What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sleepy long time bro ,i dont think anything i have would get to be as big as BETTY she was freaky lol and she didnt respond well to bondage .i might try to give her another go but indoors start 12/12 after 3 weeks and see what happens .i got over a 100 seeds left i think so i might as well mess around
tanx for peeking bro

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i think i might have to give MDANZG's BLUE STREAK a run if i win the auction .ive always wanted to give 1 of the autoflowering strain a run.
will put up pic's of the outdoor stuff later gotta go back to the salt mines

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
bubba outdoors in 5 gal bucket

picture.php

ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

NORTHERN PEAKS
picture.php

GOT TO SPRAY WITH SOME NEEM FRIGGIN LEAF MUNCHERS
picture.php

VERITES ORANGE DIESEL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE

picture.php

picture.php

THE WHITE

picture.php

SOME NUGS OF ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckchuckchuckitychuckchuckers
Howzit brother..?? Man like someone said earlier you my friend are a machine. I wish i had room id be poppin them out just the same.. But NOOO! anyhow your gurls all look PHAT!! bbl to peep some more beauty.. peace.

sack

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sackoweed my friend tanx for peeping the girlies bro.i just gotta have all the variety cuz after all it is the spice of life and i need all the spice i can git

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome display Chuck...Yer gunna be puffing away on some BOMB outdoor in a few months my friend...Real interested to see what the bush of an ECSD does under the sunshine...Awesome indoor Diesel pics, as usual, looking better than mine this run for sure bro...Keep up the good work, we'll be watching.:joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
MP what it is my friend ,i to cant wait to see what the ECSD bush does i have another spot that i havent been back to since i put 13 outa month ago ,but i'll be going there saturday i will snap a few pic

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
WELL I NEVER MADE IT TO THE SPOT CUZ THERE WHERE TO MANY PEOPLE HAVING A PARTY AT THE FARM WE HAVE TO CROSS THEIR FIELD srry caps on .but anywho yep to many SO some during the week i hope to get there .my cuz says thery're ok but i gotta see cuz his ok and my ok are way different

B

buzzed day

hey chuck,looking good as always. your outside one's should get big i hope. looks like i did better this year in picking my spot but still have to deal with that swamp junk. hope it doesn't drown.went and got 14 cut's of the 1 plant i got out. a female purple B/haze.i hope it's a good creeper.while i won't be posting my next grow here [i'm hopeing mayby magazine or book,if it is as good as i see in my head.] i will be getting 10,11 or 12, 4-5 gallon containers in my 2 by 3 ft grow area.man i'll be glad when aug. gets here and we go to court so we can get are money and i can finish the closet and grow.things are still hard but they are going ok. hope your life is going good and the times are good to you.talk to you later. God bless and peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow a blast from the past great to see you are ok brother Buzzed.i hope all works out well for ya and if ya need anything im a pm away my friend
tanx for checking in man and good luck to ya

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well i got a coup[le a cuts that will be flowered shortly they are
LAUGHING BUDDA

picture.php

LOWRIDER
picture.php

AND MEDI BUD
picture.php

I ALSO HAVE A K-2 CUT

Sleepy

Veteran
very nice, chucky!

howzit at the outdoor?

had a chance to check on 'em yet?

peace...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Sleepy i'll get pics of the 1 spot this weekend and no i still havent been back to the other spot since i put them out but my cuz has checked on them all stealth like .

GreatLakes THC :yeahthats lol

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
HERES THE ECSD BUSH WAS A MOM CAME BACK REALLY NICE

picture.php

TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE FROM THE KRYPTOMANIAC HIMSELF CAPT TANX AGAIN BRO

picture.php

picture.php

it has rained here in the north east for a month 1/2 every other day and the bugs are nuts spay the plant the rain wahses it off bugs eat again .its a loosing battle this yr it seems lol but i wont let them win .

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking fantastic Chuck...cannot wait to see that Diesel outside...WOOHOOOOO! fukking funky...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
mp sup mang .i hope tha O.D does really well cuz when the were babies i almost trashed then cuz they just looked sickly and then 1 day they started getting green instaed of yellow so i figured whet the hell trow-em in da ground
peace out bro

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
MY cuz went to the growspot that i havnt been back to since memorial day and the 6 that are in buckets are stuck to the ground cuz i drill 1"-1 1/2" holes fro draingae and the roots grew straight into the ground ,pretty cool cuz now thw wind cant blow them over loland i will get there to see them before harvest i hope

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a shot of the garden ,i just held the cam up over my head and snapped ,in there is ESDC,ORANGE DIESEL ,AND A LIL OF A NORTHERN PEAKS

picture.php

this girl is huge ,its the TW X BMS from the CAPT
picture.php

TW X BMS stalk ,the twist tie was a lil tight eh

picture.php

my waterpipe with the ash catcher
picture.php

and some ECSD
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts