What's new

whats the best happy weed

nomaad

Veteran
also... the question was what is best for "happiness", not what will make me feel happy. i agree that you might "feel happy" from certain weed... but it won't make you BE happy. happiness is being happy, which sometimes involves a choice to be happy.... not feeling that way temporarily. again... IMO and linguistic interpretation of reality.

I

Iron_Lion

what strain is best for motivation and happyness:thank you:

when you find it let us know.

I've been on the hunt for happy weed for years now, I went thru a few of the most recommended, A11, SSH, Satori, original haze x skunk, and nevilles haze hybrids I have yet to find it.

One time back a few years ago when I was still buying weed I got this bag and the guy said it was early outdoor. It had a juicy fruit type smell and was pretty leafy like most outdoor is around here, this stuff made me the happiest guy on the planet when I smoked it. I've been on the hunt ever since. Nothing I have smoked or grown since has had such an effect. I wish i could go back in a time machine and find out more about that bag of bud.

johnbobit

I my self have only had the pleasure of smoking weed like this before.

It was alot like Iron Lions. Leafy didn't look like the best stuff, but I got it from the grower himself so I wasn't to worried. You could of goten fired from your job while your boss is fucking your wife and your child is watching and laughing at you and calling you pathetic ........go home and smoke it and not care about any of it.

Anyhow mine tasted a bit more grape like. The strain was CHRONIC believe it or not. I have yet to grow it, mainly because of all he bad reviews on it, but maybe it is just a pheno hunt or maybe because serious seeds is always tweeking there strains.

Anyhow Pot of Gold kinda made me happy. Goodluck with your search and let icmag know if you come up with something!

M

Mr. Mountain

One of my favorites would have to be Grape Krush from DJ. I run the indica pheno and it is outstanding. Not overpowering (but no light weight either) with a great Welches Grape taste and a high that puts me in the best frame of mind.

It truly makes me happy, peaceful and more content. It is not the most motivating pheno, but it certainly does not turn me into a remote control wielding couch potato either.

All around it is just a great experience.

I highly recommend it,

Mr. M

Last edited:

zenoonez

Veteran
also... the question was what is best for "happiness", not what will make me feel happy. i agree that you might "feel happy" from certain weed... but it won't make you BE happy. happiness is being happy, which sometimes involves a choice to be happy.... not feeling that way temporarily. again... IMO and linguistic interpretation of reality.

Nomaad the Aristotelean perhaps?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nah fuck that Swt actually makes you happy it is a freak of nature. :)

nomaad

Veteran
Nomaad the Aristotelean perhaps?

dunno. never read much philosophy. snippets here and there. a failed or dropped 101 at some point for sure. does aristotle have a specific view on happiness that my post evoked, or is it more like he has views on states of being that are similar?

nah fuck that Swt actually makes you happy it is a freak of nature. :)

what if you are already happy? does it make you freakishly happy?

Last edited:
ive read reports about cotton candy having the warm fuzzy happy cant take the grin off your face effect.

as far as uplifting and motivational go --- anything grown locally, outdoors, in soil, organically, and picked before it goes amber :)

honestly , outdoor makes me feel alot better than indoor... tho indoor can be more potent, i prefer good quality outdoor Any day.

bigwity

Veteran
when you find it let us know.

I've been on the hunt for happy weed for years now, I went thru a few of the most recommended, A11, SSH, Satori, original haze x skunk, and nevilles haze hybrids I have yet to find it.

One time back a few years ago when I was still buying weed I got this bag and the guy said it was early outdoor. It had a juicy fruit type smell and was pretty leafy like most outdoor is around here, this stuff made me the happiest guy on the planet when I smoked it. I've been on the hunt ever since. Nothing I have smoked or grown since has had such an effect. I wish i could go back in a time machine and find out more about that bag of bud.
jacks cleaner is the one its a 14 weeker but its lush very happy and uplifting great for concentration:ying:

MGC

In my opinion it would be Bubblegum. The second choice would be Blueberry.
But the bubblegum always makes me happy, and always gives me that little silly smile ... you know that one when people see it and can't do anything but think you are a pot head.
It's aso the weed i prefer smoke with my homies, it always ends with big red eyes and lots of laughings :)

++

one Q

Quality
Veteran
my troll for the day... lol

my troll for the day... lol

@SOTF420:wave:- is there anything ST isnt good for, besides being sober. ANy strain recommend thread no matter what the OP wants out of the strain, here comes SOTF adding ST. I want I want I want I want.

enter sandman

jacks cleaner 2....my pheno I chose is a 12 weeker and works like magic for my depression. There are days when I wake up in 'one of those no energy depressing funks' and all I do is do a couple of bowls of JC2. Then I want to go out and ride my bike for 15 miles. Actually most sativas will do what you are looking for...this is kind of why mankind has always loved weed & is what made it so popular> because it makes you happy & motivated! Indica is a whole different world & you might want to stay away from that my friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts