What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which strains has the most 'Cocaine' like high?

JohnnyChicago

Hi all,

Almost a decade ago I got some Amnesia Haze hash that had the most amazing XTC x Cocaine like effect. It had zero paranoia or anxiety, just made you feel awesome, confident, happy.

I have been chasing it for several years now. But I would like your input in which other strains can also have some of that C effect?

Cheers.

Seedsman Haze for the greatness with no paranoia.
And micro-dosing my Pan-o-Haze cut for partying till noon.
For me better than cocaine as much healthier and long lasting. But similar to shrooms for it's psychedelic introspective high. Girls often think I must have the best drugs or or the best coke. But sorry, it's only weed!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you don't hear it mentioned much these days but a huge strain in its time
Power Plant.
Me and the Missus used to go to parties where everyone else was on the marching powder and we were smoking PP... and we were often the liveliest, most talkative people there.

VG

ArcticHerbsman

Hi cvh! Dont know bout xtc x coca, but for awesome outgoing feeling with no paranoia and ready for anything, mako haze maybe 10-15 years ago. Only had good commercial, never grew it out, but often been wondering if it is actually as good as i remember.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mako Haze 2005

Mako Haze 2005

^^^^ ...
picture.php
picture.php
Hi cvh! Dont know bout xtc x coca, but for awesome outgoing feeling with no paranoia and ready for anything, mako haze maybe 10-15 years ago. Only had good commercial, never grew it out, but often been wondering if it is actually as good as i remember.
yes it was;)

ctg

Veteran
I would say the original belladonna from paradise seeds in early 2000’s. Even had an aftertaste of coke flav on the exhale. Racy heart pounding high and head rush.

Have seen people mention many in this thread I’ve grown and none of them were even close to the belladonna in flavor and effect.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Haze and Haze hybrids.
only strains of weed that makes me really want smoke and make addiction to me.
When you have good cultivar you just want be hazed all the time.

LizardMan

Tropicana Glookies from canuk, family member grew this year. It was rush dried and i believe picked early. Not much smell on the buds, it was a very pretty velvety purple!!( I see durban a few times in this thread and I think it might of been leaning towards that lineage, I believe it's in the cookie line)

The high came on fast and only lasted 30 minutes, would cut through any other weed high or alcohol buzz and almost snap you into hype focus super chatty and slightly racey hi till it wore off....

Only thing it was missing was the good ole next day blues after smoking a half quarter!!

20200927_141911.jpg

20200927_141907.jpg

ArcticHerbsman

Thanks starchrash, glad you say that, and beautiful plants! They are still on my list then.

And cvh, also bangi haze x ethiopian could be something to look into, i grew few testers only from homemade cross, but was very bright, uplifting effect, both mentally and physically. Have a few more soon to flower, so hopefully can comment more later.

And just remembered billyblogs thread on malawi gold. All the best!

edit; seems billyblog was growing from african seeds, dont know how easy they are to find now, had them confused with realseedcompany offering, wich also sounds good..

Last edited:

Happy Times

Power Plant.
Me and the Missus used to go to parties where everyone else was on the marching powder and we were smoking PP... and we were often the liveliest, most talkative people there.

VG

Interesting suggestion!

Nirvana version?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whatever you grow do not wait on amber resin, that is going the other direction of up.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Power Plant.

VG
I concur, loved the old PPP from Nirvana, ran her for 3-4 years straight...crazy up high!!!

Peace
BM

Try thai chiang rai or laos dak cheung from landrace team. Durban 70s from tropical seeda co. Burma mong hsat from indian landrace exchange.