What's new

Whats a good are to live in humboldt county?

h&r

Whats a good are to live in humboldt county?

That is a malformed question.....

I assume you mean "area" and there are none in humboldt county with the previous qualifier you included: "cheap"

There are however excellent places in California that are cheap where you will be much more well received and are much more mellow.
At any rate the residents there would be mad if I outted their "area" yet again here, so do search around the info has already been provided within this website forum.

You may also want to learn to spell and work on your query structure.

MoNMoN

dudes its ok its the internet, needless to say forum. Not school thanks tho dr. phill wow you guys on forums are immature and pointless. if you just tell everyone to do the research than wtf is forums for? guys keep smoking and putting people down its good for you.

h&r

Because this question gets made everyday, this is why there is a search function.

So you can use it before you ask the same old question and get flamed.

You will find many great detailed answers to your question.

Its called Forum Etiquette.....

I wasn't putting you down, just offering you a solution to find answers to your questions.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

folks here will tell you not to move to cali, but if a moderator deleted
a thread or even a post of theirs they'd be crying about their freedom
of speech rights. You have the right to do as you please, the fuckers
that tell you to stay home should stfu, who knows on your first visit
out west you might actually discover the meaning of life.......

follow your heart and dreams bro

h&r

follow your heart and dreams bro

Also bring at least 50k, because your damn sure gonna need it..

fuuuu4.jpg

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Yeah right. Maybe a better idea is to come VISIT California for a week or so,
look around, blow some dough, and get an idea of what life is like here.

Here's what I can tell ya: It's EXPENSIVE! Everything seems to cost 2-3 times as much
as the rest of the country. Gas, Housing, ELECTRICITY, even a beer at a bar is $5.
If you don't have the means, you will become HOMELESS! And its cold! 28 last night!

:window: (on the outside looking in)

You are a day late and a dollar short BonBon! There have been people who have been sacrificed (as a lamb on an altar would be) for asking this question. This is a boy from Georgia who had great dreams just like you do, with his link below to answer your question:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=148097&highlight=emerald+triangle

And this link below, is another one that I created (had over 8,000 views, but is no longer with us) to give another example of the California lifestyle:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=150169

I know you are reading our posts and thinking "what the hell is wrong with you people, why can't I just get a straight answer" well you have to look deep. Open your mind and look DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP into the threads I just provided for you.

Then you will understand your purpose in life BONBON!

MoNMoN

The question isnt made everyday so I'ma keep this thread rolling.. I already live in socal i'm not really liking it because I'm not a city boy i love nature and Humboldt comes to mind and me just growinng meds their I dont know if anyone has got an answer to a nice peaceful place thats up their just please hit me up if you do, I'm the one to do phycs's and live with nnature and study phhysics. So anyone who knows a good place dint be immature just hit me up.