What's new

What ya growin?

C

Cookie monster

Shame i was taking another look at the pics was;nt long left on them, rough blow man hope you recover soon.
Plant a few for me.

I

igrohydro

Will do bro,
Got some germing atm,ssc,stonehedge,mangogum and a couple kush crosses.
Such a shock,best just to get over it and learn from my mistakes.
Could have been worse.
:yeahthats

C

Cookie monster

Hye sure the main thing is you and yours are safe everything else can be re-grown.

Slow going for my grow the diesels while good and healthy dont look as if their going to have a good yield at all hope i'm wrong.

When they finish i'll pm you speaking of which i dont have enough posts yet can anyone remember how many posts are needed to activate yhe pm's.

Stay safe and happy every one.

snes

havent checked that thread for some time,
and I see you all do the job

keep on keepin on and stay safe
snes

I

igrohydro

Greetings snes,great pics.
Hope you are well,is that bubba kush or,?
Very nice indeed,how's the outdoor season overthere,I cant read polish,dak is about all I know.
Paperosso,cigerette?
All the best.

C

Cookie monster

Lovely pics snes, nice frosty looking girls you have there a credit to you.

Well im plantless again save the outside grow and the 2 reveg diesels, wont be growing the white diesel again as the yeild was a bit of a letdown.
Smokes really nice tho so i suppose quallity over.....
Few pics nothing special.

Anybody any suggestions for a nice mild but tasty indica for indoors shout out and dont be shy.

Stay safe and be happy everybody.

belfast

These days
Cape gooseberry
Huckleberry
Goji Berries
Blueberries
Tay berry
Strawberries
Gooseberry
Blackcurrants

Tomatoes
Sun Gold
Balconi Red
Alicante

etc.....

sadly no Cannabis

and

Cat Mint

The Cat got completely wasted last night on Cat mint.
NepetaCoolCat8%60%60.jpg

C

Cookie monster

Ah you may not be growing any weed at the moment but who knows what the future holds.

Nice list of berries tho should be fun with the juicer come harvest time.

Finally i'm happy to say i now have a deacent room to grow in and no longer will i have to settle for a tiny 2 plant grow:woohoo:
Small but it should work well, air cooled 6oo hps above with another 400w to add, mylar lined, little ac unit and dehumidifier.

7 just rooted afghan clones went in this evening and i have another 13 rooting as i type.

Been 2 years since i had a proper controllable room to grow in and in a few months time when i harvest this lot i will have a mom already selected and never have to worry about no weed again....happy days

Stay safe n happy everybody.

C

Cookie monster

Thought i'd bump this thread and see what ye all are growing, anybody got anything nice on the go.

Heres a little hindu kush clone with about 7 weeks left to go, it's under 350w of those enviro light bulbs so i'm kinda curious to see what it yields..

Anybody care to take a guess?

Frewrux

currently got some Big Buddha Blue Cheese and GHS Super Silver Haze on the grow, I cropped out last week so just waiting for the rest of them to dry. I'll try and post some pictures of my babies soon enough.

C

Cookie monster

Nice strains Frewrux, whats the ssh like to grow it's on the list of strains to grow after reading a few posts aboput it.

Hope the drying goes well and the end product is mind numbing :wave:

Frewrux

SSH is a real bitch to grow, at least the phenos that I got were. The stretch was insane, something like 4 or 5 times veg height, and I took one plant down at 13 weeks but it really could have gone 16 at least. I think that Mr Nice SSH has some nice phenotypes but I have one last ssh on the go at the moment that was trained and supercropped so I hope that one will not reach for the ceiling.

Some quick pics, all plants are grown in soil, using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Juice Bloom and Grow, vegged under a 150cfl, flowering under a 600watt hps and are roughly about 3 to 4 weeks in flower at the moment

The trained blue cheese

the sativa leaning one

the more blueberry leaning one (likes less nutes)

And the super silver haze, which stands at about 155cm, and will hopefully stay that tall

That ssh dont look like its stopped stretching :(, hopefully the training will keep her more under control. Yer last 1, 4 or 5 times the veg height ? Dam thats quite a stretch!! lol. The blue cheese is something ive been wanting to pop for a while, run blueberry before and cheese, prefer the cheese myself as a strain, but have heard great reports of the blue cheese from a few grower buddies. Looking forward to seeing more from em.

I'll guess at about the ounce 1/2 mark for that hindu kush cook. Would throw out higher numbers, but i dont really trust them enviro lights lol..... i typically start to lose enthusiasm about products as soon as local grow shops get em in lol. She looks like she's loving life though, so positive vibes too her, and heres hoping u prove me wrong in the envirolights :D

Frewrux

That ssh dont look like its stopped stretching :(, hopefully the training will keep her more under control. Yer last 1, 4 or 5 times the veg height ? Dam thats quite a stretch!! lol. The blue cheese is something ive been wanting to pop for a while, run blueberry before and cheese, prefer the cheese myself as a strain, but have heard great reports of the blue cheese from a few grower buddies. Looking forward to seeing more from em.

Well it has been that tall for about a week or so now, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is finished. Her sister is drying now, so I'll post up a smoke report soon enough

Dronli

From what i understand hazes sound be given a really short veg time because of that strech in flower,some growers even suggest starting hazes seeds at 12/12 from the get go this the problem with them getting so big your prob veggin for too long.
hope this helps
peace

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
2010 has been a very busy year for me thus far, I'm growing the following:

Casey Jones
C'99 - pineapple pheno from Wally Duck seeds.
SSSDH - OJD cup winning cut.
Williams Wonder IX
White Mustang - Rare cut from the USA, its a backcrossed Chemdawg
The White - Krome's elite cut from the USA
Killer Chemdawg
Critical Mass
Dirty Harry (Grapefruit BX1 X Herijuana)
KarmaTrain (Buddha's Sister X Trainwreck)

Say hello at my thread, the link is in my sig. I am a vertical grower and I would encourage all you Irish growers out there to look into vertical growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts