What's new

whats chucky growin now

S

SmokeMan

Hey chucky , you got one hell of a thread here my man. Those pics of all the strains you have grown was cool.
Keep up the good growing! :rasta:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx for stoppin by peoples heres a few newer pics from the other day here is the outdoor girls 3 SOUR THAI 1 CINDY 99 (pineapple) and 1 BANGKOK BLACKOUT
im 6'2 and the plants are taller then me

starting to flower TOO !!!!!

J-Roc

WOW CHUCKY

thanks so much dood

what a great thread... on of my favorite movies "pump up the volume" uses' ur name

keep ur camera on you man
i mean jeez ur grow has like tubing! n shit!
and the green is so green!
and the slopes are so decked nawm sane!!???

bye chuck

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Holy crap..don't go back in there without a GPS and survival gear..hehe..still diggin that bangkok blackout..I like the white hair balls she produces..rock on Chuck.. :headbange

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
J-ROC tanx for the praise
packn2puff good to see ya stoppin in i aint been around much these days ,glad the good peeps like yourself are still hangin out .and i cant wait to have a go at the blackout once they're done .again ,it is some sweet smoking grass man

G

Hey Chucky, glad to see the Thai's are doing well. Man, that plot reminds me of the old garden. You sure are doing well over there. Nice to see the plants are getting very large. Let's hope this year. There isn't any gail force winds to rip shit all up. Glad to see everything is growing well. Those bud shots are very nice. For the amount of weight you have on those stems. It remembers me of my trainwreck plants. They tend to do the same thing. Fat nugs and skinny stems. Any ways, just popped in to say high and great job like always. Watch out for this spring. I got some BIG surprises planned. I'll make sure to hit you up.
Take care,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GDW really glad you stopped by to see the chidren .its been awhile i hope all is good with you and yours bro, be safe

G

chuckyoufarley said:
GDW really glad you stopped by to see the chidren .its been awhile i hope all is good with you and yours bro, be safe

Afternoon Chucky, glad to see all is well. I'm always watching and lurking. Might not post to much, but i see all. lolol. Things have been going well for you and i'm happy for you. Been watching the children and all the others and got to say. Awesome job with them all. You sure did a great job with the cross and the plants outside. You take care and take it easy. Got some goodies for you in the late winter early spring. Stay tune.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some of my BANGKOK BLACKOUT (BANGKOK BETTY X AMNESIA 99 )
im holding a 24 oz water bottle behind the cola

I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THEY ARE DONE

Last edited:
G

Morning Chucky,

Those crosses you did are looking awesome. You sure are going to have some super large girls are your hands. Looks to me that they are just now starting to fill in and you know what that means. :) MONSTER main cola's the size of a 2 liter bottle. Screw a 20oz bottle. lolol You want a 2-liter size bottle. lololol Just messing with you buddy. Glad to see those babies are rockin. Always nice to see your grow. Can't wait to see these girls in about another 30 days. Can you say Super Fat. Take care and have a nice weekend. Thanks agin for sharing your grow.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn GDW you sure are close ,she has about 27 days or so and she'll be done and i am shooting for the 2 liter colas LOL.SUPER FAT

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey hey FJ it has been a long time hope you and yours are all good, healthy ,safe
and your garden is green and girlie tanx for peepin the girls

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
A rope won't save you..those monsters will consume the rope before you make it back..hehe..

The BB's are looking mighty ripe for the taking..into the tanking..followed by some partaking..

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
packn2puff i didnt expect them to get as big as they did but it aint a bad thing lol yet . thanx for comin by the chopshop 3-4 weeks and some indoor get the CHOP cant wait mmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
G

chuckyoufarley said:
damn GDW you sure are close ,she has about 27 days or so and she'll be done and i am shooting for the 2 liter colas LOL.SUPER FAT

Hey Chucky,

LOLOL, I'm pretty good on the dates and I know my genes when i see them. lolol Jokin with you. I'm happy to see you found some very nice plants in those crosses you did. Man, they sure do look very nice. From the looks of it and the timing. Your going to have those 2-liter bottles for sure. You take care and keep those girls happy.
Later,
BG

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some outdoor goodies CINDY 99 PINEAPPLE) and some SOUR THAI
the cindy is in front the taller 1s are the sour thai

i was standing on a 5 gal bucket with the camera over my head to get a shot from overhead

and a nice lil (for now)cindy bud