What's new

Where All the Magic Happens, or Not. LOL

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Got some Pictures

Got some Pictures

Well kinda. Looks like I will be potting 5 more Kansas clones tomorrow. These are the ones that I was trying for the first time to root in plain water. Best success rate I have ever had, I don't think I lost a one. Amazing.
I already lost one out of the cloner that I just put in there. It was kinda puny oh well, got plenty more and will just take more when I get my next chance and continue to always have some in water rooting. I forgot to get a picture of the 1st one that rooted, it's in a 4 inch pot now w/ ffof, just chillin' right next to mum. She is looking magnificent considering what she looked like just a week or so ago. She had some rusty spots on the leaves, dead leaves, just kinda ugly, repotted her into a 1 gallon bag, fresh dirt, trimmed the root ball and took the clones that are in the dome now. All new growth is green, looks like it solved whatever issue she was having. So that's it. Once I can get maybe just 2 new nodes out of these after they hit the dirt, I am gonna put them into flower. I would like to work out finishing these in 1 gallon bags, which is gonna mean small clones, but that's kinda how I figure I would best use my space given my lights etc....anyway here's da roots!:woohoo:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

WEll gotta busy night here, going to pot most all the KS clones that are sitting in water ATM. Also going to take 2 FEMALE THIS TIME Hashberry clones from my so far lone female in the flower room. Hope it doesn't fuck w/ here too much, but if I can establish these clones, then I don't have to worry about a reveg, that would mean more down time for any future HB runs. So, I will snip them tonight and into the water they go. That's it.:joint:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Got the 2 female HB cloned up and sitting. I have an empty little plastic thingy, guess who's gonna get to take a few more KS clones tonight. I lost 2 clones in the dome in the RR now, those may have been the last RR I ever bought. We'll see. I think I am going to keep these 2 HB clones a while, veg them and really get myself a couple of clone donors and look forward to doing several more HB. So they will be here in the veg area for some time, I will post pics once anything eventful happens w/ them.
I do still have 3 KS clones that need to go in the dirt, kinda just waitin around for roots to grow out more. Should get a little more crowded in here the next few weeks.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Just dirted another KS clone.
I think I am going to give up on the males for now. I may take a clone or 2 and leave it in water until I can figure something out, but I am not giving them enough attention and they are just on their way to death. One less thing to think about for now. If I can get a couple clones, then I could just set them in the flower room under some 2 litre bottles to keep them flowering so that I can get the pollen. But fuck this keeping the whole damn plant thing.
All my KS clones in the RR's are done. As in dead. I have 3 left, but I don't expect them to make it. I am just gonna stick w/ the water in a glass method, it's just right for me.
I am going to take a few more clones off of a couple more mandala plants that I have in flower, get some from some different HB, and the other Sat, if that one turns out to be a female anyway. I also need to get some more KS clones off of mum, tomorrow I guess. That's pretty much it, not too much happening.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Picture UPdate

Picture UPdate

Just took a couple pictures tonight, I was busy, I hacked my KS mum to death, took several clones off her. I am sure she will be fine. I was also able to take a couple new satori clones as well as 5 hashberry clones from 2 other HB plants in flower. So I have reps of all my female mandala HB and SAT females to make mums with. Yay. I am just forgetting about the KS clones that are in the dome, fuck them. I will stick w/ the water. Hopefully I will be mumming up some mandala stuff in the weeks to come. So that's about it I s'pose. Later

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Well, the KS clones are doing swell, naturally since I won't be able to use them. I also solved the riddle w/ using the dome and RR. I was gone for 4 days, and just left the last surviving clone that hadn't wilted over on me in there in it's RR. No spraying of the dome in 4 days, that thing has roots like a motherfucker my friends. The RR was still moist. It's ready to go into the dirt. Yay. So that gives me 6 KS clones that I would have been putting into flower in a week or so, now however, they are gonna be handed off or possibly just trashed. I am moving very likely, not 100% yet. But if I do, I won't have time to finish them. Nor any of the other HB or Sat clones that I have rooting. Worse yet however, I will have to trash or give away my KS mum. I have no way to replace her, I am very sad, she was my...
first.
I am just glad that I still have some HB and SAT, as well as 10 PPP, and some others that um I don't have in hand, but they are waiting on me to pick up. So I will have plenty of work to continue w/ and start on when I start over. Gonna be much more difficult for me though, as I will loose the very easy access to supplies that I now have, may have to go w/ ordering online. EWwww. Not thrilled about that. Gotta do what you gotta do though. I will make it work. In the meantime, there is a 50/50 shot that I will actually be able to finish these, so I am keeping my fingers crossed on that. It kills me to have to up and move and start fresh, but I have alot of shit going on right now that is higher priority than growing. I just hate to think that down the road it's likely I may runout before I can get another run done. Oh well. Whatever doesn't kill ya eh?

D

DeadTour09

Thats soo cool how you clone, just simply set the clips in water and wait for roots. I do this with my house plants and have been wanting to try it with cannabis, and now I will. Do you add any clone formullas or is it just pH blanced plain water?

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Just clone gel, I don't ph the water at all. Put in fresh whenever. I use RO. That's it. Simple simple.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Sad sad sad.
I am unexpectedly moving cross country. I am done. Would post pics, but who wants to see pics of me taking down everything. Fuck me. But it's a good thing too. Just a hurdle, I've been down so long now, there is no stopping me. I will reappear in the form of myself, just in another state, doing the same thing again. I will in all likelyhood, loose my mom, at this point I do not plan on keeping a cut to take back. I am not taking anything actually. No flowers, nothing. Just equipment, and what I have inside my head. That's all I need, I will be restarting from scratch once I get back and get situated. But yeah, I get to start over from scratch at the very moment that I started to get some shit together, oh well. I will be right back at this point again very soon. It will be worth it. I can't wait. Sorry for the shitty end to this grow log, don't know what to tell you, I am more upset than you can imagine, but at the same time, my life and family have to come first and moving back is what is best for them. Not for me, but like I always say,
"It'll have to do.":joint: