What's new

whats chucky growin now

DJXX

Veteran
man we had a 1400 gallon tank with 12 volt electric pump, after hauling water deep n the woods this new tank was the ticket...oh i remember carrying 5 gal buckets a 1/2 mile in the woods..surprised i didn't die hauling water...it was brutal...hopefully New York passes the andlaw where you can just put a few in the back yard..DJXX

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
My cuz is 6' plants are about 7 ' and starting to flower
picture.php

Attachments

• 20190803_131121.jpg
    20190803_131121.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 47

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GMT I got them from canuk seeds ( Gelato is a delightful cross of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies )coming natively from the Bay area of California.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
went to see the girls today and my they have grown all 6 ' and better AK47
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i believe this 1 is KILLER QUEEN X CINDY 99 shes about 7 foot

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres 2 FEM FAST CINDY 99 supposed to be done 42 days after flip ,ive never had a plant that finished any where near 42 days but we will see (Cinderella-99 is a cross of two exceptional basic phenotypes, the Grapefruit and the Auto-Pineapple, to give it the fast flowering characteristics.)

picture.php

picture.php

vegging under 1000 watt led

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You can't be vegging at 500w led per plant surely? I mean they look great, but that's overkill isn't it?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
its what i got to use ,well i could use 1 of 2 the 600 led or the 300 led but why not use a 1000 if i got it .this led thing is a learning curve for me after what i been using the last 16 yrs or so 2 400 hps and 1 1000 hps .had a 400 mh for veg that shit the bed .now i went from a 12'x12' room to a 32"x32" tent so no big lights for now.will it be a detriment to the plants ,like i said im new to the led game

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Interesting. Most of the led comparison tales are looking into how little led they need to produce. Now I guess here we'll see how much they can take and what the difference shows. Looking forward to this show.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i had both 600 and a 1000 on my ECSD X BUBBA got 1 1/2 oz from
this 1 plant ,not a great pic but the buds where solid
picture.php

the leds i got off amazon they are cheap in cost 1000 was 120.00 the 1st 600 was 135.00 2nd 600 was 99.00 the 300 was 54.00

Latest posts

Latest posts