Setup:
400 watts MH/HPS, diamond reflector
760 cbm3/h LTi attached to trafo and thermostat
800 cbm3/h Filter
Airpots
Canna Terra professional
GHE micro + bloom in "lucas formula" regime

Temps are at 21 degrees C in the night 23-25 C in the day

Genetics: (plants at day 12 of vegetative growth)

7x Alegria, 80% indica, 20% sativa, unknown genetics, flowering time: 10-11 weeks
Strain origin from spain. Expecting sturdy indica growth with special smelling and tasting flowers.

2x Connie Chung, genetics are L.A. Confidential (female) X G13 Haze (male), flowering time: 8-10 weeks

1x Blue Mistic, mostly indica hybrid from cali, flowering time: 9-10 weeks

1x Sour AK, genetics are Sour Diesel X AK47, flowering time: 7-9 weeks. this baby had problems germinating. had to remove the shell by hand. now its a little behind but nonetheless alive, which is nice :)

Peace,
ellinho

ellinho

so its day 21 of vegetative growth. the plants have been topped after the 3rd internode. they also entered the training phase. shoots will be tied down to create an even canopy with multiple budsites.

the Alegria show a really nice uniform growth with fleshy indica.

CC I got 2 phenos. both grow vigorous and with big fan leafs. the one pictured develops awesome sideshoots and is optimal for LST. the other one lacks in this department, Im hoping for it to catch up soon.
the description of this strain stated there are phenos which take 11+ weeks and a therefore undesirable. fingers crossed we wont find one of these :)

BM also really satisfied with the rate of growth.

SA has been catching up. but is still to small for topping or LST. thinking about what to do with it…

Im trying to train the plants into an even canopy with several main shoots per plant. when we've reached that point I will switch.

CC in the front (not airpotted). SA is the small one on the left side, middle row of the pic. BM far diagonal corner. rest alegria.

peace,
ellinho

ellinho

day 28 of vegetative growth.

heres some bondage for you :p Sour AK LSTed and supercropped

canopy starting to fill out nicely. some detailed plant shots in the coming days.

peace,
ellinho

F

Fastcast

Nice assortment you got!Thanks for the details on your grow,I'm upstairs myself.Good luck with it,and safe groing.PS can't wait to see them flower!
icon14.gif

ellinho

Nice assortment you got!Thanks for the details on your grow,I'm upstairs myself.Good luck with it,and safe groing.PS can't wait to see them flower!View Image

thanks man. great to have you. I have high hopes for a few plants. the SA is allready expressing the high pitched, funky diesel smell when you rub the stem. really nice.

the CC is smelling really weedy. have I hopes for these ladys, too.

flower is in a week or so. cant wait either :)

healthy room there buddy, im in on this one

opus

hi there Opus. it really seems the lucas regime works. lets see how it blows up the plants during flower. :)

I sat with the plants today. enjoyed a glass of red wine from the local region breeders. lit a fat cheese joint and tried to feel the plants vibes. I think these ladies wanna show us what they got.

day 31 of vegetative growth. the plants came back with some nice growth after the topping stress.
canopy building nicely, about 4-6 main budsites per plant. will flower in about a week.

peace,
ellinho

Adrift

Veteran
looking good in here! some nice sounding cross's, cant wait to see them bloom out!!

:joint:

ellinho

dont know whats up with that 5 pics restriction. is this new? never had that. I have to multipost ... sry

to the grow:
looking good in here! some nice sounding cross's, cant wait to see them bloom out!!

hey adrift. thx for the compliment. nice to see you even bother to look into 1 light rooms. thank you

day 32 of vegetative growth. plants in a little more detail. all plants in various stages of training.

Alegria group. nice homogenous growth. seems to be not alot of variation in this strain.

alegria in detail

ellinho

Connie Chung I got 2 phenos. the right plant is more on the sativa side of things. her spindely arms reach out for the light and are perfect for lst.
the left plant is sturdier indica leaning.

left, mostly indica pheno

right, mostly sativa pheno

ellinho

last but not least:

Sour AK, my little training experiment. lsted to the side and two times supercropped at the top

enjoy the weekend people.
peace,
ell

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Lookin good el. 400w coming to me soon so Im interested to see how much your plants produce. cheers

ellinho

Lookin good el. 400w coming to me soon so Im interested to see how much your plants produce. cheers

hey wildgrow. nice to have you.

day 36 of vegetative growth. Im going down 2 hours every day now. so let the flower fun begin :)

Alegria

canopy. recieved last training today. should make some nice flowers :)

peace,
ellinho

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Just a couple of questions. Whats the dimensions of your space? How tall are the girls, excluding pots? thanks n cheers

growbie1

Hey ellinho, nice attic of yours! :laughing: Nice strainselection, too.
IS that the real deal alegria? Spain sounds right...
If so, you are in for a real nice tread!!!
One of the biggest stinkers, i've seen/smelled so far! :dance013:
But your equip seems totaly sufficent, so have fun,
I'll keep an eye on this on

macamus33

Very nice grow ellinho. Love those airpots. Have been using for about a year now. You have a very even canopy. I tend to top at 5 nodes but I see you toped at 3 nodes. I will try that next round. Are you going to put a screen on this?

ellinho

Just a couple of questions. Whats the dimensions of your space? How tall are the girls, excluding pots? thanks n cheers

hey wildgrow. I see your origin is close to england. so I can use cm and meter. nice :p
the canopy height, excluding pots, is 25cm. the active grow space is 80x100cm.
please keep asking if something crosses your mind :)

Hey ellinho, nice attic of yours! Nice strainselection, too.
IS that the real deal alegria? Spain sounds right...
If so, you are in for a real nice tread!!!
One of the biggest stinkers, i've seen/smelled so far!
But your equip seems totaly sufficent, so have fun,
I'll keep an eye on this on

hi growbie1,
thanks for the nice words. I acquired these seeds at the cultiva in vienna last year. got 10 feminized seeds for 40 bucks. was kinda fishing in the dark with this, never heard anything about her. but as I researched I was only to find positives things about this strain. Im starting to think that I made a nice deal there :dance013:

what I can say sofar that this strain is really stable. nice uniformity troughout every plant.

Very nice grow ellinho. Love those airpots. Have been using for about a year now. You have a very even canopy. I tend to top at 5 nodes but I see you toped at 3 nodes. I will try that next round. Are you going to put a screen on this?

hey macamus,
thanks for popping in :) I can only work with an active height of 140cm (about 4 ft) thats why Ive chosen to go into plastic surgery with these girls a little earlier.
Im not planing to put up a screen. Im handwatering and have to move the plants so that makes it impossible to scrog.
nonetheless, irrigation system and probably a modular scrog system are plans for the future :)

peace,
ellinho

ellinho

we're down to 12/12. plants had a total of 38 days of vegetative growth.
tomorrow Ill put in the HPS. so lets call it flowering day 1 :bump:

peace,
ell

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
hey wildgrow. I see your origin is close to england. so I can use cm and meter. nice :p
the canopy height, excluding pots, is 25cm. the active grow space is 80x100cm.
please keep asking if something crosses your mind :)

New England, actually. But I read metric. You bet I will. cheers

ellinho

New England, actually. But I read metric. You bet I will. cheers

hey,
Im sorry bro :) New England is actually a very diffenrent location than England. but nice to hear you can think in metric.
take care.

I did some work in the garden today. HPS is installed and its the 2nd day of 12/12. thinned out the plants and removed fan leafes that were under the canopy. the plants got a nice crown to stretch and develope buds now.

some pics for you

Alegria Group

Alegria in detail