What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Man Chuck - BMR looks wicked! :canabis: Really bushed out! I have a few seeds coming sometime, yours have really whetted my appetite for BMR!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead tanx man
Mr GreenJeans i topped her a few times and there are alot of bud sites ,i had 7/11 female or so i thought 1 went hermie so i culled the lil cross dressing SHIM
if you havent tried the BMR before you are in for a tasty treat my friend
i ran them 1-2 yrs ago and afew of my friends are like dude can you get that BMR stuff again ,so they dont know it yet but thet will have some tasty treats for xmas
heres some of TRC's MONKEY SNOOZE

some of GRO DOC's BRAIN DAMAGE (AKA bubble dust)

and smoe of WALLY DUCK's C99 X BLUEBERRY

hilljack

the bluemoonrocks is such a unique tasting smoke!

glad your friend will be having such a wonderful christmas present chucky!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here we go with an update on the pics 1st up is
ANNAC SEEDs NYCD the 1 on left is a male and i have 1 in flower

the some NIRVANAs WHITE WIDOW

some of REZs STRAW D

1 oF BILLYGOAT SEEDs ORIENTAL EXPRESS the other was a male (culled)

2 NIRVANAS JOCK HORROR

2 OF GYPSYS JC X GFX G13

the last 1 of the GUMBLE BUMS

and some of BOGs BLUE MOON ROCKS

and a couple scrawny 1s in veg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead i try my darndest to keep it that way ,somethings dont go as planned but i try to wotk tru it anyway ,but i always get killer bud to smoke with my friends

G

so this is where you have been hiding the NYCD girl...been talking to myself in the other thread...everything is looking great...stay safe and keep it green...unless flushing

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some of BOGS BLUE MOON ROCKS

a JOCK HORROR NIRVANA SEED this 1 is def a female 1 noshow

ORIENTAL EXPRESS BILLYGOAT SEED

i got 4/5 female STRAW D

and my li DWC project BOG'S LSD flowering under 4X 100 watt cfl

Last edited:
G

WOW, killer line-up Chucky. Things are really looking good your way. Such a very nice line-up for sure. Your going to have a nice stash indeed. Didn't know you had some OE to run. Good luck with those and take care.
Later, BG

G

What do you get the guy, thats got everything? Ask chuck!

Damn, I thought I had alot goin on!
How old is your jock horror?

Great stuff dude!

Willie! :sasmokin:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
annac tanx for the complements brother YOUR WORK IS EXCELLENT ITSELF i just thru the male NYCD into 12/12 saturday the 1 female has been in almost 3weeks

GoldDustWomen yeah i got 2 O.E from a another grower i gave him some BANGKOK BETTY i just hope this STRAW D lives up to the hype .ive had the BMR's before killer smoke and taste

Willie Nillie i know what you can get me a bigger basement and a legal placement of said basement LOL and i would be a very happy camper instead of a pissed off picnic-er i dont remember how old they are but it's in the back pages of this thread
tanx for stoppin in folks

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here is a very quick ballsy MONKEY SNOOZE male

and his 2 sisters

here we have 3/4 female BRAIN DAMAGE (i think i see some MONKEY BRAINS to be ) :yoinks:

and the lil DWC LSD CFL grow :woohoo:

JohnBudd

Looking good my friend. Those Blue Moon Rocks look to be pretty dank. You got room for the OE or BangkokBetty around there, tall bitches....
Always a good show with the TRC, right on Chucky.
Going to be a good Christmas, it appears!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
JohnBudd sup brudda the BMR's smell so awesome and you are rite they are dank dank dank .i hope the O.E stays a lil shorter and bushier but i might have to train her
and i tried the TRC gear and i like it. peace out man

G

I'd say thats one hell of a line up...looks like we got a buffet...great work chuckyoufarley...stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts