What's new

What's your race/ethnicity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hal

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the H.A.L. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song.

If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you....

K

KMK0420

I approve of cake too.

mac_n_cake.jpg

R

randude101

Isn't the fifth one that says something about cheeseburgers?

It isn't a sin if it's American cheese on a cheeseburger.

Just saying

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I'm waaaay more :abduct: than normal...I was drinking at dinner and smoked a fatty of my best Indi. I'm really fucking high...you guys are making me laugh.:moon:

DonkeyPunch

My ancestry is an Irish and German mix, but I am more an Irish Phenotype - LOL

My skin is so white it glows in the dark, and my hair is red. All I have to do is check on plants while the lights on and I am sweating sunburn and skin cancer.

I don't have the ability to tan, but at the end of the summer, my freckles learn to get along and hold hands, and kinda make a pseudo tan.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I look hispanic...people ask me if I'm hispanic, some people start talking to me in Spanish here and there....and I'm like, uh....I can't even say no in Spanish.

Mr. Burgundy

:laughing:

I am fair skinned,muscular, and with dreads, so at any given moment, I could be Puerto Rican, Dominican, or Brazilian...

Yo hablo Espanol, it helps in case cats are talkin shit...

Stay Classy!

R

randude101

I look hispanic...people ask me if I'm hispanic, some people start talking to me in Spanish here and there....and I'm like, uh....I can't even say no in Spanish.

That is fucked up Miss B. Let me teach you some:

usted tiene cualquier mota? trx Do you have any weed?

¿Cuánto para ese bolso grande de sativa? trx How much for that big bag of sativa?

¿Usted tiene papeles de balanceo? trx Do you have any rolling papers?

¿Dónde está el cuarto de baño? trx Where is the bathroom?

You should not need anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts