What's new

What ya growin?

BadKarma

MNS SSH and a Purple strain given to me by a friend said to be grandaddy Purp. A grow Diary will begin at Flower WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRANKILOMAN

BadKarma said:
MNS SSH and a Purple strain given to me by a friend said to be grandaddy Purp. A grow Diary will begin at Flower WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mr.Nice Always nice,
Tried Medicine Man or Critical + ?

H

herbie5000

i am growing a single lowly superskunk plant! the smallest grow i have attempted in the last 19 yrs! times is hard, but still growing, just about, still growing. i've got a lot of seeds and a lot more equipment but alas and alack the superskunk is all for now. currently at 2 days veg - lol - i'd show a pitiful pic but times is so hard i don't have a camera. one day you're up, the next day you so low u don't even know how far u fell...

I

igrohydro

Nice BadKarma,lovely pic,lookin forward to your dairys.
Herbie,when your down the only way to go is up.I know how you feel,once you get giong there will be no holdin ya back.
Bet that skunk plant will get a hole lota lovin!

I

igrohydro

Great pics man,lovely cab too,props.
Tidy little inline fan Irish,im looking for one myself.
Where did you get it man?
Herer crosed with afgan,man those flowering plants look awesome!
Are they finished yet,any luck with the seeds?

Looking good as always man have you any grow daires irish?
Im gonna start some soon myself as I was gifted some really nice beans and for the first time ill have something worth recording.
All my grows have been beautiful but pictures and recording never went through my mind for my profile here on icmag.
Also ill be dedicating a few threads to the kind friend who gifted me these special seeds.Im moving soon and dont want to have to move them.I cant afford to loose these special strains.
I have lots of pictures from past grows and will also post them,I have a digi camera but its never worked properly from the day I got it so ill be getting a new one to make sure I do these plants proud for the masses.

I think its about time more Irish growers post grow daires and show of their beautifull plants,inspiring more to do so like you Irish,your setup is fantastic man.

Its not about who has the biggest plants,best equitment etc,its about our love and passion for mj which helps us through life,so why not share it eah!

I love making hash also and will be making a picture dairy documenting the process as I recon theres lots of folk missing out on making the most from their crop.I get great results and recon my hash is primium,you cant taste pictures but hey its mouthwatering just looking at it.

Looking forward to more pics!

Peace all. :wave:

I

igrohydro

Nice one Irish im sortin out a new room and need a smaller one than I have.
Mad you made the cab too small,lmao,stoner moment eah!
What hydro system are you putting in there?
Id reconmend bubble bags for sure,they are well worth the money.The 7 bag kit from bubbleman is quite good value.
I use the 120u bag for a dry sift,I just turn the bag inside out over a large bowl and card the trim or buds over the screen.
Afer I make and dry the bubble I mix around 10% dry sift into it to give it a smoother tastier smoke.Man it gets you really stoned.

Your plants look nice is that the cross you mentioned eariler in the thread?
Tell us some more about the plants man,

take care all,peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

igrohydro

Nice one,a friend has a few wilma's atm,he seems to like it and gets decent yeilds.
Not sure what to run 1st in the room probibly a mix irish.Im still waiting on a few euforia finishing.A friend has started a couple of mums for me,stonehedge and mango gum.He also started some spanish sativa's so there will be three differant strains.
Ill be running two ebb+flow systems with 10 plants in each and a few round the sides in homemade waterfarms.
Ive a an 8" inline fan and extractor with a concentric reducer bringing it down to six.There will be intake fans and fans for circulation aswell.
Think ive got just about all I need apart from a few meters of black+white and some ducting,ducting is expensive,do you have any idea who else sells the stuff?
For lighting I have a 6 and a 4 cannatronics,and a few flo's for propagation.
I might add more light in the form of another 6,ill wait and see.

Gota love those wee grinders with the catch case,pollin collection made easy.Sure is a fine smoke.

Looking forward to updates,peace all.
:rasta:

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

LOL,I know what you mean man it is quite in hear.

G13,nice aint had the pleasure yet alough ive had some afgan.
I got a pack of afgan seeds and gave them to a friend to grow as I was only interested in the pollin.I collected quite a bit from a flowering branch,cut in a glass of water.
They bust their loads a few days later,collected the pollin and dusted some on a few of my euforia buds.
Unfortunatly I caught her too late and seed setting never happened,no worries though I have pollin saved.
The females turned out well,and are still finishing.
Good idea,pvc piping would be a great alternative for me,especially if I can come across some discarded stuff.

Well, all the best with the femles,keep us posted!
:rasta:

I

igrohydro

Yeah I caught her too late,not bothered as I still have pollen frozen.
I know what you mean man,clones are the way to go an yeild better if you choose the mum carefully,holding all the desired traits.
Cloning saves us valuable time also,ensureing female offspring.
In saying that I love bringing new strains up.
Enviourlights are cool powerwise,Ive a few t5's and two 3foot flo's for mums and clones.I used to use a starlight from cannatronics,good lamps for clones.
Its cool having plants outdoors too,ive a few to put out myself.
Nothing growing indoor atm,but when I get round to building ill fill it with clones.
peace! :rasta:

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Yeah jock,much more I guess you'd need to stay here a while to have an idea.

I was gonna put out some sat dom plants out irish but fate has conspired against me they should have been out ages ago,a friend done a run with them sucessfully and he has a few in a greenhouse which seem to be doing better.
Ill be makin the new room soon,cant wait!
You got anything outside irish,anything nice m8? :joint:

Mandala's Sadhu

Last edited:

snes

igrohydro - healthy bitches, you're the man

here's my b3n7xErdPurt just smoking the last roll out of her,
38572b3n7erdpurt1-med.jpg

38572normal_yuo.jpg

I

igrohydro

Just popped some 2 ecsd,4 stonehedge,2 mangogum and some super sweet cindy 99+ sc05.
Id never of had these strains if it wasnt for my good friend PVP,cheers bro! :wave:
Pics will follow,new camera coming :jump: .

Ill also be doing a test grow of PA x Thai,for Ganja Pasha which I shall also record.
Ill update with pics in a few days.

Lovely pic snes,please shed some light on the backround of the strain,looks like a great yeilder,and tastey at that!

Is that the runt Irish?
Nice!
What have ya got lined up next? :joint:

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Yeah Metrop,they are realitivily new and from what ive read they tailor make nutrients for cannabis.That being said they got to one of the most expensive,I was shocked at the prices!
Glad you got some stonehedge,be able to compare plants,etc.
Cool, youve got the whilma sorted,sure makes things less hassle,red haze an herer x afgan,sounds tastey.
I use the lucas formula with a lil variation from time to time,if im growing sativa's ill give em a lil extra n at start of bloom to help with the long ass flowering period.Apart from that I try to stay away from additives saying that I use pk,superthrive and sometimes ripen.
Ive tryed an's pk at 9/18 and 13/14 and cant say which worked best,differant palnts,diff grow.
Im also gonna grab a few bricks of coco,just for ease,so I can keep some plants around the systems.Get value for money from the set-up,lol.
Sounds good Irish,keep it green and stay safe.
Got some new strains buy the way ill update soon.
peace.

Last edited:

snes

hi lads doin a good job in here,
i use lodz of stuff to feed the babes but never heard of the one ...must be fstrong...
b3n7xerdpurt iz child of a man from this forum but i got it on it's way round the europe;D it's a munchkin cuz i didn't give her any veg
here some also without the veg
durban poison from dp

and power plant f2 dp- my friend made femiseeds by accident

keep on growing and stay cool
:canabis:

Last edited:

stoned16

lovely plants lads!anymore pics??this irish section doesnt seem to have to much activity...Is there just not a lot of growers in ireland or do they just not come online??i missed this season of growing outdoors in ireland but for next year i plan on germin' some lowryder 2 beans around mid may maybe a week or two earilier though!The weather this Summer has been pathetic...how are peoples plants doing because of this?

I

igrohydro

Metrop has a 5 bottle range,I found a place which sells all 5 for £100.05.
Sayin that you only get the discount when you buy all 5.
Biogreen users will be pleased you can changes nutes bottle by bottle therefore,no waste.

T

thcbear

here is most of the grow. sno cap, purple nepal, skunk, ice, northern lights, cervantes sativa, green crack and some white widow

Last edited: