What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CD-Hell yeah! giving me something to get excited abuot with that Sterling!! Nice to get some good freebies!...lol

Kallen- Thanks bruddah! princess tango is doing great! As are all my lil Danish 'lings!

Lap- thanks for the kind words! just trying to be like you...lol

steel- hey man! Thanks for the kind words! stick around! more to come!!

good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup brotha,hope alls good with you.
:joint:
just poppin thru holmz.keep the bomb work up.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yeah....did my tub SOG again with the WBxPP...Put 15 5in 'lings in 2x 10gal rubbermaid tubs...pics next time..
good vibes

lookin forward to those fo sho! On a side note, since everyone who matters reads WT's thread, (hehehe) I signed the lease for my new place yesterday and I move in on the 1st, no roomies and no worries :dance:

L

LolaGal

Warning! My WB/PP is throwing balls in bloom! Picked off two so far!! Warning! Keep an eye on em! I am torn between killing her and letting her big fat buds finish....what to do...what to do.....

L

LolaGal

NCDG still all alive, but nothing to write home about yet! Gonna re pot them and see what happens! Damn Fungus Gnats stunted them!

Killed all the Fungus gnats (almost) with Mosquito Dunks in water jug and Shell No pest strip.

My NLHaze from Nirvana is still alive too, doing a little better. 6 months in and no gals yet....first batch all boys..... where's my girl????

My White Rhino smells like juicy fruit! Cool! or fruity pebbles, whichever you prefer. I'm hoping for 6 ounces off her! Buds are big and getting bigger every day!

END of Hijack!

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lola- Sucks about the gnats...we may have to get you some more NCDG:joint:
dreaded- Thanks homie! stick around, grab a seat!:respect:
good vibes

C

cellardweller

diatomaceous earth guys..
natures gnat assassin.. do a search...

d4twamp

It's been awhile, Passin' thru saying wuts up....The plants look great of course...hope all is well with the baby and Mrs. T

later on brother, did you get my email...

Good vibes to you my friend

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didnt get an email I didnt respond to homie!
Here's a few drying shots!

SQ pheno Querkle. Smells divine! VERY sour lemon/grape smell...
picture.php

picture.php

Nirvana Misty...gotta GREAT pheno!! Floral smelling, and a smiley heavy stone...GOOOOD smoke!
picture.php

picture.php

And the o so tasty Chunk D!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy! I will be...
good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts