What's new

whats chucky growin now

G

intersting!!!!

All doing great too,some fine crosses there!
Gotta see the finish!

KillBillbuds

:wave: Chucky, it's been awhile! Good ta see yer still growin strong...dig yer style with the variety! :headbange

Curious...unless I missed it somewhere in yer thread, I didn't notice any reports(Good or Bad) on yer Monkey Snooze grow. I got them beans on deck ta sprout in October & I was curious to yer take on them. Oh yeah, how many beans did ya go thru too?

Take care & stay safe!

Peace KBB

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Lougrew! the man with the outdoor plan, honored you stopped in brother your grows are awesome i wish i could do as well
KillBillbuds hey hey hey it has been awhile eh good to have ya by the chop shop

KillBillbuds

Monkey Snooze?

Monkey Snooze?

:wave: Hey Chucky,

How'd the Monkey Snooze turn out for ya? Appreciate any tips of advice...she sensative to nutes, stretchy, different phenos, etc? Going to be poppin these beans sometime this month.

Thx maing! Take care & stay safe!

Peace KBB

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey bro i had alot of probs at the grow spot when i did them and the smoke was awesome but i didnt get much i still have 7 beans and i only got 1/3 female before so hopefully when i run them again my shit will be straight at the spot sorry didnt reply sooner

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
if anybody remembers my BANGKOK BETTY thread this will remind you of what happens when the wind blows here .this is BANGKOK BLACKOUT but she leans more toward the BETTY then the AMNESIA 99 .she was taller then the
6' fence till the big wind last week

also blew down my SOUR THAI so we did the chop on them (some anti theft reasons too)

G

Hey Chucky,

Man, sorry to hear you had the same problem again. It's wild, because I was thinking about that old thread yesterday. Was thinking how tall that girl was getting and was wondering what the harvest would have been if she didn't get broken in half and went to full term. I was guessing a few pounds for sure.

I sure do love all the bud sights on this girl. Looks like another winner for sure. Love the long skinny blades also. How much longer do you think this girl will go and do you think she will make it before the crazy cold? I hope nothing but the best for you and your grow. Hang in there and I'm sure this girl will come close like your last Betty. Let me know how she turns out in the end. Looks to me, you need something faster and stronger at your location. lolol. I think you need to try the OE next season. She's allot fast then Betty, around 65 days with the Trainwreck in her. I'll make sure you get a bunch of those this spring.
Take care,
BG

B

buzzed day

hello chucky,things look good.mayby you should try lst. and then tie on tomatoes stakes to help hold them up.thanks for the show.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GoldDustWomen well this time as you can see the top is still attached . i didnt try to fix i just left it and she still growing like crazy .i guess the juices flow around the break and she keeps right on growing. i think she will need to go till the begining of november ,i just hope it doesnt freeze by then ,we usually get snow around the last week before halloween (my kid used to freeze his lil ass off trick or treating LOL)

G

chuckyoufarley said:
GoldDustWomen well this time as you can see the top is still attached . i didnt try to fix i just left it and she still growing like crazy .i guess the juices flow around the break and she keeps right on growing. i think she will need to go till the begining of november ,i just hope it doesnt freeze by then ,we usually get snow around the last week before halloween (my kid used to freeze his lil ass off trick or treating LOL)

Well, I hope she makes it to the very end. God, knows you deserve it. I think this girl will make it. Very nice plant and your growing some monsters out there. I'm going to do a little test with Trainwreck this spring. Going to break allot of branches and train her to a fence. I'm going to try and grow her no more the 2-3 feet from the ground and tie her to a fence. I think what your talking about. The juices flowing is what will happen when i start doing this. Show it in a book and thought the TW would work nicely with this. Well, hope the best for the rest of the grow.

I can see it now. A little one out getting candy and shaking up a storm. lolol. I bet you thought that was funny to a point. Sounds like a very cold place.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i ended up with a lb from the 3 SOUR THAI from SWANSONG seed THANKYOU BROTHER ZEPPELINDOOD (glad your OK) hopefully i'll get that from betty's lil step sister lol

G

Not bad at all. Can't wait to hear what you pull from the lil Betty. Nice to see things are coming together. Take care and good luck with the rest.
Later,
BG

budchopper

chuckyoufarley said:
BUZZED DAY -THE SCHROM tanx for stoppin by heres some more a few days later
1st is speed queen 12/12 about 1 week

in the flower room we have some gumballs a speed queen

heres a gumball bout 3 weeks i think

heres the lavernder

some things i put outdoor on monday and sorry i didnt turn the pic's
we have 3 sour thai

a cindy 99 pineapple (wally ducks)

and a X i did i call BANGKOK BLACKOUT its bangkok betty (pure thai) x amneasia 99 (amneasia haze X cindy 99 )

and in veg we have gypsy's MMM and some more BANGKOK BLACKOUT

and some more ICE a few days later

that ice sure looks good 1 day i gotta try it and maybe cross an ice with skunk #1 just to see what happens..

G

Hey Chucky,

Man, look at those long skinny blades. So, do you got this girl dialed in by now! Nice to see those genes still kickin around. Coming up on my freedom, so look for more by next 4:20 Cup. Going to be one big party for sure. What size T-shirt do you weat Chucky? I'll make sure to get you some of the shirts that i'm going to have printed up for the event. Take care and nice show like always.
Later,
BG

KillBillbuds

Chucky, that Bangkok Blackout bush looks wild! Should be a wicked headie! :joint: My OE looks very similar when grown outdoors...lots of thin blades.

Good luck bringin her to harvest...hopefully the weather stays warm!

Peace KBB

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
KillBillbuds she is really very heady spacey forgetfull (well the 1s i grew indoors were anyway lol)i been hearing it supposed to stay kinda mild for a lil while ,but then again we had frost like 4 times already .i got my finners crossed