What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
and some BLACKOUT NUGGS some with beans

and these lil plants were from a bag of middies i cleaned a joint at work and i made a small grove in the dirt with my boot threw'em in covered with dirt poured my bottle o water on them and forgot about them till the other day i was outside the building smoking 1 and remembered i had put them there and heres what they did

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day good of you to stop in and peep the girlies .they are looking ands smelling sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.i cant wait for the outdoor to really get going ,and i'll tell ya if ya havent grown out wallyducks C99 pineapple you will be in for a fragarent treat ,it smells like somebody iscutting up pineapples in the garden i.i cant wait to taste her

RED145

Chucky :wave:
How goes it Bro,I see your still doin the Baskin Robbins grow!!Man that indoor Blackout looks stellar!!I got a boy and girl of your Blackout in the field this year,I planted them middle of June,there 4 feet tall now,from seed!!Hope all is well Chuck,I got my eye on ya :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
RED145 hey bro its been awhile eh good to see ya still around the boards hope the season is long enough i got 1 blackout outside and she is leaning towards the thai side of things and looks to be about 3 weeks behind the other stuff i got out

G

Hey Chucky and Red. Nice to see you both. Chucky, that BlackOut is looking awesome. Man, those buds are getting HUGH on you. Great job and can't wait to see more. The outdoor plant or plants are going to hugh as well. More along the lines of that Betty tree you had,lolol. Take care and let us know how they turn out in the end.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GoldDustWomen they are getting big and the smell is even bigger i cut 1 and its drying at my apt and i'll tell ya im burning NAG CHAMPA incense all the time for a lil cover upthe smell is strong when hanging
old fla stoner tanx for the compliments and for peeping the girlies
Farmer John hey hey hey long time man hope you and yours are all doin great .tanx for poppin in man.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
guineapig damn another blast from the past good to see you brother WHEEK WEEEK
i thank ya for stoppin in hope your garden is as awesome as usual

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here we are a week later .the fence is 6' tall and the SOUR THAI is a bit taller as you can see

heres the girls
this is the bBANGKOK BLACKOUT way behind i think this is more thai then amnesia99

blackout in the front and cindy 99 and sour thai in back

CINDY 99 in front SOUR THAI in back

SOUR THAI

1 of the SOUR THAI stalks

and the CINDY 99 stalk

the CINDY 99 is huge in ths pic i probably took 50 clones off her rite before she went outdoors .she's in front

:jump:
this is from under looking up ,i trim the bottom 21/2 feet of the plant cuz the sun dont get there anyway
SOUR THAI looking up

more ST

and a CINDY nugg

Last edited:
G

Hey Chicky, glad to see things are working out for you. All i know, is you need to grow more Thai and Thai hybrids, because there ain't enough in your graden,lolol. Jokin.

Man, things are ROCKIN over at your place. All those plants are super happy. Can't wait to see them in about 30-45 days. Should have some nice mosters to harvest. This girl has got my attention for sure. Notice the killer leaf pattern on this girl! I'm sure your keeping a eye on this one. I hope you saved a cut from her, because i got a feeling about that girl. Hope you atleast got some more seeds from that batch. Well take care and I'll be watchin that girl closey. As the others also.
Take care,
BG

Man, I have a feeling about this plant.
5779-16-07_026.jpg

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Beautiful Ladies Chucky!

I have really been missing out over here it would seem :D but i am really enjoying your work and all the great genetics you are running. I will be sticking around to watch your gals mature and best wishes with the rest of your season :wave:

B

buzzed day

never notice you did outside work to cool.how much you charge to be my gardener lol,i couldn't aford it probaky.peace

AlaskaGrows

"threw'em in covered with dirt poured my bottle o water on them and forgot about them till the other day i was outside the building smoking 1 and remembered i had put them there and heres what they did"

thats about the coolest thing ive ever heard!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GoldDustWomen who the hell is chicky lol j/k .that girl sure does look alot like BETTY eh,i dont think she will finish before it gets to cold we alredy had a couple frosty mornings up here and the other girls should be done mid october i hope the cindy should be done bout 3 weeks i think
DimeBag65 hey man good to see ya hell your gardens produce some FINE NUGGAGE to and i thank ya for the praise
buzzed day im greedy what can i say i like growing indoor and outdoor there is never to much good smoke to smoke
AlaskaGrows im gonna smoke it with the guys at work as long as nobody rips it on me (theres a couple a shaddy guys there )

G

Hey Chucky, sorry was typing in the dark and dog tired. Glad to see everything going well. Hopefully that girl will get close, but we know how the last betty did. We can only hope she will make it close to the end. I'm guessing that girl is very close the the Betty mother. She sure does look good. Well, sorry about the spelling. Take care and good luck.
Later,
BG