What's new

Whiskeytango's Area 51

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmm.... that sounds good Strawberry.... Glad to hear the little un is doing good. How's Mrs. Tango? She OK too? Your buds look good! Woot woot, got a new bong today, come over and check it out if you have a chance!

p.s. Make lots of beans! (hint hint) :D
Im on it sweetie! You are on THE LIST....lol
good vibes

ps-mamma tango is doing great!!

P

Peat

Great to hear everyone is doing well, Mr. T! :D

I remember when I first took my little guy to the garden...
Pure good vibes, fo sho! :ying:

All your work looks GREAT! :respect:

Very cool to see the GK wee ones. I hope they do good for ya! :abduct:

:lurk:

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All 3 gal bags in Veg are getting the trigger pulled tomorrow. All the NCDG, Chunk D, Moon Shadow, and Misty...
Gonna clone my NCDG x Church girls, kept a NCDG x Church daddy...
And start my Bubba Brother same time as clones are taken...
All the Muscadine Mash, Catpiss and WB x PP and the 4 Dk strains are getting up to 1 gals....
Pics up tomorrow when all the above occurs...
This thread will be over prolly after chopping the Bubba Kush x DC and ECSD....NOt sure yet...
Good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going great FH! The dogs took to the baby WAAAAAAY faster than I thought...Its awesome watching my pit crawl into bed when she is getting fed and just lay at her feet looking at her...
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya'll here the crickets?.....lol

Anyhoo...here are some pics that MIGHT get some attention...lol.

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk...(look for F2s on the auction in a few weeks!)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD..I was told, smells and looks like one of the OGs to me...thoughts?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NCDG x Church
picture.php

room shot
picture.php

Hope ya like!
good vibes

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Damn that ECSD is mouth-watering! :yoinks: Great work Whisky
nice to see the young'un enjoyed the room

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:woohoo: that bubba x chunk is a bad ass lookin mf yo...doin a helluva job over here my brother.:respect:....i know im a slow mf yo,you prolly think i be bs'n :muahaha:
i got ypu faded holmz,just been busy,and plus life is always tryin to slow me down.
....man my pitts were so protective of my babies ..they wouldnt let noone near them,just me and my chik.and hey move all super careful around the babies,like they just know.
peace-T-

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona- I dont think ya bullshittin f.a.m! Take care of your family first!!...Ill be alright:joint:
Thanks for the props! Gettin kudos from cats like you keep a mutherfucka going!.:respect:
Peat- Thanks maning!!! The Muscadine Mash is kickin it! Just ogt thrown in the 1gal yesterday evening, bee lookin for them!
Zeb-thanks man! They will look damn good in your garden too!...lol
Rob- thanks homie! I wanna take a huge bite outta it every time I walk inthere...lol

Just to let those know that will be getting these BKxDC beans...it is a SLOW veg plant. Flower booms in at a quick 8 weeks...but I vegged for 60 days to get my 18in before pulling the switch. The male I used in the F2s is VERY fast, and fulla purple goodness! Also had the un-mistakable BK smell, and trichs on the daddy!:yoinks:
So heres to them being a lil faster....but the finished product? well.....LOOK!

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona-:friends:

Got my 4/20 seeds today!!!!!:woohoo: FUCKEM seeds Strawberry Diesel x ChemD and Kali-Most!!! Kali most will be updated in the MOD section, got a thread there...and a thread in Karma Genetics for the Chemage and the Bubba Brother!
All the rest will be update here...including overall room stuff!
good vibes

ps my freebies were SSH x WW!!!!!!

L

LolaGal

Going great FH! The dogs took to the baby WAAAAAAY faster than I thought...Its awesome watching my pit crawl into bed when she is getting fed and just lay at her feet looking at her...
good vibes

Pits are good babysitters. I saw one grab a kid by the seat of it's pants when it got too far from the adults, picked it up gently, turned around, carried it back to the yard. The kid loved it and kept doing it over and over.....

Looks good them buds!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good WT...Always working hard over here, you make me feel lazy bro =)....In all honesty, I am saying that is not ECSD...People grow cuts out differently, but she is TOO different looking IMO...How far along is she?

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good WT...Always working hard over here, you make me feel lazy bro =)....In all honesty, I am saying that is not ECSD...People grow cuts out differently, but she is TOO different looking IMO...How far along is she?
I agree with ya...whatever it is...I lke!!..lol. It still have the overpowering OG/Sour smell...Same people gave me the beans, had Sour OG going too...would LOVE to know what she is lookin that tasty, but whatever she is, I am growing the seeds outa nyway, still some funk!

Lola-great story!!! the dogs are SOOOO cute around her...lol. I Love it...
Foothills-thanks maing! I love diversity in my garden, lol...And I am gonna have to give a few strains the boot...lol.

good vibes all

C

cellardweller

Hey whiskey..how goes things? sorry I haven't been around in a bit..comp was in the shop..
Some real super duper shots you posted there too..
Hows the fam? my lil guy is veggin just fine..can't seem to feed him enough! :laughing:

ps my freebies were SSH x WW!!!!!!

hmm..sounds like you got yer hands on some Sterling Widow..
I enjoyed it very much, she tasted alot like Ruby Red Grapefruit to me, and had a sweet sugary edge to it..I did manage to make a couple f-2's, but less than a dozen or so..

peacenpot,
~cd

Latest posts

Latest posts