What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

Good point Mrs.Babba. Rumor has it you, yourself have impressed my husband with your wares. By photo of course.

He spoke on yours/Babbas greenhouse abilities.

I am definitely a noob at growing plants, but Coach Swampdank is right here to assist.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Gotta give her credit. From what I've seen, the women pay more attention to details and are diligent. Men have egos.
:plant grow:
I've met a few egotistical women in my day, it is possible, but overall you are probably correct:)...Women do seem to be able to channel love a bit better though, and I believe this to be key...

m here, just without a camera

m here, just without a camera

I started growing again after living at my current residence for a little over one year. I waited because I had some unpredicatable housemates. When they finally left and I had the money, I decided to grow again. I have a micro-micro grow with one plant in my closet. While I would like to grow more, right now I cannot. I like to smoke cannabis, but I love growing it even more. And growing one is better than growing none, in my humble opinion. When I first signed up for IC, I was looking in the Microgrows forum and this thread inspired my first grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=61047&highlight=socket+adapter For lighting, I bought 1 box of 5000k 23w and 1 box of 3500K 23w CFLs. I purchased 3 power strips and a bunch of socket adaptors. I bought some twine and duct tape to raise and lower the power strips as needed or to fix them to the wall. One of the secretaries at my job gave me a big plastic container. I was able to apply heat and poke holes in the bottom of the container using a windproof lighter. I folded a 13 gallon trash bag in half to use to cover the spot where the container would sit. A co-worker gave me a bag of soil that she barely used. I hadn't have to worry about fertilzer yet becaue the fertilizer was already incorporated into the soil, but I will be on the lookout soon. At the office Christmas party, they had those little mini bottles of water. I snagged a few of them and punched holes in the top of them caps with a small screwdriver and my windproof lighter. I bought some vinegar and baking soda for supplemental CO2 . I always wanted to try it. :) A friend of mine gave me some bag seed. I have been encouraging him to grow his own because he had expressed interest in it. Previously, I showed him examples of different growing methods. I have been growing this particular plant since a week before Thanksgiving holiday. He hasn't seen it yet, but when he does, I hope he becomes inspiried to finally take the plunge himself.

Last edited:
Wow...a whole forum devoted to Women Growers....well, I'll be damned....I'm HOME!!!

~Sundance~ Female Grower, Mom, Friend & Pain-In-The-Ass....LOL:peacock:

guineapig

Veteran
The Y Chromosome is responsible for men's behavior patterns.

It makes you say "WHY!!!!!?????" a lot. :abduct:

cough_cough_eer made my avatar. I am getting it as a tattoo.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

thcclt

grow looks good would like to talk with u about coir i am not on computer every day

grow looks good would like to talk with u about coir i am not on computer every day

what is a bad girl?

Latest posts

Latest posts