What's new

What's something you know but most other people dont

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Dr. Nick on the Simpsons was Named After the Doctor that Prescribed Narcotics to Elvis Presley

yortbogey

Veteran
The First Speeding Infraction in the U.S. was Committed by a New York City Taxi Driver in an Electric Car on May 20, 1899

yortbogey

Veteran
.... Leo Fender, inventor of one of the most popular electric guitar brands in the world, Fender Guitars, never learned how to play guitar.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
The Paomnnehal Pweor Of The Hmuan Mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch as Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

F

FinallyFree

....that i hold a convincing family life, full time job and a 'public image', yet i secretly grow and sell a ton of weed.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

as much as I would like to reveal it, to write about it here I cannot. I can't even tell you who it involves, the statute of limitations has long expired and still I'm sure that the mention of this here or anywhere else would bring me long term grief from some of the alphabet boys.

currently the largest living single organism is a fungus in the state of Pennsylvania,it is the size of Rhode Island,probably the oldest living multicell organism as well on this planet

G

gloryoskie

What my grandfather said, " There's only one thing you need to know about women, but no one knows what it is "

Max Headroom

Veteran
The fruit fly has the largest known spermatozoon relative to its size.
(Drosophila melanogaster produces sperm that can be up to 1.8 cm)

E

e4ian

id tell you but then you'd know and that wouldnt be fair on both of us to have the same knowledge and neither one of us able to do a thing about it. lol,ive got something to say on my next plant too!;)

:dance013::dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts