What's new

Which Lamps for LED grow Man?

Dion

well don't i look a fool, for double the price and a third more watts its possible to grow weed.

whats your highest gram per watt on those ugly looking plants?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well don't i look a fool, for double the price and a third more watts its possible to grow weed.

whats your highest gram per watt on those ugly looking plants?

The SE 220 (replaced with SE 250 @ $745) was $695 for a properly designed panel with a 3 year warranty and excellent customer support. So for less than $3/w no tools, assembly required.

Not all of us wish to DIY, although I must say the kit that Growmau has developed is tempting (sold through Cutter) FYI a 4 CoB kit is $601.95, plus tax, shipping. You also need a frame (plus parts to build and assemble frame) wiring, power cord...

IMHO, GPW is a useless gauge, unless one is comparing identical plant/s grown in identical conditions (light system, room temp, RH, nutrients, air flow/exchange...) BUT where only ONE parameter changes to make GPW comparison

I do not recall what dry bud (or Larf) weight was. Pretty sure is was > 100gms of bud, at $10/gm the panel more than paid for itself (but this was easily a $15/g product), AND I was only growing ONE plant under it

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
I've always been pleased with Advanced LED's results. Their new modular XTE lights cover a lifetime warranty--I just talked to kyle and he said they will send you parts for as long as they are in business. That is a warranty that is tough to beat. I've used the DS lights for awhile with good results and will eventually buy some XTE400's when I get a chance.

That means you never have to put forward any cash toward lighting for quite awhile, if ever. I don't know of any other LED company offering that type of warranty.

picture.php

Another brand I've used and enjoy is Growblu (Apollo), but not fully satisfied because it has a lot more wattage for the same coverage area. Plus the 60 degree lens is a bit too focused.
Those are nice. Those are grown with advanced lights only?

Latest posts

Latest posts