What's new

whats chucky growin now

DJXX

Veteran
What i found out with LEDs, if you veg a bout 25% longer and feed them bout 20% more..they do great and the plants like the led spectrum way better than the HPS or MH....check out leds with Cree CXB 3590 diodes or chips...i have seen 2 pound yields from single light grow...i veg the additional time to make up for the extra growth and stretch that the HPS does for them...keep rockn brotha...Lookn Green and Girlie...DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
its cool the 1000 is switchable....the extra veg really made the difference...but i only had 600hps before and by the second run with LED i had bout the same yield...that ECSD Bubba takes me back, I loved her and you gifted me some of my first seeds and it was one of them...you don't still have a mom of it do ya..wink..DJXX

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i love this mars 300 led for veg it keeps these kids short and stout close branching .light is 16 inches from plants .tent is 24 x 24 x 36
picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
a friend gave me a cpl joints of some 17% cbd 0 THC it was really different ,smoked 1 to the head i got nice and relaxed my mind calmed down was nice to be able to just chill ,later on i went to bed slept about 3 1/2- 4 hrs without waking up 5 fucking times lol i post a pic of the package they came in later im at work now lol..definitely diff from the norm and it didnt even taste like ass

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've found I like a CBD infusion before bed. Still have those Suzy Q Bx2 flowers every evening.

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the FAST CINDY girls 7 days 10/14 (Fast Cinderella-99 is a cross of two exceptional basic phenotypes, the Grapefruit and the Auto-Pineapple, to give it the fast flowering characteristics.)

picture.php

picture.php