What's new

Whats your favorite strain?

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Hey randude, check out the DJ Short forum for plenty of info on F13.
Really a great place to explore here; the DJ Short growers are a cult unto themselves, and I love 'em for it!
Have a few vegging now, hope to be a true believer by next year. :muahaha:

ahhh. just smoked my first round of dj gear in about 2 months. i love the vibe of the high and i think dj's character shines through the finished product like a diamond in a goats ass. nothing but love when the air is sweetened with the aroma of f13.

edit: i just read the rest of your post. i agree. so here goes.

when i select keepers there are a few criteria. one the high must be strong but not muddy. i love to get stoned, but i hate being tired at noon on a saturday. two, the nuggets must smell, taste and feel wonderful. bag appeal is important only for that which will be sampled by others. i dont put f13 in this catagory because i keep that all for me. (greedy bastard). the starins i listed above meet all of my expectations and leave me heart broken when the jar is empty. i will continue to search for strains that compare to these but so far, none have.

this thread could be much more than other "best pot" threads since you asked to list your favorite. this gives a little insight into the personalities and preferences of your fellow members. you are learning about people, not just opinions. (or something like that)

Last edited:

Hollaachu

Dj Short's Blueberry
C99 Gypsy's 2003
G13-Dioesel
Orange Diesel
SuperGirl
Nirvana Special
Top 44
And not exactly in that order!!!!

D

deathtosoapbar

in no order - sams original haze, PPP, white berry (indica hash pheno), sour nl x nevilles haze, white satin, mandala#1, aurora indica and the mighty kalichakra!

swampthing

sweet name swampdank, heh

My favorites, in no order...

Tahoe OG Kush: Kushy-Ultra LemonChem Diesel/Astringent. Sativa wrecker w/ a body buzz

Mothership: Wide array of smells and flavors with a very cognitive "stone" like Romulan but less trippy and more chill.

Mr Nice (g13xhashplant): Smells like a sweet rotten cheese, very dank ghani hash undertone. One of my fav indicas, few that get the job done.

Romulan: Oily sweet delicious. Makes me sit and think. Trippy.

Original Silver Haze X Champagne (not ssh): Fresh, frebreeze like haze. Happy cerebral buzz. Great haze taste mixed with the Champagne. Thank god, bc Champagne by itself prob is the least satisfying buzz in the world.

Kush: Any dense dense, kushy, kushy bud. The indica body buzz is so relaxing and the taste is just to die for.

AK-47: Sooo sticky, so smelly. A cherry-fruit smell decaying and rotten with some spicy columbian hash undertones. Very good sativa buzz.

AOTA: NL#5 and Humboldt Honeydew... Just so delicious and the addition of the NL#5 to the "All of the Above" made it so well rounded when it came to its cerebral stony buzz. The smell like a smooth creamy honeydew melon with some kind of hashy-astringent/cleaner bite.

Albert Walker: Smells fresh and citrusy like a giner-ale orange soda freshness. Delightful citrus taste. Light but happy buzz that just smacks a smile on your face. Perhaps the ultimate party and socializing smoke. Really get's your mind going without the debilitating sativa effects.

Bubba Kush: Coffee and metallic in taste. Good buzz, a more stoney kush the typical kush-like medicinal effects but even tho I'm sure it's almost all kush, I feel some Purp med qualities in it also.

Headband: ...just couldnt leave her out

Yellowmoon

I haven't grown a strain that really stood out so far. I've had a lovely sadhu pheno, and the grapefruit I grew recently is awesome as well. Those two are the cream of the crop. I also have a thing for lowryder#2 for her AD qualities. Oh, and hawaiian snow was a great smoke...

luvtogrow

A11, got mine as f2's from JWeed. Tall pheno has rock, no, steel hard buds and is just a great up high without a dragged out feeling to follow. The short genius pheno is also up, euphoric, the buds are not as hard, it yielded bigger and resembled the C99 as they grew together. Easy to grow though need height restriction for the tall pheno.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
My favorite is the GDP. Point blank. Why not smoke as much of this as you can??

Peace and respect to all.

F

Faketillumake

Sorry Benji.

My favorite type of Marijuana that I've had the pleasure of smoking was Sweet Island Skunk that a buddy grew. The taste was unique to anything I've smoked before or since, it was like a sweet, sugary bouquet of flowers. The high was very active yet potent. You could feel your eyes water and squint up a bit on the first exhale, and after another toke or two you were free to float about in your own little world with a shit eatin' grin upon your face. I didn't grow this variety personally, so I can not vouch for its ease of cultivation, but I can certainly say that it was one of the finest smokes I've had. I'd recommend it to anyone for enjoying music, playing music, going to concerts, or wanting to go about daily life with that happy, uppity high with next to no body encumberance at all.

I hope this post was informative to the OP.

swampthing

I forgot
I've got to add the SNOCAP.
By far one of my fav strains (at least top 10)

Strong Citrus smell that really has some zing to it. It's just so zesty and the sativa buzz is out of this world.
By no means is it a one hit wonder but I think it's just my brand of Mexican worked over time w a Kush. Don't quote me on that but the piney/lemon pledge smell is pretty unique. After 3 hits wait 5-10 minutes and you'll have a zooming sativa buzz that carries a sativa body w it. Def a think fck'r

hehe swampy

L

Lucy Diamond

I'll second the Island Sweet Skunk...great uplifting sativa.Also loving the Mandala satori at the moment,as well as SOL's OG x Blue sat 2.2

jocat

there sure are alot of choices out there, most of them iv'e never heard of or had the chance to try, i have been smoking for awhile .....since about '75 and i have always had one most important way to judge, how high i get, people talk about alot of different types of highs, daytime, that translates to weak, couchlock, that means you ate to much sugar, munch mouth, what i love is good stinky strong smoke, i like dense buds, colors are nice, sticky is good. bottom line is pot is like pussy, it's all good, some is just better than others. my current smoke, starting at coffee time and running til' bedtime, is a bagseed called mind bomb, came from a hippie i was working for, smelled it while i was hanging his cabinets, mentioned smoking and from there we became good friends he shared a clone with me, also have breed this with a northern lights male and have a favorite daughter. i like pot. jc:joint:

420oclock

I loooove Cinderella99. If I had to only grow one strain forever, that would be it. Just tried out BlueWidow, and it was pretty nice. Very easy to manicure.

Latest posts

Latest posts