What's new

whats chucky growin now

Leeroy&Co:

chuck, my old man calls bike riders in Oz, "Temporary Australians".... no matter how carefull you are, there will be someone who wont see you properly and fail to give way. Only time i would ride now is out country, away from the hustle n' bustle. sounds like ya had a good old fashioned smoke out bro,lucky mates! :canabis:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GreatLakes THC the sun was shinning bro ,in the 80s nights were around 60-65 perfect if ya ask me .home now back in the cold but only for a month .im going back for a another week in dec

LEEROY tanx for stopping in man

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
they are cuts i have taken along time ago cant remember if they are from those seeds or those seeds came from a mom of these cuts IM SO CONFUSED hahahaha

hello chuck,glad you enjoyed yourself on your vacation ! plants are looking very white and frosty as always.the bubba looks good.whats the buzz like? i hope all is good with you and yours ! have a buzzed day i know i will !!! peace and God bless

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
having PH issues right now ,i got used to using the dehumidifer h2o and since it hasnt been needed ,my self and my cuz have been using the tap and not PHing it .thats what happens when ya get comfortable ,gotta stay on my toes

Leeroy&Co:tanx my freind .i have germinated so many seeds and taken so many cuts from so many strains i lucky i can remember anything in the gardening part of my life hahahaha

buzzed day its a nice stone from the bubba i dont let it get to couch lock ,i like to stay awake after smoking,my vacation was fun and im going back the 16th for anther week

PistilPete a few have nice chunky buds and the others are just good size .i still have a bushy mom and a mom of the killer queen and viking.i will see whats up with the alien dog,og chem and the bubba x sensi star tomorrow and ill pick up them males

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Chuck chuck goose That Bubba is Looking stunning as always ! Ehm ehm. I mean u are in magazines n shit! Lol. Those bastards. Never mentiOned if your shot won

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man. I need to slow my clicking finger lately...sorry about that Chucky... I am glad you are gonna treat us this evening...

I've gotten a couple people with that lately actually... :canabis:

dank.Frank