What's your race/ethnicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KMK0420

fail-owned-parenting-fail.jpg

dirtyshawa

N****? Nieve ??

nabit, nabob, nacre, nadde, nadir, naeve, naevi, naggy, nagor, naiad, naifs, nails, naive, naked, naker, nakoo, named, namer, names, nance, nancy, nandu, nanny, napes, nappe, nappy, napus, narco, narcs, nares, naris, narks, narre, narwe, nasal, nassa, nasty, natal, natch, nates, natka, natty, naval, navel, naves, navew, navus, navvy, nawab, nazis, neaps, nears, neath, neats, necks, neddy, needs, needy, neeld, neele, neese, negro, negus, nehru, neife, neigh, nempt, nenia, neons, nepal, nerds, nerka, nerre, nerts, nertz, nerve, nervy, nests, netty, neura, neven, never, nevew, nevus, newel, newer, newly, newsy, newts, nexus, neyne, ngina, nicer, niche, nicks, nidor, nidus, niece, nifle, nifty, nighs, night, nigua, nihil, nills, nimbi, nines, ninny, ninon, ninth, ninut, niobe, niopo, nippy, nisan, nisei, nisey, niste, nisus, niter, nitid, nitre, nitro, nitry, nitty, nival, nixed, nixes, nixie, nixon, nizam, nobby, nobel, noble, nobly, nocks, nodal, noddy, nodes, nodus, noels, noggs, noght, nohow, noier, noils, noint, noire, noise, noisy, nolde, nolle, nomad, nomen, nomic, nonce, nonda, nondo, nones, nonet, nonne, nonny, nonyl, nooks, nooky, noons, noose, nopal, noria, norie, norma, norms, norna, norse, north, nosed, nosel, noses, nosey, nosle, notal, notch, noted, noter, notes, notre, notum, notus, nouch, nould, noule, nouns, novae, novas, novel, novum, noway, nowch, nowed, nowel, nowes, noyau, noyer, noyls, nozle, nubby, nubia, nucha, nucin, nucle, nuder, nudes, nudge, nudie, nudum, nugae, nukes, nullo, nulls, numbs, numps, nurse, nutty, nylon, nymph, nyula,

p.s.. When were you a slave and what world are you ruling? Cyber world maybe?

it's okay, whether you recognize it or not we came the fuck up, in a major way. i could debate with you, but, for what. shit will never be the same, God bless you, much love to everyone even the haters.

it's funny i have the ten commandments on dvd and was just watching it yesterday. damn, the similarities to jews is uncanny.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's okay, whether you recognize it or not we came the fuck up, in a major way. i could debate with you, but, for what. shit will never be the same, God bless you, much love to everyone even the haters.

it's funny i have the ten commandments on dvd and was just watching it yesterday. damn, the similarities to jews is uncanny.

Stop perpetuating the hate. :fsu:

:joint:

Set off the atomic bong. :woohoo:

FaderVader

DRAMA LAMA! :abduct: 100% Illuminati, as far as slaves go, all humans are slaves. Break Free of it! Get it out you system, get it out of your teachings to your children.

Ya im Welsh :fsu:

R

randude101

Some of you may want to see the diversity acceptance films we were required to watch at Boeing.

One I love was about the Penguins in one camp versus the more colorful birds in the other camps.

When you mixed the two culturally different groups they improved their problem solving capabilies. This really works because they leave their respective comfort zones and step out of the box. When both cultures stepped out of the box the mixture offered hybrid approaches to problem solving. I really believed in that.

This is not just a racial thing. This is cultural. In essence a farmer could teach and aerospace engineer something and vice versa.

If you look at all of the diversity in our hobby it is better to think that way. Not gravitate to only thread topics that you are already in support of for instance.

Ted Roach

North Indian parents gave me my beauty. England raised me and gave me an education and fed me when I was poor. I'm grateful to both and hate nobody no matter the race.

Race and ethnicity is important - very important - especially when you know what racism feels like. It can become like an us and them thing. The trick is to remember there are great people in every walk of life - no matter what colour or religion. Try and remember this if you find yourself hating on a group of people - which we all do from time to time - I'm sure.

Peace.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Sick of all this killing, out on road its nothing clever see,
Fight amongst ourselves because we're scared to face the enemy,
For real they've got us living like we're Alice through the looking glass,
Fighting our reflections through afflictions from a crooked past."

All an da yout' shall witness the day that Babylon shall fall,, like fire fall!!!

spyvsspy

I'm a straight mutt, basically I'm comprised of all the stereotypical drinking races.............
I'm Irish, Scottish, German and Pawnee Indian......maybe that's why I can drink most people under the table but can't grow a full beard

bens lab

One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Burt

Veteran
sadly, slavery still exists in many parts of the world and yes-rival tribes almost always sold the others out-for recent examples, see the afghanistan snitches who have had whole villages bombed to hell to get rid of rivalry and rivalry only, no proof of terrorism at all
india's caste system is very much like slavery

Status
Not open for further replies.