What's new

whats chucky growin now

Hey chuck, love what you're doing but I just don't have time to read all 140 pages. My question to you is that if you HAD to impart a noob with three general points of wisdom for killer grows, what would they be?

Leeroy&Co:

Chuckster 75thousand hits what a monster thread man :joint:

I see what your saying dj, but If you don't find the time to read then your missing out on the finer points imo.Don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at ya man, just saying there is Alot of good info is buried around here. Reading, as a pain as it can be, is an invaluable resource with alot of time and effort gone into making the threads. Your missing out by not having a look around :) you could find info about your fan in growers design and equipment forum for example.. :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
what up LEEROY my friend
heres a lil update
i just love the way the BUBBA puts out the long pistils (better to grab pollen with):artist:

and some KILLER QUEEN the pistil on these girls are really white in color

started flower 10/1

:jump:

Leeroy&Co:

Bewdiful plants mate, I know what you mean about the long girly hairs, even on the cross I'm growing they r the longest I have seen. Awesome pics chuck

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i'll be in tampa for next week ,going on a lil vacation its been a long time since ive went some where thats not here haha.just going to hang with some friends that i have not seen in about 28 yrs.

hey chuck i see you have everything looking so good as always.you planning baby's with the bubba?they look so white and frosty.congrads.have a buzzed day i know i will.peace and God bless

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
having a great time in brooksville florida .spent the day with some really cool peoples ,smoking and cruising.went to a big flea market type place for harleys and whatever else you could need for bikes.

you ride? i used to until it broke and the pain in my hands but we are trying to get the Honda going next spring i hope. been 5 years or so.man i got a good buzz going smoking some purple black skunk.I'll tell you that purple kush/ black domain I got in Canada the year it won the cannabis cup for willy jack is wonderful. mix it with everything! that is what the purple black/skunk and the purple B/ haze to.hope your having a real good time in Fla be save and have a buzzed day i know i will ! peace and God bless.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day i used to have a bike but that was years ago,there are way to many cars on the road for my taste and most dont look for a 2 foot wide vehicle they look for cars and trucks before pulling out in front of you.had a few CLOSE calls when i was riding.cant wait to see my garden again .me and my buddy burned thru a bout 3/4 oz of mixed nugs from my garden,he and his friends were very happy smoking TUSH,KILLER QUEEN,BUBBA.they really liked the TUSH most

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Sounds like you've been having a good time Chuck. Got to live it up now and then. How's the weather been down there? We've been having flurries the last few days.

GreatLakes THC :joint: