What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
been awhile but heres my LAVENDER GIRLS a little scrawny but i'll fatten them up ,make them a lil bushier

and heres 2 HINDU KUSH X HINDU KUSH tanx JOHNBUDD

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the DWC project
these roots are'nt brown but in this pic they are but not in the next

this 1 is of the bubbles but see how trhe roots are whiter

this 1 i took 15 cuts from and so far 9 rooted

looking down

and a lavender girl in promix

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day hey buddy i dont need words i know i do a good J.O.B. but i do appreciate the praise coming from a great grower like yourself .i just post so peeps can see what diff strains look like and shit like that .be safe lurkers ,and thats not an insult i lurk here plenty myself

B

buzzed day

i can understand that, but once in awhile it's nice to hear it.thats why i usally say thanks for the show ! know what i mean and thanks for the complament.peace

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Looks kill around here...all the variety...Thanks for postin' chuck...I'm gonna watch those Jones gals.........outdoors....waahoo!!....seen some others grow that strain out and BOY, they were frosty...Happy Growing!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day yeah i hear ya and the comp is well deserved.the pages go by so fast w/the amt of people posting every minute or so
heres the UNKNOWNS very close to done i think about a week

and if ya can see'em look how fat the calyx are

and for SS heres a girl cindezzabub and i have a few mutantns that arent showin whats in their knickers not pictured

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well im back to a shity cam thanx to my dog so no pics rite now but i got 4 C99xNYCDxSB ladies in veg 4 LAVENDER ladies in veg 2 in flower 1 FIRECRACKER lady in veg 2 HINDU KUSHxHINDU KUSH in flower i got 2 clones of the UNKNOWN ladies in veg a SUDDENLY SCHROM lady in the DWC bucket in flower

R

Rood Spook

Chucky!!LOL,that sucks about the cam bro,my Pom almost got pitched out the window for chewin my cell!!They get sneaky when I get stoned :rasta:
Things are lookin great around your spread bub,always killer!!
577DSC00080.JPG

Unknown no longer,I've seen that plenty of times,around here we call that DANK!!!!!!Grow hard Chuck :respect:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Rood Spook hey bro tanx man the dog knocked my cam outta my hand when a bunch of kids went screaming by on bikes and kinda freaked out XXXXXX and she jumped up on me and blamo there went the cam .
i'll tell ya the unknowners make me not know who i am that shit is very potent and very tasty glad i took clones

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i have 4 C99 x NYCD x SOUR BUBBLE just put 3 in flower today

1 FIRECRACKER

2 HINDU KUSH x HINDU KUSH these 2 girls are in flower now

some lavender girls 2 are in flower now

B

buzzed day

things are looking good.!!! i started some yesterday.hope to update outside thread soon.i hate not seeing them and see what they are doing and your chucky lol peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day my friend tanx for peeping the girls.what strains did you start ,i got an outdoor thread in the H3AD seeds forum for the CASEY JONES sisters i got out with a few others like lavender,a suddenly schrom clone i think i even put a clone of the unkown girls out

B

buzzed day

hey i started some that said mine on it and northernwhite/skunk under the 2 150's.12 and 12 from start and ill start some [18 and 6 veg] haze,purpleblack/skunk and some purpleblack/haze.can't wain't untel i get new seeds.fresh stock.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
they say MINE thats funny(must be good )northernwhite/skunk is that long flowering or you just starting 12/12 for other reasons
purpleback x skunk sounds interesting whats the purple back made up of

B

buzzed day

sorry saposed to be purpleblack/skunk+purplecrush/blackdomian and skunk.all go between 8 and 12 wks can be pulled.get them in and going thats all then the others in veg. will go under the 400.peace

B

buzzed day

hey just wondering if you were buying seeds and you can get 5 for $50 or 10 seeds for 80 or 90 and about 200 to spend,which would you get??? looking at toronto420, sacred seeds and the hidden jungle.thats all i could find in toronto,any sajestions?thanks for opion.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day ive never bought any seeds from anybody but seedbay or seed boutique and have never had a prob as a matter of fact i just bought ORANGE DIESEL and they r on their way so i cant say anything about sacred seed or hidden jungle service but i send MO from newyork to A-dam and it takes 13-15 days round trip.mabee better prices to

Latest posts

Latest posts