this is the unknown

a suddenlyschrom clone

a couple nugs of hindu kush

looking straight down on this 1

and some of strain searchers CINDEEZABUB

:jump: :rasta:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
this is my buddies grow hes not a member yet i'll call him Mr. Morrison heres some suddenly schrom clones i gifted him ,1s gonna be a mom.

this 1 is next for flower

this 1 has been 12/12 14 days

this 1 10 12/12 days i think

nice tight branching

this 1 6 days 12/12

some AK this 1 is gonna be a mom i think but it might be the other

plus Mr Morrison has about a dozen smaller clones of a few diff strain Ak ,red hair ,suddenly schrom

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

man everything looks so good !!!!what is the buzz like from the ak47?does it make you laugh like a machinegun like they say?was thinking about getting some.thanks and congrads on your grow.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day this is my buddies grow .i smoke the AK before and it was killer ,taste was very nice ,all around great smoke

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wierd lighted cloud

wierd lighted cloud

i was driving home from my grow and i notice a small cloud 2 actually that looked like they had a rainbow in them there was a gigantic storm cloud blocking the sun but on either side of the storm cloud were 2 smaller clouds and i noticed they look wierd so i took a pic but i couldnt get bot in the same pic so i only shot 1 cuz the other looked the same

this 1 has a lil of the storm cloud on the lower right
:fsu:

Last edited:
S

strain_searcher

Cindeez looking awesome .After 65 days of flower and 2 weeks cure I say you will feel this is top 5 smokes LOl. Either that or I will win the lotto.

I hope it sucks :laughing:

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

very nice! i like the schroOm!

Looks killer!+++

Mad props and keep up the good work my man!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a bunch of clones waiting for room in the veg box where the 400 mh is rite now they're under a 4' floro doing fine

the flower room in the is 2 CINDEEZABUB,2 LAVENDER 2 HINDU KUSH,
1 SUDDENLY SCHROM,1 UNKNOWN CLONE,

and this is my outdoor CASEY JONES some lavender suddenly schrom

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

hello just stoped to see what beautiful grow you have and your friends.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day good to have you by ,stop in anytime and peep my goodness lol

is it possible to have to much air in a DWC tub ,im using 2 dual hoseair pumps w/4 airstones im mine

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stopped in and took the picture tour Chucky :) great looking grows you got going!! Especially happy to see you got some pretty girls doing their thing in outdoors. !!
Keep on rocking the boards Chucky and thanks for sharing with us all here at ICmag !!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow im honored that SIR BABBA stopped by to peep my girls i only wish i had the green thumb that you and the MRS BABBA have, and thanx for all you 2 do for our lil (and growing) community