What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whiskeytango's Area 51

W

WeldFlash420

Whiskeyman do yer thang! Watching quietly from the back of the show.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Wow...this place is thick with F.U.C.K.E.R.S.. If a mosh pit starts we're all screwed!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Weldflash...welcome to the compound! Glad to have more F.U.C.K.E.R.S in here, ya'll keep me on my toes. Grab a seat homie...

Access-s hit yeah!!! Pits always welcome in the area 51!! Bring it F.U.C.K.E.R.S!!!
Going today to take pics for you nuts out there... Cant wait till this shits going! Im excited as HELL about these strains,...think I gotta gooood run here. :headbange
good vibes

Last edited:

thatguy

OK, so let's circle this bitch up!

I got ABR's Messengers cued up, and I'm ready for it :D

All the best,
TG

K

kallenavndk

Hit us whit them nice ladies plz i wont mind to look at your gals again :)

C

Cracky

Yes sir, biker trash all the way.

Yes sir, biker trash all the way.

yup....a biker/metalhead/stoner/breeder....kinda an oxymoron huh?...lol Just call us Provolone and merlot!
good vibes

How about Budweiser and Cheez-Whiz?
Watchin' your grow log, wherever it may be...

Shovelhandle (Cracky)

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well...I gotta bunch o pics, but the server keeps timing out when I try to upload...ICMag Gallery button right?
good vibes

cracky!- Budweiser and cheez-whiz it is!!!!!

thatguy

Good luck, it refused to upload mine!

Cracky, nice to have another biker here! Good people.

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally got the pics to work! Here are the ladies only 23 days from the last pics! They are loveing the liquid light. Giving it to them 2 days on, one day straight water...and so forth.
The querkle trifoliate I have seems to have turned into a "quadfoliate?" not sure the term, but the fucker looks to be sprouting 4...check it out in the pic...then a few various other strains in the garden, and a pic of the harvest moon last night. Hard to get detail on the moon at night.
good vibes allhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=http://wwhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/sho...=767346&sort=1&cat=500&page=11&cat=500&page=1

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Dude...I've got a bike too:
radio-flyer-classic-red-tricycle.jpg

By the way, I just bought that Liquid Light stuff (and the Penetrator to mix with it). You guys talked it up so much, I decided to see what all the buzz was about. Anything I should know before I start going crazy with it?

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying this pic thing again... Have gotten 3in vert growth in 3 weeks.
The trifloiate querkle seems to be a 'quadfoliate'.....FOUR leaves per internode.
good vibes

thatguy

Well, from what I can see...DAMN! You got some frosty ass plants, dude!

Can we get a shot of the whole area?

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how the hell to I put the pics in the thread again? I dont wanna link em.
Well anyway...the first pic is a 3 day old group shot, and the second the freak querkle...

thatguy

I had to go into my album, click on the pic, and copy and paste the BB code. Worked well, just you get the big ass pics.

thatguy

Well... the 1st pic I looked at showed a pretty sweet setup, but then it wouldn't let me see any more :fsu:

So I'll have to check them out again later!

All the best,
TG

Frid

I went to this Grateful Dead concert in a stadium once and it started to rain.. Man, you ain't never seen so many titties..lol

L

LolaGal

Howdy WhiskeyTango, seemed like old times when I saw Area 51 load up..