What's new

What's crackin in ellinhos attic?

ellinho

The Power Kush looks like a great SOG plant. I like the fact it doesnt have side branches unless you top it.

yep, very true. you have to force her to make that sidebranches ... otherwise it grows very near to the stem. with a yielding pheno very suitable for SOG.

lets continue with the strain sweet deep grapefruit ...

#1 very indica leaning, short statue, but the nugs have quality. smelled alot like actual grapefuits in the beginning, very citrusy. now turning into a deeper and complexer smell. its still fruity, grapey but with some strong pepper notes ...

picture.php

picture.php

#2 same statue as #1, also chunky nugs, nice orange/brown hairs. aweseome trich coverage

picture.php

picture.php

tbc

ellinho

sweet deep grapefruit phenos continued ... as you will see you can also find alot of very nice specimen in these beans ... dont want to advertise dinafem here ... but 5 power kush beans, 5 sdg, germination 10/10 and all of the plants express some nice traits... enough said ... pics ...

#3 also the same structure as #1, small indica statue, close internodes, but chuuunky big nugs, beautiful sog plant ... maybe, i cant try, need to top in my attic ^^

picture.php

picture.php

#4 bigger statue, had a good stretch, now the internodes have enough space so that the light can penetrate the bud sites ... really nice, beautiful flowers ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tbc

ellinho

thanks for all the rep guys, i always love to see that other people enjoy the plant as much as i do, it sure is a great hobby :)

last but not least phenotype #5 of sweet deep grapefruit ... possible keeper, also one of the bigger statue plants and absolutely caked ... cant wait to blaze on these nugs ...

picture.php

picture.php

stay safe :tiphat:

ellinho

hey guys,
bin flushing a good 14 days. everything fading nicely ... will harvest the first plants around 70 days ...

here is one of the most beautiful plants from my attic ... around 67 days ...
blue rhino (positronics seeds), puts on chunky nugs, with big and swollen calyxes, awesome berry smell hope she caries it over into the flavour... sry for so many pics ... but they were all worth it imho ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace!
ell

I love it when they look like that,all chunky and swollen! I'd be happy with it.

Thanks for the pics,ellinho.:tiphat:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
icon14.gif
[/FONT]

ellinho

cheers mister :) I am very happy with it. cant wait to puff on these flowers as I am totally dry right now ... but its a good thing to stop for a few days or weeks. getting the tolerance down and the excitement up ...

some cirtical 47, also freebie from positronics, oldschool skunk smell, very pungent, nicely packed with sugar!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Bad ass attic man! I like your diversity of genetics. You've got a helluva green thumb. Does the attic stay cool enough to enjoy your hobby during the summer? Cant wait to see whats up next!

A

Alone

beautiful sog plant ... maybe, i cant try, need to top in my attic ^^

You know.....if you took some cuttings and turned them into mother plants, say.....the Blue Rhino.... you could take as many cuts as you would need, root them, put them into 2gln pots, veg for 2 weeks and flip to 12/12 for a SOG. They would be shorter than the plants you have now so you wouldnt need to top them.
OR.......
You could even take all the clones, put them in 2gln pots touching eachother, as many as you can fit, veg them for 3 weeks as you top them 2x so you have 4 tops per pot, to get a really nice SOG at the same hieght... maybe even alittle smaller?
They wont get rootbound with only 3 weeks of veg from clone in 2gln pots. The roots stop growing vigorously after the transition stage. Then they slow down alot and the plant focus' on flowering. This will give it a full root system before the flip.
I would be interested in seeing how much more your garden would yield this way in the same space with the same lamp. Just a different style of growing.
Not that you need to change anything. Your plants look awesome. Just an idea I thought Ide throw out there for ya in case you wanted to do a SOG but didnt think you would be able to in the attic.
I think you could pull it off sweetly. Check out Castout's threads.