What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which strains has the most 'Cocaine' like high?

Cuddles

A cocaine-like high? Sounds kind of interesting but of course I´ve no idea what that´s like. I do wish I could recommend something...
But a weed substitute for this dangerous substance really does sound very cool. Maybe it could be used for treating the addiction, or prevent people from using it in the first place?

Koondense

Veteran
Only thing I can say(because I never tried cocaine properly) is that all people I know as cocaine lovers(and ganja smokers) said they liked a lot the Zamaldelica and Zamaldelica autoflower version. I did not love their smoke, liked it but was not my kind of high.
So go figure, I probably wouldn't even like cocaine, right? :)

Cheers

Sunshineinabag

A cocaine-like high? Sounds kind of interesting but of course I´ve no idea what that´s like. I do wish I could recommend something...
But a weed substitute for this dangerous substance really does sound very cool. Maybe it could be used for treating the addiction, or prevent people from using it in the first place?

Anything's dangerous if taken wrong
Btw cuddles
The diff between med and poison is dosage:groupwave:

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Koondense , what kind of a high did you experience`?

Mostly physically activating, a bit nervous and exciting but not mentally stimulating or motivating.
I seek for something more "spiritual" or mental, the physical effects are mostly not wanted in my case.
The only time I had some coke available(supposedly good) I tried to put just a bit on my gums and it was really numbing my face and I started to feel carelessness, so really an opposing effect to what I like.

Interestingly, a bit similar to Zamaldelica was the Original haze but with a more "complete" high and a more positive vibe overall. The "summer" vibe :)

Cheers

Brother Nature

Dried an early sample of a c99 I have going at day 42 and it was an incredibly up and focused high. I even mowed my lawn twice cause I didn't think I did a good enough job the first time haha.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
i would add Dr Grinspoon....Not really rewardin as yields....but...its freakin crack!

I just vaped some Dr Grinspoon and smoked a few small pieces of Dr G bubble hash (now that is low yield). A nice up buzzy tingly high but it is much, much heavier feeling than blow. That first hit of coke was always magical. It was like plugging your body into an electrical outlet. Nice memories but never again.

I have some Zamaldelica at 8 wks flower which I am looking forward to.

Latest posts

Latest posts