What's new

Which cheese hybrid is better?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im not trying to fuk with you CheeseMan:),,,,i love smoking it too bro:)..

credit to BB !!..thats alot of work...

im quite supprized he bx`d it 5x.......i wonder what goals he achived after Bx2....i wonder if this is his chosen path to a homogenous seedline?

:)

gonzo`

Quote from a breeder using cheese. PM me if you want access to his strain which is VERY dank but I cannot post here.

"After talking to many people about cheese and the seed market involving the cheese strain ... i want to state that cheese was and still is one of the hardest thing to breed with . getting the cheese taste and smell is hard .... there for i am not going to say for sure you will get cheese , most people that have grown and tasted cheese crosses agree that all though they may not be cheese dom , they are dank in their own right ..."

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
last weekend I had some G13/Cheese (BB I think) from Boerenjongens in Amsterdam ... was bloody lovely too :smile:

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
if i understood it right you only need Bx1 ,you just have too keep searching through them until you find the parents you are looking for, then i imagine you inbreed the line.
someone please school me if im wrong

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Sub has a Cheese x C99 cross? Don't know how it stands up to the Cheese clone though. Just throwing it out here.

H

Hazeseeker

I'd imagine trying to capture that Cheese Terpine, stabalised in a seedline would be like trying to do the rubix cube bliindfolded, need alot of luck,
Big Buddah would of tested each backcross intensely, and obviously by the time he got to the 5th he would of either got it as close as he thinks possible or got sick of trying and moved on :yes:,
Don't know why he decided to outcross to an Afghan tho?:chin:, if it was me i would of just crossed it to a common Skunk #1 cause even if it was crossed to a recent batch of Skunk #1 that terpine is still locked within there (even although it's rare it's still there),
i think crossing it to an afghan is a safe bet for 'guaranteed stinky offspring', but i still would kept it skunk through and through, looking for da funk? stick wiv the Skunk:canabis:

peace

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
Hazseeker, would you have bx'ed it if it were you or incrossed or a mixture ? you have first hand experience with crossing the cheese(which are looking heavy by the way), have any traits passed over so far?.
Like you say Afghan would not have been my choice either, although i can see why he used it, i would like to use sams skunk1 if you could get it anymore or the pure?
stole the sams skunk1 idea from one of Ricks post,gotta give credit where credit is due...

stay safe

mate been around cheeze for years and ive found that ther are only 2 pheno types of cheeze a light green one thats like ghs cheese nice taste and smell and theres a dark green one that stinks so bad that it makes you feel wrecked trust me that bb strain is not like them ive done it a few times and seems like the afgan comes out in it more its not stable it grows outa control and bud formation is all wrong the only reason bb made it big is because he got hold of a very unknown stain and give it to the dutch to mass produce as u will see on hes site he has ghs strains u think they just gave them to hem as good frends no way cheese should off stayed in the uk as are green gold they have lots of strains a uk grower puts in the hard work for a strain for us to be proud off and thay nick it not right if i was u i would try the ghs cheese i dont no what it is like and if its the same as bbs or what or you can just sit back and wait for a cutting bound to come a cross one its every were lately love to help but its just one off those things but thats just my in put ps bb i want my money back

Hemp 420

Big Budda is around a 7.5 Grows very nice yields I always got 8+oz from a plant from seed. This is one of the easiest plant you will EVER grow! Hands Down

mate have you grown proper cheeze or just bbs 8 oz not bad but i get 15 of exodus most people say its not a big yield but one i have gives big yield under 600 and if your saying i cant grow go to my pics in pics forum and look at my sweet tooth pics ive had 3 packs off bb all shit bag seeds and i know other people that say the same please if u have pics were can i see them cus all the pics i see of it are shit

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive grew bb blue cheese....not very good results ,ive grew bb cheese from 12/12 ....not very good results
got 3 ultra sonjas at 10wks flower, no cheese to be found at all either,but theese are pukka none the less

last run i pollenated the uk clone with a very nice pycosis cross,but are all untested, i think adding to the strain is gonna be more rewarding than to try and duplicate it ...i dunno

there is plastic cheese or theres real cheese ..i know what tastes better on toast

U

ureapwhatusow

i will try to get these phenos outta teh closet and get some pics

one smells liek cheese one is lemon/cheese and one om still trying to figure out.

Hazerl

I'm germinating some CheeseHaze right at the moment, which is supposed to be BigBuddha Cheese x NL5Haze (from KiwiSeeds/Dampkring Classics). Does anyone have any info on that particular cross?

Tropic

Hello, has anyone tried the CHEESE x SSH seeds that are available at Seedbay (seller is fritillary)?
Here's the description:
CHEESE x SSH

from So7omon Seeds

Cheese x SSH is the first generation cross between the Cheese (the Exodus clone) and the best male plant selected from a garden of Super Silver Haze. The combination of short flowering Cheese and long flowering Silver Haze gives mixed lineage. Some short, some tall. Ideal for growing to clone.

Anyone knows what breeder the SSH came from (Mr. Nice or GHS)?

Thanks for any info!
Peace :joint: