What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
moth my friend i sure do and i wish i could put in more time as i like being around my plants more then being around people ,i love my girls and they love me back plan an simple like me the simple part hehe

condor420 what up my brother the SUDDENLY SCHROMS are looking good bro .that robert plant was great smoke ,it grew wierd with all of the leaves standing straight up like they was reaching for the lights pretty crazy looking and ive only had 1mabee2 others do that just not as drastic
and i think things are good again KNOW WHAT IM SAYING call me bro

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome thread! love this one
picture.php

B

buzzed day

hey chuck,you are kicking butt on 2 threads that shroon and the other's looked great !! i had just started some purpleblack/skunk seeds before we lost the electric but i'm throwing them outside. they are bearly kicking now but they'll do great once there out.we got everything turned over to us in another month and then the electric back on.we ain't had no money hardly comeing in for 6 to 7 months sence mom past,but all is well and i'll be happy i can finish my closet then and start new seed.God bless my freind and peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey BUZZ my friend im glad things are turning in your favor ,you seem a a standup guy, you got a nice outdoor spot? hehe been on ic for yrs now didnt know i could type in color.be good my friend
ESBE thats 1 of my fav's also tanx for peeking thru my thread

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some stuff i put in the ground today we have
ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NORTHERN LIGHTS # 1
picture.php

picture.php

NORTHERN PEAKS
picture.php

picture.php

ORANGE DIESEL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TW X BMS
picture.php

picture.php

not outdoors BUT A FINE PLANT ANYWAY THE WHITE
picture.php

B

buzzed day

looking good i hope to get some out next week and i hope this spot is better then the last year's lol.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey BUZZ my friend i hope so as well last year your spot always looked dark and wet .i wish ya the best of luck for your grows brother

Billygoat

Looking good Chucky. I thought I would pop in and say high and see how things where going. By the looks of it. Looks like very thing is going well. Take care and good luck with the outdoor harvest this year.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey Billygoat tanx for peeking bro i wish it was a BETTY
krizznapp tanx brother good luck to you also
GreatLakes THC i thought it sounded good to almost trashed them when small they didnt seem to wanna be green and then 1 day BLAMO all green so i figured what the hey put then under the big halide and its working lol
heres some newer pics 1st is ECSD
sorry i didnt turn the pics before uploading
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these 2 girls were clones a great friend gave me .was told they are G-13 they looked sickly the whole time ive had them ,the leaves are all wrinkly looking just a piss-poor specimen of a cannabis plant but the odor these 2 give off is crazy ,its the only reason they are still alive .i have a felling they are gonna grow some killer bud

picture.php

picture.php

the next 1's are ORANGE DIESEL and NORTHERN PEAKS ,notice some frost burn on some .i just dont remember what order i took the pics STONER MOMENT a joint of BUBBA BX1 mixed with ECSD,im lucky im not still standing there grining
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i think this is a ECSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you got insurance mate!...got a piclash from the sideway pics hahaha
no serious,i thought i come by and check out what you are up to.
and for some reason the grass is always greener on the other side :D

looking foreward to the show !

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
core my friend whats happening,i got no insurance so come peek at your own risk,i guess a crick in your neck is better then a stick in the eye eh
im trying to make -em F.U.C.K.E.M proud LOL

Sleepy

Veteran
damn, chucky!

you are a growing machine!!

you thinkany of these will get as big as Bankok Betty??

give 'em the ol' Carradine traetment if they need showin' who's boss!

hehehe