What's new

Which cheese hybrid is better?

C

cork144

only tried one...said it before and say it again...toe jam! worth a try (chesse x flo) if cheese is smellyer than that then shiiiiit....stunk in veg...flower and while drying real real bad...great smoke too...i wana grow it again...all that from 1 seeds too :D....full on parmesan cheese smell...just made the smell come into my memory thinking about it...also nice too look at too with the fox tails..HH. =]-~

heh cheese is a real stinker, only ever had the real stuff once, but an 8th stankmy entire room out, could smell it all the way home from getting it.

cheese is just one perfect pheno, it has the taste, the smell and the high, shame its very hard to get ahold of here, gonna eventually buy and grow out some HGF cheese, try find a nice stinker.

I haver had cheese from HGF but the cheese i grew from greenhouse looks identical to photo of the dry HGF cheese in the cannabis cup edition of hightimes. Not that it really means anyhting, but when I see that photo of the cup winners, I can almost smell my own cheese. Im pretty sure its the same pheno, but cant be sure unless i grow the HGF version also

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheese is just one perfect pheno, it has the taste, the smell and the high,

naahh man,,,Cheeses taste is not the best,,,,,,the stink is perfect, but the taste could be improved on,,,

an the high needs clearing up too,,,all good weed is strong but Cheese has an "empty head high",,i want something a lil clear with 0% paranoia

, imo...:)

C

cork144

naahh man,,,Cheeses taste is not the best,,,,,,the stink is perfect, but the taste could be improved on,,,

an the high needs clearing up too,,,all good weed is strong but Cheese has an "empty head high",,i want something a lil clear with 0% paranoia

, imo...:)

all down to preference realy though,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not sayin Cheese is heavy in the parranoia department,,,,,Haze is the tool for that job,,,,NL5xHaze got me spewing my lifes worries once:)

i like plants with less parranoia but heavy smell,,,,,this is why NYCD was my Queen for many years:)

C

cork144

im not sayin Cheese is heavy in the parranoia department,,,,,Haze is the tool for that job,,,,NL5xHaze got me spewing my lifes worries once:)

i like plants with less parranoia but heavy smell,,,,,this is why NYCD was my Queen for many years:)

haha fair enough, down here we dont realy get many sativa buds, all indys, had cheese once and fell inlove, lots of times "cheese" has come around but it ends up being some smelly indica, still usually nice if they label it cheese, but it just aint the cheese.

stimuli

im not sayin Cheese is heavy in the parranoia department,,,,,Haze is the tool for that job,,,,NL5xHaze got me spewing my lifes worries once:))

Feeling you on that one rick! Once had to sprint through a forest after smoking half a pure spliff, could see old bill hiding behind every tree! didn't touch that bud for 3 days lol.:laughing:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never got paranoid on Cheese, its a subjective thing I guess.

I n I been wasted on Cheese and paranoid growing it nuff times,,lol
Does that count :wink:

peace n love all

Remember the"BEST" hybrids are growing down the road and round the corner !!!

stimuli

I n I been wasted on Cheese and paranoid growing it nuff times,,lol
Does that count :wink:

peace n love all

Remember the"BEST" hybrids are growing down the road and round the corner !!!

lol oh i know that one!:joint:

My first cheese x dj bb is just going into flower and the first calyx are showing nice shade of pink and purple, I am new to making hybrids this being my second so I may have my first purple buds.:)

G

guest3854

Gonna be needing UK Cheese X Ancient Afghan testers soon.

Gonna be needing UK Cheese X Ancient Afghan testers soon.

GrindHouse is gonna be shipping in some of our newest work to be tested by competent members. A thread will be started when stock touches down, perhaps by next month .....

Tha UK Cheese has been bred to our Ancient Afghan, circa 84-85 from tha Redding Calif. area. Christmas spice, pepper, pine and light hash dominate tha aromas'. Menthol, and faint skunky smells in tha back color (smell).

Hoping to see some of you pros willing to test fer us, as we expect some very stanky, intoxicating, high yielding winners that can compete in tha fast lane .....

Y'all know what tha UK Cheese looks like but .....

picture.php

picture.php

And tha Ancient Afghan gals to give y'all an idea .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See y'all at tha GrindHouse help desk .......
http://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65591

Be well, stay healthy an' grow HARD,
Steele

"Zoxy"

I planted a GHS Cheese from there mix pack and its very strange mutant plant with leave anomalies and is very light green colour compared to other plants.Lemon Skunk from same pack is also really weak plant while white widdow grows really strong and healthy but they are from seperated pack and were not coloured.

U

ureapwhatusow

The HGFS keeper cheese pheno has taste smell and high.

I'm gonna say it, and maybe some ppl wont like to hear it but im gonna be straight up with ya

Any weed that doesn't have the taste AND smell AND maintain a consistent, well rounded & unique character to its high its not A grade stock

To be real honest there are a few more important characteristics but its a start

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any weed that doesn't maintain a consistent, well rounded & unique character is not A grade stock

To be real honest there are a few more important characteristics but its a start

i changed your post to reflect what i took from your writing bro

i thought that post was brill......

More Cheese Phenos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The GreenHouse/BBC version is good, I reccomend it, never tried the real UK cheese though. wish i could get it.

stimuli

How to make the pig bigger,please? I have dusted some lower buds with the same DJ pollen, my partner had some left we thought was missin.

215 User

U. K. Cheese x Amnesia Haze

Cheeseberry Haze (BlueCheese x SSH/G-13 Haze)

Perfect Haze hybrids...