What's new

Where All the Magic Happens, or Not. LOL

I

IE2KS_KUSH

This won't be updated as often, not as exciting, but anyways....
The Nuresery.
Where mommies and babies all live. Where all the magic happens.
I expect that I will be making changes everywhere all the time here, so I need to be able to keep track of what the hell it is that I am doing.

At the moment, I have 3 good clones, and 1 good mother. I also have 1 bad, bad, very baaaaaaaaaad moma in their too. She's a bitch. More about her later.
Today or tomorrow, I am going to be taking a handful of clones from the 3 established clones that I have, as well as the 1 good mum. Rooting them for the next few weeks, then dirting them up and having them ready for flowering. I am at the moment, looking to flower smaller plants, I would like to have them finish at about 12 to maybe 18 inches. I use 2 400 watt lights in flower, and after about 18ish inches, the penetration sucks, and I get alot of nothing type of growth. So I am going to in the short term, w/ this strain that I will from here on out refer to as MK7, try to flower my clones very quickly after rooting to get the best use from my setup.
At the same time I am going to be popping some beans, and readying them. Once I can get some established clones from each bean, I will run them into the flower tent w/ the already flowering MK7 clones, and sex them. Isolate my males, and leave the females. (Sure to lable corresponding clones to originals of course.)
So that is what is on my plate in the short term. The nursery will be vital to all of these goals. I will be posting some pictures whenever I get my camera batteries all charged and have the time to do it. I hope that by posting this, someone may learn something from my errors, and that I will learn lots of information from direct member input. So if you have any advice, criticism, please by all means let me know, I want to be better.

Oh the seeds that I will be popping, a few hashberry, a few satori, a few PPP. Cross my fingers hope for strong, solid, STABLE, females, longevity in life, and ease of cloning! As of right now, I suck ass at cloning, but get better everytime I do it. I have a 50% now lol! Yes, many many clones have perished at my hand. I use and have used a range of methods w/ limited success, and will get into what I am doing now more later. So if you are reading this thanks for stopping by, and please come back anytime, and feel free to ask or suggest anything. After this, I will continue to use this thread for on-going cloning, seed, and mum stuff.
Later.:joint:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Beans 'n' Tings

Beans 'n' Tings

Going to pop 6 Satori and Hasberry tonight. This is how it goes down.
Now before anyone yells at me, I know I know that Mandala says to put them straight in the ground. I know this. I hope that how I do it is ok and that it does not fuck up anything. It never has, and I see no reason why it would. I do understand why he says that, and he's right. THis is just the way I like to do it.
So here goes.
I have:
1 Bag FFLW
Some Ro water w/ 5ml/gallon calmag, and 1 drop, (eh..maybe 2?) of Superthrive/gallon. Ph'd to 6.6
Rapid Rooter
Cups, (this time I got neato little square pots that I love.)
Paper
Tape
Pen
Some Time On my Hands.

So, I am soaking the RR in my water w/ calmag and ST. For 15 minutes, or whatever. Next I am going to fill my little square pots w/ light warrior w/ the rapid rooter nested in it. Nothing I do is an exact science. Sometimes the RR is deeper than other times. Doesn't matter too much I will post some pictures later, I forgot to charge the batteries.
I wet until it is 100% saturated and the runoff has stopped.
I find the hole in the RR, and drop my bean in, sometimes the whole is clearly visible, sometimes there is a fine layer of wet dirt on it that I just move and then drop the bean in. Just as long as it goes in the hole. then I very carefully move dirt over the hole. Just enough to cover the hole, but not packed down into the hole. So that when the sprout hits it, there is very little resistance.
Thats it.
Then I just wait. Usually I get all my beans to pop w/ few exceptions. Usually before I even need to water them again. It's really easy to tell the immediate area around the seed (the RR), I mean gauge the moisture content of it, and thus of the immediate area of the seed. If it needs it, I gently water w/ Ro + CM ph at 6.6ish. Nothing else needed until they need to be transplanted. So far this has worked well for me so knock on wood and come along and wait and see if it continues w/ me. I will post some pictures soon. Besides, who wants to see pics of nothing lol! But I will get some boring pictures up ASAP.

