What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

Bliss

Thank you CCE... Once I figure out what I'm doing I'll try and repost a couple pics. Right now I have four little Karma Sutra's potted up. Roots are doing well, leaves not so much. Seems they be a little picky. I usually grow Original Blueberry, which is an amazing strain, but (isn't there always a but) it's pretty stinky, the KS is supposedly less so... we shall see..

gramma watt

Here is a shot of my fave plant..it is just bagseed...and prettier in person...

early bud from my bagseed grow....

Although...I am not a solo grower...my DH does most of the work....

G

outkastt said:
C

I am a lady grower, but I suck at the computer....check my gallery if you wanna see what I can do.....lady growers rock!!!!! Have a good one.....peace...O.
damn girl you got skills, very nice grow. are you married? I want to retire and need a RICH CHICK TO GROW FOR ME. sorry about the cap lock. ha ha he he :joint:

IBsmokin

I know a wack of chicks who grow, here a pic I snapped of a female friend of mine showing me her garden she planted all by her lone some deep in teh woods, she lugged all the stuff to her spot and planted them all by herself.

who needs men she said! LOL

femalegardener.jpg

geezeressa

I'm a female med patient and trying to grow, but I live in a coastal damp climate. It's a constant battle with all things fungal...I recently lost two top colas (Purple Kush) to bud rot. :badday:I've ordered a dehumidifier, so I hope that indoors they'll finish ok in three weeks or so. Then everything will get scrubbed down and I'll start from the beginning with new clones from known pm-resistant sources. Sigh..the life of a farmer can be tough sometimes. How I envy those who can grow outdoors in a warm sunny climate!

Last edited:
G

Hey girls, fellow female grower here

Hey girls, fellow female grower here

Hey All,
Here are a few of my outdoor plants from this yr.

Roadkill

Ap13 x Romuan

Texada Timewarp Bud

Blue Dragon

Mendecino Madness Bud

Bliss

beautiful plants ladies. I envy those who can grow outdoors. It's amazing how big they get when left to their own devices. Well done!
My location doesn't allow that so for now, it's closet indicas... I am blessed to be able to do this and am always thrilled when something does turn out well. Peace.

IBsmokin

geezer, i live in Nova scotia and it gets extremely wet here, go for early misty from nirvana seeds, get lard yeilds of potent bud and she is pretty mold resistant.

endless skies from dr greenthumb

shiskaberry

new purple power

grapefruit x skunk #1

afghani #1

c-99 x ak-47

romulan

those are just a few potent strains I have grown here and have shown none or very little mold and handled light frost, all finished before the end of september here in Nova Scotia.

Last edited:
geezeressa said:
I'm a female med patient and trying to grow, but I live in a coastal damp climate. It's a constant battle with all things fungal...I recently lost two top colas (Purple Kush) to bud rot. :badday:I've ordered a dehumidifier, so I hope that indoors they'll finish ok in three weeks or so. Then everything will get scrubbed down and I'll start from the beginning with new clones from known pm-resistant sources. Sigh..the life of a farmer can be tough sometimes. How I envy those who can grow outdoors in a warm sunny climate!

I've got those problems too. A sulfur vaporizer can be much help!

Here's what I am doing with evilunclephil right now. Waiting on some lovely durben superskunk buds!

12546IMGP4697.JPG

12546IMGP4701.JPG

12546IMGP4702.JPG

12546IMGP4704.JPG

12546IMGP4706.JPG

12546IMGP4711.JPG

G

Queen's Durban Skunk

Queen's Durban Skunk

Looking mighty tastey queen..congrats.You ever try her outdoors? Bet she'd be a great one outdoors too. :headbange

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Um, if you have the opportunity to do it my suggestion to save budrot in wet climates outdoor is to run a space heater at night with a fan. This prevents the formation of dew during the times when the plants tend soak up lots of moisture. Starting each morning out dry instead of wet greatly improves growth as well as keep away the rot.

G

E Misty

E Misty

Heres a pic of some Early Misty...IBSmokin suggested it for Geezer.It is my first yr growing it and I have been pleasantly surprised.She is VERY easy, mold resistant and as you can see..Frosty!

Freak mutant...not sure which strain

Blunderberry .....blueberry x white rhino X matanuska thunder****

mtnmama

Ladies, your grows are fabulous. I've grown a few at a time for a few years and was beginning to think I must be the only woman on the planet doing so. Things are lookin' up, eh? :smoke:

R03

This Christmas I'm asking Santa to send me a girl who can grow, I have yet to meet one. The elusive growing green-thumbed girl.

Nice grows by the way, until this thread which I happen to stumble on. I had no idea such a girl existed, thought it was a myth of some sort.

lynz420

Nice growing ladies, your plants are all beautiful.
Way to grow!!
Here are a couple of keepers from my garden, first up is an attempted macro of a frosty Chocolate Trip that is close to finishing.
I am really looking forward to tasting this one :joint:

1141sept29-chocolate_trip.jpg

The next 3 shots are Blue Heaven that is flowering on my balcony. She is a fast finishing, sativa dominant plant. The purple colors she is wearing now that the nights are getting colder are gorgeous.
What a beauty :)

1141sept28-blueheaven.jpg

1141sept26th_019.jpg

1141sept26th_006.jpg

est1977

very nice i knew we Have ladies on IC That are kick ass growers !!! i will have pics coming soon