What's new

What's something you know but most other people dont

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Also, Christianity was founded by a guy named Paul. Jesus was a mythological figure partly based on real-life events that Paul had heard of on his travels. The gospels were written later than Paul's letters and much content within them reflects the subsequent evolution of the mythos beyond Paul's own idea.

Blasphemy ! :no:

I know that these are probably some of the craziest times to be alive right now, and I'm pretty F*in excited to be here.

:wave:

purple_man

Veteran
the meaning of life...

is to live, hence in turn it gives your life a sense/meaning ;)

and yeah, icmag is the place to be muhahahaah

G

gilgahash

what the fuck does fuck fucking mean?
to Fornicate under command of the king.

At least that what my english teacher told me after she fucked me...

Ickis

Veteran
Human sperm comes in three varieties, mixed. Some drive toward the egg, another exists only to kill, and a third to obstruct, other men's sperm. The relative proportions found in semen depends on the man's belief at the time of ejaculation about whether his are the only sperm there. This says a lot about our evolutionary past.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
It did, assuming if you believe in linear evolution.

But if you're from the philosophical school of thought then you see that since actuality ALWAYS proceeds potentiality, it can be deduced that the chicken MUST have come first.
:smoker:

Aren't re-radiated short wavelengths of light cool looking?

Nah! It was the rooster that came first!

Rouge

Why alcohol is legal and cannabis is not.

But if you really want to know..............

Alcohol makes men aggressive whereas cannabis makes men docile.

That just about explains all the achievements of Western Civilization.

So be very careful what you wish for?

The Thread-Ender has spoken!

G

gilgahash

Everyone says no one has ever died from pot, however, this is not "officially" true. Bruce Lee, martial arts legend is officially said to have died from an acute allergic reaction to hashish, at least to one medical examiner who listed it as his "official" cause of death. (Far more likely Bruce Lee died from an acute reaction to a migraine medication his mistress gave him shortly before they toked and had sex)

G

gilgahash

What does Kung Fu mean?
Hint: Its not Chinese martial art or any derivation of such.
Kung Fu stems from a misinterpretation when a British explorer asked his interpreter what a group of shaolin monks were doing. He replied "Ghung Fu" or "Hard work" and not Chaun Fa which his actually what the martial art was called.

Anyone else watching Enter the Dragon on Encore???

Latest posts

Latest posts