What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
CC so good to hear from ya brother, me and my girls are staying pretty warm its like 56 lights out 76 lights on .I hope you and yours are happy healthy and safe

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here we have the JOCK HORROR

then some ORIENTAL EXPRESS

and the last STRAW D (still got 5 seeds)

and check out these budlets on 3 of the leaves that were on the main cola

a lil MONKEY SNOOZE

next time pics of the C99 X BLUE BERRY and some BRAIN DAMAGE

Last edited:
G

Looking good like always Chucky. You sure do have alot of nice strains there. Can't wait to see them in the end. The temp in your place, seem to show alot of nice color's also.
Way cool
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GDW the GARDEN PIMP himself wassup brudda thanx for the praise bro .i just love having great tasting and great looking weed oh the high counts to LOL

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the babies from 1/27 i ended up with
5/5 NIRVANA ICE

5/5 1 died SWAN SONG SEEDS SOUR THAI

and 4/5 LAVENDER SOMA SEEDS 1 didnt make it and 1 is a mutant

store bought soil mix was a lil hot i think but they are doin good
and now for some new babies to be i have
5 GUMBALL's SWAN SONG SEEDS
and 5 SPEED QUEEN MANDELA SEEDS

LETS ROCK_N_ROLL :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Morning Chucky, man you are sure busy with all these killer strains. Nice to see you growing some of Zep's gear. I hope Zep is doing well. I know he's around and i'm sure he's going to enjoy your grow of his seeds. That Jack Horror is looking really good. Looks like she is going to yield nicely. What do you think? A few more weeks and she's done. Looks to me she about to really put on the weight. Great job like always chucky. I've always enjoyed your threads. You take care and stay warm.
Later,
BG

S

stretchpuppy

hey chuckyou... looks great dude. good luck with those swan songers... should be killer.

:waves:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GoldDustWomen good to see you in this fine morning in the N.E. gotta go shovel out and drag out the snowmobiles from under the pole barn that collapsed from the snow up to my parents place in the mtns minimal damage to the sleds but home owners should cover them and the pickup that was in the other building that went down to, same there got lucky minmal damge there to
i shoul get a great yeild from this girl she has about 3 weeks mabee a lil more and she fat now i cant wait .the cold is starting to make my kids grow slower now having a prob with getting the room warm when lights are out ,im exausting the heat from the veg box into the flower room when lights are out
but im working on it im in the upper fifties rite now lights out
so far i been very happy with ZEPPS GEAR and i dont think that will change
its good stuff

stretchpuppy tanx for the props and ya dont need luck with DOODS stuff just add water a lil food and yer off to the races ive done plenty of ZEPPS gear they are all great tanx for stoppin in

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
got 5/5 gumballs and 5/5 speed queen to germ in between paper towels put them into so dirt and off we go will take a pic when there is someting to take a pic of

70s_PotHead

chuckyoufarley said:
got 5/5 gumballs and 5/5 speed queen to germ in between paper towels put them into so dirt and off we go will take a pic when there is someting to take a pic of

Hello Chucky :wave: I always enjoy stopping by your place because theres always an endless flow of killer dank genetics :yummy:

70s :joint:

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
high 70s_PotHead and i always enjoy having ya by and also i like the coments ,it makes me want to grow more and different killer strains ,i just love all the variety ,the different tastes ,smells,HIGHS i just love it all :yoinks:

grow on my friends and be safe :woohoo: :sasmokin:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its been awhile but heres the JOCK HORROR just before she met a horrible ending (horrible for her joyful for me lol )

the only 1 of 2 of 10 i got to survive my un attentiveness and she is a girl and will make a mom for my outdoor season

and a lil DAIN BRAMAGE (or BRAIN DAMAGE )

i also have 4/5 females so far 1 no show on the ICE i germed
the sour thai hasnt shown yet nor has the lavender i got

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
MOTH how r ya been awhile i been real lazy lately but will pic it up again soon (cabin fever i think ) but tanx for stoppin in to peep the girls M8

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro, great garden as always.....just wanted to let ya know that i chopped my 2 Bangkok Blackouts at a few days over 11 weeks and they are both amazing, very very potent, with complex and varied buzz's as well as beautiful flavours and aromas. I'll throw up some pics soon, been a bit ill and a lot busy.
Thanks once again for the seeds, you sure done a great job with them.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
truecannabliss thats very cool i am glad you like it ,it is some amazing smoke i thought kinda trippy make ya forget your doing something (like driving in my case LOL )almost wrecked a coupla times lol .tanx for stoppin by