What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead tanx for stopping in its been awhile eh.i thought the Lavernder was very nice my self so i made some seeds from the last run i did and these are those ,i have more vegging (still young) will put up pics when battery charges also have a couple FIRECRACKER ,HINDU KUSH vegging

on the CASEY JONES i got 3/10 female and i put them in the ground yesterday

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
the UNKOWN SISTERS are looking good

and a nice female flower shot

will get pics of the 3 CASEY JONES that i put outdoors and i have a clone of the suddenly schrom i think its that or PPP from nirvana to go out

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some more babies

2 fire cracker 1's a retard but when ya get 2/10 to germ keep what ya got

2 hindu kush

5 more lavender

a suddenly schrom clone thats for outdoor with the 3 JONES sisters (casey jones that is)

:headbange
and i got another DWC project going with the cfl 150 x 4

and 2 more Suddenly schrom clones just ready for the dirt

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day good of you to peep my babies hopefully they grow up to be big GIRLS 1 day. will be putting some BLUE MOONSHINE between the paper towels tonite for germinating

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i was at the grow spot today so i took some pics we have

SUDDENLY SCHROM in the 5 gal DWC

then some C99 x SOUR BUBBLE x NYCD

this 1 seems to have topped itself, now theres 3 tops

outside we have the jones sisters

was to hot today to plant but this suddenly schro clone is going out with the jones'

next up to get germinated

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

looking good and i'll be pulling the last of the 400 for this summer in 3-8 days.will have pics then.blue moon lol .the names they come up with,hope it's good.peace edeit ops moonshine i thought never mind i'm buzzed.later

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hahahahaha^^^^^^^^^ im pretty buzzed my self buzzed day ,i hear ya i wonder all the time where some of the names come from ,i have a pack with a few beans still and it is called MONKEY SNOOZE i think they were TRC seeds

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day once again i thank you for stoppin by heres the SUDDENLY SCHROM clones i have in the DWC tub .i have to start taking more clones and spreading this fine strain around to my friends.

70s_PotHead

Howdy Chucky long time no see :wave: I was just cruising thru and thought I'd stop in and say hey :friends: Looks like you still have allot going on and of course they look as good as they always did :canabis: :canabis:

70s :muahaha:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
70s_PotHead yes it has been awhile hope all is well with you and yours and tanx for the good words
Samuel.h256 i got my DJ Short gear when the ICMAG cup got canceled the 1 yr ,DG sent me some of DJ's gear it was FLO,F13,blueberry, and some of mandels gear satori ,speedqueen for being the 1st peep to buy a guest pass that year .i bought the Blue moonshine on SBAY awhile back.tanx for stoppin in and peeping the goodness

R

Rood Spook

Right On Chuck :wave: Glad to see ya still around bro.Is that Zep's John Paul Jones?If it is your in for some grape goodness,least the one I grew out smelled heavy like concord grapes........mold got it before finish :badday: Im about done with outdoors I think,in our area its always a struggle to finish,inside is the only way to grow imo.Hope all is well in your camp Chuck :headbange

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
arrrrrrrrgh it be the Ghost of the red (145)mabee? it good to see you still in the game. the John Paul Jones i did was in fact Zepps gear and it was very nice if i remember rite and at the time i was growing her the weed gods were mad at me for something cuz for awhile i wasnt having a good go round with my garden
brother ROOD SPOOK it was good to see you again and thanks for stoppin in

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
SS whats up so far i got atleast 1 girl
hers some more Suddenly schrom clones for the great outdoors along with a Lavender lady

the Jones girls

suddenly schrom

and a group shot the other 2 SS and the lavender will be out next time

now the UNKNOWNS

:headbange :joint: :rasta:

B

buzzed day

nice and white.congrads,i'm looking forward to seeing what my plants do outside.hope they make it.mayby they'll look like yoursssss white!!!.peace