What's new

whats chucky growin now

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Dam Chucky, kicking ass Outside too!:bow: what are you looking at for a finish time on these gals, late October? Nice job Bro:smoker:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey krizz ,thats about rite with the end of october ,but mabee since smmer has been cooler than normal mabee we will have a mild start to winter and i can let thme go to beginingof nov ,it usually snow by the 3rd week oct but we will see this year ,got my fingers Xed

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

the girls are loving the sunshine, they havent seen it much all summer .this is the 1st time so far this summer we went 6 days in a row with no rain ,its been every 2 days it would rain

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
phillthy whats happening my friend .im surprized they look as good as thjey do with all the rain we've had .still have a pest problem eating the leaves ,i been spraying neemoil on them but it rains every 2-3 days and washes it off so it has been quite a battle this year .i still have'nt been back to the other plot since memorial day ,but i will very soon and next year i am NOT planting there again ,i cant take not being able to see my babies lol
tanx for stopping in brother
in the garden is ORANGE DIESEL,SOUR DIESEL,NORTHERN PEAKS,
TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE.G-13,WHITE,BUBBA BX1

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im gonna be cracking some BLUE STREAK in a few days and we will see how this autoflowering strain is ,hopefully its awesome .im thinking about running these under the cfl's or i might borrow a light from a friend since all my others are being used at the moment at the other spot.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckchuckchuckitychuckers
Howzit brother..?? Man the gurls are looking PHAT and healthy.. Acutally they look really happy.. Great work as usual.. bbl peace.

You must spread some rep around before giving chuckers more rep.. lol..

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sacko my friend what it is bro these do look especially green this time around ,i had a hard time keeping the bubbas looking lush but the CAPT clued me in on using the tiger bloom cuz it helps keep them green while flowering.my bubba bx1's didnt like to get much water ,they always seem to do better when almost dry,anything thing to mess wit my head lol

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i got to the other spot that me & my cuz put 6 out and since memorial day he periodically checked them and told me THEY LOOK GREAT CUZ i go today and it was a complete waste of my fucking time ,effort,and worst my CLONES it was ECSD .i was so pissed i told him when we got to the other spot when ya tell me shit looks great this is what i exspected to see talking about the plants i take care of .

picture.php

i'll be lucky to get 4 oz's from six plants .arrrrrrrgggghhhh i dont know how much longer i can do this with my lazy ass cuz ,.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
this is what i going to give a shot
picture.php

picture.php

and some ABUSIVE X BUBBA (KRYPTONITE SEEDS)10 FEMALES 2 MALES CULLED OTHER 2 MALES

picture.php

sackoweed

Veteran
chuckychukcerschuckedchucky
Howzit brother..?? Just checkin in see whats new.. And look what i found.. hehe..
picture.php

Absolutely beautiful... bbl peace.

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yo bro you should have said you were gonna stop by and take a pic we couldve smoked a few phatties of the goodnesslol

sackoweed

Veteran
Man i didnt even think about it. I didnt want you coming out with that double barrel sawed off shotgun, and giving me a pain in the ass.. lol.. great work though my friend.. peace.

sack

D

DJXXPLATINUM

i don't know how long i can do it with my lastest "lazy ass" partner. man i saw the comment about your cousin!!!man i have the same problem!!! i have to go out there every other day so he doesn't fuck em up!! hey buddy what are blue streaks!!! peace djxx

sackoweed

Veteran
chuckchuckitychuckerschuckles
Howzit brother..?? Yeahhh!! 10for10 baybee.. great start now lets see them grow up.. bbl peace.

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DJXXPLATINUM the BLUESTREAK is from Mdanzig seeds its a LOWRYDER X
i figured i would give them a shot ,always wanted to give the LR's a try tanx for peeking

sackohammers punch whats up my friend ,man brother you are everywhere on this site .keep it up my brother

sackoweed

Veteran
chuckychuckschuckerschucked
Howzit brother..?? I hope ya will have some pics tonight.. Cos i wanna see these youngins and how they are growing up to be hott women.. hehe.. peace.

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sorry no pics brother sacko battery crapped out on the camera
but i did get some ABUSIVE X BUBBA pics before it shit