What's new

What's so great about OG?

H

h^2 O

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddhartha
Most the time it is just a catchy name. In colorado some dispensarys say it means "Ocean Grown" wtf is that
Sidd
That's actually the truth on where the OG came from in OG Kush. surprised a Colorado dispensary is spreading truth.
That's actually the truth on where the OG came from in OG Kush. surprised a Colorado dispensary is spreading truth.

both wrong, named after this guy. ocean grown is what he would tell his famous 80s party goers when asked where he got it, that is, its homegrown
tumblr_lsnnzzcOYC1r3mudmo1_400.jpg

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well all I can say is we must not have what you guys are talking about in BC because I keep buying it thinking maybe this time LOL... but nah...lol..never seems to work at least for me.. might just be this is not my thing?? not sure.. Would truly love to see what your all talking about though lol stay safe headband 707

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I could be wrong, because all things are subjective, but if you smoked something called OG and weren't left with an incredible after taste hours after you smoked it and a super strong aroma that translates to taste perfectly, than chances are you haven't had it Headband707. In fact isn't 707 Headband a cross of OG kush x ecsd? The OG kush should have left a similar impression as the 707 headband. Personally I like my OG cuts way more than the sample of 707 headband from Harborside I tried. Still super amazing smoke, though it reminds me of the ecsd I have as well...almost so perfectly, I wonder if Harborside sold the sour deisel under the headband name for marketing.

I would have to say that this would be right LOL...As for so many cuts here everyone LIES LIES LIES about what they have or it's so watered down I have a hard time getting high.Mass production of cannabis has taken it's toll in these parts.That and the amount of police intervention has really hampered cannabis production and quality. Then again everyone likes what they like what one person raves about another says no way so each person has what they think rings their bells stay safe headband 707:dance013: