What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well the mold was attacking again in the basement even with the dehumidifier going ,it was 80 % and when it rains as hard and as much as it has here THE RIVER RUNS THRU IT.thru the foundation across the floor down the steps and out the garage door .but i have a bunch of great weed that could be better but atleast by chopping 2 weeks early i get to smoke it instead of trashing it from mold.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, I recently noticed a bit of PM on some of the lower leaves of a couple plants and there really isn't much option around me for treatments.

SO I did what I could and went down to the depot and looked around. I ended up with this product called "Ecosmart Organic Garden Fungicide". Set me back about $5. Contains:

rosemary oil............0.48%
thyme oil................0.20%
*other ingredients.....99.32%
*(water, white mineral oil, polyglyceryl oleate)

I moved the plants away from the light as it recommends you do such, waited to spray until about 30 minutes until lights off. But long story short, it did wipe out all visible PM on the few leaves I was seeing it. BUT, about 8 days later, I did notice a small spot on a leaf, but it was in a bit of very thick growth, which I sprayed the area and thinned out...so I think I'll treat them one more time to be certain. The bottle recommends that you do it once every 7-10 days until the environmental conditions will no longer foster it's growth.

The product does leave a small amount of residue here and there on the leaves...you can see the shine. It does make the entire area smell very heavily of rosemary and thyme...and the smell stays for a good 3 days; not entirely unpleasant.

dank.Frank

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the new round with the KILLER QUEEN , BUBBA BX1
they started flower 10/1/11
they picked up some thrips that ive been trying to get rid of .ive used the florimite twice top side and bottom sides of the leaves and still have a few so i put a hot shot strip in today til sat, we will see .

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yeeehaaaa the thrips are history ,i used the flora-mite sprayed 2 times top and bottom of leaves still had some a few days later ,i put a hot shot strip in for 3 days and all those fuckers were toast :wave:.

heres the BUBBA BX1s in flower since 10/1 and thrip-less :jump:

KILLER QUEENs flower since 10/1 also thrip-less :jump:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
:yay: :trampoline: . . . .:smokeit:

Nice work getting rid of the thrips Chuck. Just in time to flower those girls out. :)

GreatLakes THC :joint:

hello my freind, sorry it's been so long. i just love the grow as always.i hope all is well with you and yours and the grow looks great. right now i'm trying to make feminized seed useing the colloidal siver for the first time. got new strains now to.all are happy here and life is pretty good.have a buzzed day i know i will !!!! peace and God bless

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx for the props peoples
the new line-up so far 2/3 ALIEN DOG female 1 no-show,4/5 OG CHEM female 2 no-show,1/5 BUBBA STAR female 4 no show

Last edited:

crack-attack

Closer to the sun and far from the moon
ICMag Donor
looking good chuck!! i had to scale my setup down. using to 150w hps lights now. i miss my 600w a lot haha. but am just thankful to still be growing :) will stop in more often!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres whats vegging right now and i still have a few that have not shown me their goods yet.these are all females
VIKING cut,i got her tied over and she is responding well ,new site all over

2 of the 4 OG CHEM i deleted the other pic by accident

my cross of BUBBA BX! x SENSI STAR

ALIEN DOG

BUBBA BX1

KILLER QUEEN

and now the flower room

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
tanx frank i ran the Viking a few years ago outdoors .this 1 going to vegg for a while ,im going down to tampa begining of the month for a week so when i get bet ill take a bunch of cuts an flower them up.