Now next on the list, the clones of MK7. I am using again, RR. Clone tray and dome, plain water to mist the lid. That's it. This time I am trying the cloning gel. Previously it was dip n grow. I suck greazy ballz at cloning. So we'll see how it goes. Seems to take forever and ever to get roots out of the 50% that I get to root. If I can get roots, then they go into little bitty pots of FFLW just like seeds. Again, nothing but RO @ 6.6ish, w/ 5ml/gallon of CalMag. When I can get them established in dirt, living outside the dome, then I will add some Liquid Karma @ 10ml/gallon. By the time they will need a veg nute, they will be transplanted into bags w/ fresh FFOF, and can eat that until flower. I do add a drop of SuperThrive per gallon at this point everytime, and usually throughout the whole process as well. Forgot to mention that. So anyway. Wish me luck. I will post pictures when I am done and take them and shit LOL! Later.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Pictures of Seeds, Clones, Mums, Stuff

Pictures of Seeds, Clones, Mums, Stuff

Just some pictures, any questions just ask. Later.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

No dice yet. No sprouts, clones are in the dome doing what they do, now I wait. I will have the tent opened up and room to move clones in to start flowering again here really really soon, maybe less than 20 days, maybe longer depends how long the current run in their takes to finish and dry, so we will see. Hopefully by then these clones have roots and are going into cups to establish. I already have 3 ready to go into bags and flower. And hopefully, the beans will be behind them shortly, and they will be ready to give up a few clones each to the flower room in time. Next update w/ a picture whenever I get something new going on. Until then it's hurry up and wait.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

WEll, I am starting to sweat a little bit, day 3 and nothing, will keep you posted.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Bingo! First Hashberry has broken the surface and begun it's new life. Another is on it's way, well I am sure 5 more are on their way, but I can see another that is on it's way. No go yet on the Satori, I am sure it will be any day now. Came home tonight and say that I had lost one of my attempted MK7 clones. Oh well. Not sure why, it was just bent over dead. Down to a dozen now not counting the 3 in cups already. That's it.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

It's magic I tell you.

It's magic I tell you.

Watered my 3 clones in cups tonight, 1 cup for each very basic, ro w/ calmag @ 5 ml/gallon, LK @ 5ml/gallon, and 1 drop of superthrive. I will be transplanting them soon, maybe a week or so. They are basically gonna have the run of the flowering tent for a while, so I am up in the air about how big of a pot to use, I don't really want to finish them in 3 gallons, but seems like I should since they will have the room and all, and they are already gonna be bushy again. Although, the one clone of this in there now didn't stretch hardly at all, so maybe I will be able to finish them in 2 gallons again. Hmm.. we'll see.
I also watered the bitch mum, and the MK7 mum was fine. It hardly uses any water. It also hardly grows, just enough to get me some clones as I need them. I am going to just get in the habit of taking clones more often, and rooting them, I need all the practice I can get. So she will stay trim, and for the time being, I will continue to use the MK7 until I can get the seeds up and cloned. That's about it for now. Once I get the majority of the seeds popped up, I will post a picture. Later.:joint:

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Happy Days

Happy Days

Happy days, my 2nd Hashberry is now out and above ground!
The 1st one, it has 3 cotyledons things. Every plant I have ever had that had 3 turned out male. Of course, I can count the number of plants that I have had in my head, so it's more of a superstition thing than anything, second one is normal.
RIP
2 More clones, dead. 3 total clonicides.
I topped a couple of the older doner clones as well.
Later

I

IE2KS_KUSH

1 Satori now trying to make an appearance. 6 Clones total, DEAD. Next round of clones going straight into FFLW.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

One more a Satori is through the surface, and another satori on the way. Exciting stuff. Oh, 10 clones, dead. 2 left. I don't think my dome is flush on the tray, and it's exchanging the humid air out too fast. May have to go to the bubbler. That was my best, 30 cuts, 15 lived. Maybe I will try 20 this time if/when I can take cuts again, hell by then, may be able to take the hashberry and satori cuts. Oh well.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Well, looks like I will be waiting a while to try my hand at cloning again. The seeds are coming along well though. Now at 5 for 6 on HB and 5 for 6 on Satori, I think. Checked but their pots are all still moist, so are the RR. My 3 MK7 clones are dry and are getting RO w/ 5ml/gallon Calmag and 1 drop of Superthrive. Guess I am gonna run those 3 bigger than I would like to, bush style again, but hopefully much smaller since they will have little to no veg. I am going to try and get some more clones from all 3 before they go in. Are the "top" clones good to use? Or the lower growth? Anyone? Anyways, that's it for now. I will post pictures once all the seeds are done and up. Later.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

^^
Thanks! Probably won't be seeing any budsites here, just a veg, mum, seed, clone log. But eventually I will be starting new grow logs for what I am doing next. Next up are the MK clones, they will be in the existing MK grow log, but the new stuff will get it's own logs. Thanks for dropping by.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Well, going to water the beans tonight. It's weird, the FFLW dries out quicker than the RR plug, or I guess I mean the RR plug holds more moisture. Anywho....
will give them RO H2O w/ 5ml/gallon CalMag and 1 drop/gallon Super Thrive. I know you aren't supposed to give them nutes, but using the RO w/ calmag amounts to what I would think the "perfect" tap water would be, and I wouldn't think that it would do them harm. PPM in are around like 300 I think, that's actually lower than my tap. So anyway, that's pretty much it. Waiting on 2 Satori, and 1 more Hashberry, but I am glad to have gotten them up. Now it's off to the races to veg, I am sure I will be topping and taking clones asap, which probably ain't gonna be anytime soon. I will be getting more MK7 clones before them I am sure. That's about it for now, pics anyday now of where the nursery is at.
Later

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Well, funny thing happened last night. I was watering the seeds, and I dunno what happened. But I was inspecting 1 of the 2 un cracked satori, and pulled out the Rapid Rooter, and nothing. There was no seed in there. Anywhere. Don't know where the hell it went, don't know if it's maybe still in there somewhere else, don't know if it even made it in there? What I do know is that I promptly dropped another in it's place, and it is awaiting. All the hashberry are up and out, last one is making it's way out tonight. The other satori is on it's way, it's cracked, just not out yet. Got some funky mutants on my hands w/ the hashberry, hope that doesn't mean I am about to sex out 6 males. Got one that has got huge fat little first set of blades.

On to other business, my next clone run I am up in the air over. I made a bubbler, but I am an idiot and made it w/ a 25 gallon tub. So yeah, it's not so convenient. I can do 30 at a time, but I will be lucky to get 6- 10 cuts to make these clones w/, and they are probably gonna be pretty little. My other thought was to use a glass of water.
So I guess the real question here is, do I want to use a glass of water, or 23 gallons of water. Or do I wanna just put them straight into soil (FFLW)? My humidity dome is fucked ATM, so that's why I am considering the other 2, I just don't have a good place to put that damn bubble cloner. It works pretty well. Just too big. Still have a while to decide I guess, then gotta do the mandala seeds soon after. Hmmm...

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Jusss an upidtydatey.
All my hashberry are up and out. 2 Freaks.
1 came out fast, shot up quicker and higher than any of the others, and had significantly larger leaves. They are also crinkled, so large and crinkled fat indica leaves. It has since toppled over and I have put it on a wire to keep it up. It otherwise seems fine, I am sure it will turn into a pain in the ass and be a male, the way it goes. The other has almost as large leaves, but it's mutant thing is that it popped w/ 3 cotyledons, and the first set is 3 leaves, and the second is as well it appears.
All the rest are normal, All the satori are up except the last one I just replaced, it is cracked though.

Getting ready to take some cuts again, going to try the water in a glass method as well as planting them in soil. Give my dome another shot w/ soil this time, we'll see, hopefully I don't have 100% fatality rate like last time. Probably take cuts whenever the whim hits me and put them in a glass of water.
Trying to finish trimming and cleaning up right now so I'll get to it sometime. Still debating on getting the bubble cloner back out, I just may.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Jusss an upidtydatey.
All my hashberry are up and out. 2 Freaks.
1 came out fast, shot up quicker and higher than any of the others, and had significantly larger leaves. They are also crinkled, so large and crinkled fat indica leaves. It has since toppled over and I have put it on a wire to keep it up.

So the rest are just short fat and happy? That's a fairly odd mutant! :D
Normally I would move the lights closer, but if all the other seedlings have short stems, I don't see the point. ;)

Sounds like things are going well. Keep truckin!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Picture Update

Picture Update

Well, got tired of waiting on the last Satori to pop up, it may not. Anyways, here we go. Pictures are of the babies, 6 Hashberry, and 5 Satori, also, 3 MK7 Clones, and the MK7 MUM. In the very far back, the dirty MK1 Biatch. Not too much to see.

Ok, here are some Hashberry shots. Some freaks here.

Much bigger leaves than I am used to seeing on little seedlings, also the crinkle? Also, the 3 thingy, also a mutant that looks like it was gonna be a 3 thingy, but didn't quite make 3 distinct sets. They are probably all males. Satori looks alright too, broad leaves as well, but I understand that this will change w/ them anyway.

Latest posts

Latest posts