What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

G

Very nice Chucky. Really love the color's that are coming out. You sure do got some very nice plants over your way. very nice job for sure. That Oriental Express is looking like she is going to yield nicely. She looks to have the Thai structure and not the Train Wreck. More verticle like the Thai then all branchy like the TW. She should do you very well. Take care and awesome job like always.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx BG i thought it looked alot like the betty myself
im getting the colors cuz im having a heat problem (or lack of) i'll get it fixed this weekend more insulation in the basement on the 2 foundation walls that are in my room
hopfully it will corect my problem it gets down to 51 lowest was 46

G

chuckyoufarley said:
thanx BG i thought it looked alot like the betty myself
im getting the colors cuz im having a heat problem (or lack of) i'll get it fixed this weekend more insulation in the basement on the 2 foundation walls that are in my room
hopfully it will corect my problem it gets down to 51 lowest was 46

Glad to hear your getting everything all fixed up. The insulation will fix it right up, but the color's are very pretty. As for the OE. She does have the Betty look to her, but the TW shoule keep her lower then the Betty you grew outside. Also, your flower time should be around 65 days also, but their might be a freak in the bunch. I'd watch the flower times, but you already know this, lol. Very nice plant, your going to be very happy with the smoke in the end. Everyone seem to think this was a great match. Great flavor,smell,high and yield. I think the yield will come once i look at the remaining seeds i have. Maybe work alittle more TW in the cross. Will see once i get back. Great thread, keep it up.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
1st up we have ORIENTAL EXPRESS

on my STRAW D i got 3 leaves on 1 plant with the lil budlets growing where the stem meets the leaf 1st 1 is hard to see the pistills but they are there

the 1 with all the color sits closer to the outside foundation wall where its colder

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
new babies to be

new babies to be

we have 5 of each
NIRVANA's ICE
SOMA's LAVENDER
and a gift from
SWANSONG SEEDS SOUR THAI

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
man your garden looks great

LAVENDER
ive smoked this stuff before it tasted just like wild flowers smell to me lol wonderful high also

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead tanx for the compliment i wish i could spend more time with them ,keepem tuned up but where they are is a 40 min drive and with gas $$$ so i get there every 3-4 days .

Sleepy

Veteran
wow the colors!!

wow the colors!!

damn, chucky!! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

always a treat to peek in on you!

the colors are great! :wave:

guineapig

Veteran
Yeah Chucky that's how it's done, son!!!

Hope your Lavenders turn out better than mine did.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey SLEEPY sup tanx for peeping the girls
guineapig long time man hope your garden is well
THANX FOR THE KUDO's fellas

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Dayum Chuck - look at the color on that girl - better than if she were tanning a month at Waikiki - really beautiful. All your girls are gorgeous, but I'm partial to the looks on this beaut! :yummy: Congrats!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
them are some very fine straw d plants,
i have a cross urkel x straw d {jaws} and im hunting down the phenos i have. wow the leaf structure on the above pic sure resembels 2 of my 4 .the smell on all 4 of mine are like to me a dirty petrol followed by fruity/strawberry

again sweet sweet plants buddy wow :yummy:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx fellow IC'ers .the other 1 will be done saturday and it hardly has any color but green of course will snap a few pics before the AXE falls
SO TANX AGAIN for the kind words :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts