What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

blAsia

R03 said:
This Christmas I'm asking Santa to send me a girl who can grow, I have yet to meet one. The elusive growing green-thumbed girl.

Nice grows by the way, until this thread which I happen to stumble on. I had no idea such a girl existed, thought it was a myth of some sort.

My wife is good at letting everything die. She plants shit and I end up saving them. She just doesn't want to put ANY time into it.

In general, though, if you want to grow, have a brain and can learn from your mistakes, any human can grow good bud. The whole M/F grower issue is fvkd.

Peace

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Grow chicklet checkin' in. 3 years in, 35 strains in my attic atm, networked with some other local female gardeners... Keepin it real. You GO girls.

Thought I'd check in and represent for the lady growers!! :wave:

There are some nice ass plants in this thread. WOW! I love it!

I'm in the process of my very first grow, with many more to come. Here's a shot of some random bagseed in my cab now!

Wicked

Why thatd be me darlin, grow my own out mostly, and fish every chance i got... caught a nice 2 1/2 lb spec trout this summer while checking in on my girls. Got a 14 ft aluminum with a 9.9...great for fishing the little lakes ..along with a canoe..

est1977

hey thought id check in been off the grid for minute but im back just relocated new grow after the first of the year hope all yall had a happy holiday season

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
heres a monster I just harvested a few weeks ago.

c99 x Panama red................................

also harvested a Kushy fruit on Christmas............

will edit in pics later..........

mtf-shaman

I am back.............hehehe

I am back.............hehehe

howdy everyone, been out of touch for awhile but i am back in full force and garden about 4 weeks from harvest....doing perpetual still, got my veg and clone stations going as well.....i still don't have a camera but am making arrangements to borrow one till i can purchase one.....

all the pics look wonderful ladies

good to be back!!!!!!!! sure did miss all of you

just a few from past grows so i don't feel like i didn't contribute

mtf-shaman

i just harvested my first grow in yet another grow space, learned a lot this past year....always learning something new, hoping to stay put for a year or so.....pics are on the way, grow on ladies!!grow on!!

Gawd! Whatta plant! Is that really one whole plant? Damn, even you other women can be intimidatin growers!

I finally got 7 outta their "shells" and into soil...so far, so good, but a one's definitely questionable....it's doing some weird twisty things and had what looks like nute def early on. Live and learn.....here's to the ladies among us that grow! (and thank you not at all to one know-it-all Joey that doesn't!) :headbange

VerdantTara

Hey girls! I found my way to ICMag being a newbie grower. I've been a big fan of the erb for almost 10 years, but I found myself in a place where I had the space and privacy for a pretty consealable grow, so decided to give it a go. I'm lucky to have a good teacher, buut I still feel all anxious-like getting through these the first days of flowering on my first grow ever. hee. Here's some pix at 6 days @ 12/12 (yesterday....)

they're looking a little bendy from the supercropping. also maybe a shade wilty. it was watering day!

strawberry diesels...

clone babies:

:joint:
I love that I can pop in here and see what some other femme growers are doing. :) Yay. :redface:

VT.