What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whiskeytango's Area 51

thatguy

Lovin the ingenuity! Another man made his flowering room outta B/W poly!

Had to do the same myself, it was the easiest, cheapest way to make the space I needed!!!

You vegging in that whole area? I had a bitch of a time keeping the light from my veg closet outta my flower room, let me tell you! Must have gone through a roll and a half of duct tape doing it!

Read what you said in the F.U.C.K.E.M. thread about being in a biker gang in the past. You and I will get along quite well, I see! I'm a hardcore metalhead, and bikers are very similar in mindset I find. Cut from the same cloth and all that crap!

Been to the Harley Rendezvous at Indian Hill? Haven't been in a couple of years, but I loved that show! Give me a biker fest over a hippie fest any day!!!

But one of them European metal fests... that, outside of a'dam, is my MECCA LOL

Though I do still prefer my vehicles with 4 wheels :D

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats up TG!!! I am a metal head myself. I was stationed in germany a while back, and went to many of the fests you speak of. heh...I got to see Slayer, Sepultura and system of a down in offenbach germany. They had a few metal FESTS I went to as well....2 days of it!....good times
good vibes

no probs with light leaks...flowering room is being built in another room

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Please don't tell me you guys still listen to Metallica......they homo-ed straight up right after Burton kicked the bucket. Slayer is always good, but gettin' softer with age. Seasons in the Abyss was like the last awesome album.
You need some straight up Entombed, Cannibal Corpse or some Napalm Death bro.
Disregardless you can't beat the grandfathers of metal: Black Sabbath........
I've seen them so many times, and I still don't get bored. You got the chance, go see Dio playing with the rest of Sabbath as "Heaven and Hell". I saw them at Radio City Music Hall, 1st row center. Check out the DVD. I was so close I could smack the man on the silver mountain...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol access...I still jam the and justice album and before, nothing after that. I am 30, lol so the only new bands I dig are August Burns Red and protest the hero...other than that, its all old shit. Pantera, slayer, first 2 mudvayne CDs,,they jumped the emo bandwagon...fuckers. LOTs o classic rock too...and of course sublime....bunch of other shit....
Testing the Church this morning...still fresh tasting obviously, but the skunk is still shining through. GREAT incensey smell transitioning to taste very well...cant wait till its cured!! VERY stoney....good times
good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Took a good mornin pics of the babies right after giving them their first dose of liquid light...

My Querkle trifoliate

good vibes

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
thatguy said:
Lovin the ingenuity! Another man made his flowering room outta B/W poly!

Had to do the same myself, it was the easiest, cheapest way to make the space I needed!!!

You vegging in that whole area? I had a bitch of a time keeping the light from my veg closet outta my flower room, let me tell you! Must have gone through a roll and a half of duct tape doing it!

Read what you said in the F.U.C.K.E.M. thread about being in a biker gang in the past. You and I will get along quite well, I see! I'm a hardcore metalhead, and bikers are very similar in mindset I find. Cut from the same cloth and all that crap!

Been to the Harley Rendezvous at Indian Hill? Haven't been in a couple of years, but I loved that show! Give me a biker fest over a hippie fest any day!!!

But one of them European metal fests... that, outside of a'dam, is my MECCA LOL

Though I do still prefer my vehicles with 4 wheels :D

All the best,
TG

Hiya That Guy

Hippies get along with everyone. They have always got on well with bikers. I think I can even handle some metal now and then. When I think back to my youth what really got me fired was some Dead Kennedys or Fear or Circle Jerks.

now im just a stoner. i managed to see Jerry play with dead somewhere round 37 times (maybe exactly) im not even going to see the dead play together again. Phish, however I will try to get into see again

:headbange :headbange :headbange

peace
jip

d4twamp

Whiskey, wuts up bro I wanna see some more pix...Are you having problems getting on at CannaCom...for some reason it google can't find it...I'm hoping it didn't suffer the same fate as O.G....

Later, btw AREA 51 is lookin great :jawdrop: , I wish I had the right clearance for entry but that's above my pay scale for that clearance card...lol...

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How goes it D4? Long time no see...Ill get some more pics up once I build the flowering cage... Those 2 pics below were this morning...dont think too much else exciting will happen for a few weeks....lol
B.B....JIP, glad to see some more F.U.C.K.E.R.S checkin me out! Keeps me on my toes, lol....
good vibes

thatguy

JiP, I get along with hippies very well, too. I'm just not into the music at all, and music is the biggest thing that draws me to a fest.

But aside from that, it's the ambiance at a biker fest that draws me. It's very similar being at a biker fest or a metal fest. Lots of drinking, puffin, loud, heavy music, and LOTS of titties :D :D :D Hippie fests seem to have lots more hallucinogens (obviously), and those drugs were ones I always thought were best consumed with a small, closely knit group of friends. I won't eat them at fests, and I'm not too keen on all the trippin folk everywhere.

And I love me a good mosh pit, too ;) Nothing like something UNBELIEVABLY heavy playing while you're practically fighting for your life to let you know you're ALIVE!!!

I'm a little nutty like that :D

All the best,
TG

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thatguy said:
JiP, I get along with hippies very well, too. I'm just not into the music at all, and music is the biggest thing that draws me to a fest.

But aside from that, it's the ambiance at a biker fest that draws me. It's very similar being at a biker fest or a metal fest. Lots of drinking, puffin, loud, heavy music, and LOTS of titties :D :D :D Hippie fests seem to have lots more hallucinogens (obviously), and those drugs were ones I always thought were best consumed with a small, closely knit group of friends. I won't eat them at fests, and I'm not too keen on all the trippin folk everywhere.

And I love me a good mosh pit, too ;) Nothing like something UNBELIEVABLY heavy playing while you're practically fighting for your life to let you know you're ALIVE!!!

I'm a little nutty like that :D

All the best,
TG
HEARD!!!! TG, you and I would get along great, lol... I just went and saw August Burns Red and beat the BRICKS off a few lil emo kids, lol...good times. Good stress relief.
good vibes

K

kallenavndk

Heey wt Looking good

I was just lurking around and then it hits me...What is liquid lights? And what does it?
Good vibes back at ya champ

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How goes it kallen! Glad to see my euro brotherse in here! Here is the description from dutch master on liquid light...its a foliar feed, but here's the full scoop on it....

Liquid Light (.15-1.1-2.7) is designed to dramatically improve the way your plant processes your gardens light giving your plants the equivalent of up to 60% more usable light. Liquid Light works by supercharging the chloroplasts, tiny specialized cells in the leaves of your plant that processes light and give them their lovely green color. These cells are the solar powered engines that are responsible for turning the light & CO2 into sugar. The more light these cellular powerhouses process the more sugar they make. More plant sugar = more growth = more development and ultimately more yield!

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup....a biker/metalhead/stoner/breeder....kinda an oxymoron huh?...lol Just call us Provolone and merlot!
good vibes

d4twamp

Hey Brother, are you having any problems getting onto the other site(CC), For some reason I can't get on there....

I just got home a lil bit ago from a long ass road trip to pick up some clones I got some BLUE DRAGON (G-13xBLUEBERRYxHASH PLANT) & also some BUBBA KUSH clones, and hopefully soon some PURPLE KUSH will get thrown into the mix, that and the SNLxNH I got going already...Sorry for the THREADJACK brother, but it's been a long ass ride couped up in a small pick-up all day...I just had to share the news of the new additions w/ someone, they are still growin some feet though....

Later, D

K

kallenavndk

Thanks wt But it is just a light u can buy or something u need to add in water or just some new lights to hook up whit the old ones? And where to get them? Do u maybe have a link Champ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts