What's new

What ya growin?

I

igrohydro

Looking good irish looking good.Hope you had a jolly ol time.
Are those the af x herer clones?
Do you have anyplans for 09 so far?
I just poped 15 kush x sk1 and 6 ww x ohaze,im waiting on some hazes finishing,might have to take one early :nono: .

You can see a bit of a mangogum plant also,bad pic,ill try an get some better ones ltr.

peace.

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Yeah happy days,new cam,I allways used one of the old ones but this is the shit,just have to master using it.lol
The amount of pics I have is crazy,no need I say,they are just sittin in a box and could do me more harm than good so ill stash em in me mums.
Its cool being able to capture the babies digitally,wellcome to the 21 century,lol.
I recon youve made a safe bet with early girl,wat wit our great weather an all!
Im not sure what to go for purchase wise,im looking a good male for a cross,im sure ill find a good one,ive a good few beans in da fridge,been thinking about a stonehedge male,idk.

Anyways hope everyone had a nice xmas!

I

igrohydro

How long where thery in bloom?
Ive has plants do this on me for one reason or another,it is in stasis for want for the correct term.
Obvisouly she need the hid to bud correctly,id stick it in there now see how she finishes out,prolly yeild much more for the sake of a week or two extra.
look like a nice cut,whats the smoke like?
peace.

ps,hers a better pic of my haze.

Last edited:
I

igrohydro

Sounds like a good hashplant indeed.
I recon youll pull a decant yeild of it np.
Yeah the bubblebags will be out soon for sure.
Heres some germin

peace.

Last edited:

Duckmyster

Hey guys im growing the purps blueberry and some lowryder to fill the void

Check it out your more than welcome

Nice to see some irish takers on the homegrown front too.

I

igrohydro

Its all about what works.
Some seeds need scrafied,due to old age,storage etc.
The benifit of paper towels for me is that I can germ em till tap shows then plant.Fresh seeds usually pop in 12 hours,but can be kept in dark for longer if required yet.
The only advantage I see is that paper is cheaper than a matt.

Duckmyster,lookin good bro,lookin good.
Nice lil stealth op,what lights ya got in der?

Here's a friends grow,
ww x skunk1,afgan x skunk1 at the back 2 kush in middle frount,some haze clones, gdp an ppp.
12000w,10 site with G.H 3part an diamond nectar.
Week 5.

snes

haven't check that topic very often and I have to say you are doing well:D
soem of my twisteds shack

libby

the irish one said:
You've got a fair bit going on there igrow, just looking at the pics and i noticed you are using the paper towel method to pop some of you're seeds.

I've never tryed it always been coco coir and heat mat type of guy, works well for me nd never felt the need to change.

Please forgive my ignorance but i just dont get it when it comes to poping seeds in paper towles, is it just personal choice and what works for you guys or am i missing some thing??

Each to their own an all that and not knocking germinating seeds in paper towels having never done it but i'd really like to know has one method any edge over the other.

Stay safe and be happy everybody.

Hav1ng trouble w1th th1s letter

H1, paper towel g1ves 1nstant 1nfo about the seeds cond1t1on, w1th1n 12 hrs, all m1ne are up,1f only 6 do pop, then ,less work.

B een a gardener for 30 yrs (normal) and found th1s method most effect1ve

my exper1ence of course,

Try 1t, 1'll pay 1f you fa1l.

:laughing:

I

igrohydro

Going good irish,hope you are well.
Thats nice growth from small lamp,just show's ya eah!
In the tray are haze x skunk1 and kush x skunk1,the haze im tryin to keep low untill the kush takes off a bit more,you cant one at the back,got a nice canopy,the plants in coco have been neglected as i bust my hand and couldnt get up for a bit.
There are 6 clones in the tray,haze an kush,purple af x thai,ww x ohaze and afgan 1 x skunk1.Im really lovin these!
If anyone has any comments etc,please fire away!
They are a week a half into 12/12.

What everyone else got???

peace.

Attachments

• pic 014.jpg
    pic 014.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pic 015.jpg
    pic 015.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 18

Indonesia

Sensi HP x Sensi HP = Holy Grail Phenotype found -many seeds cracked- out of 8 F gifted to a FOAF 1 was one unmatched in trichome production and speed
Sensi HPxHP purple pheno- classic Holy Grail flavor with hint of grape
BC Mango
Nebula
Bubblicious

I

igrohydro

Hera,endo,
thanks for sharing,sounds like lovely strains and great pic's.
I take it your partial to glass of the ab's,wild stuff!:yoinks:
Plants are starting to bud,keeping the rez at 1.6 and feeding the potted plants by hand with G.H nutes.
The plant in the forefrount has me boggeled,it was negelected a bit,it has all female pistils but im seeing the odd strange looking flower,I binned it,never had this before and dont want seeded bud.Maybe im being a lil hastey but I have more to fill the gap.
peace.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 18
I

igrohydro

Nice fem's irish,ive been pullin more males than norm,both purple afgan were male,im gonna start supersweetcindy09 today,ive been hanging on to these beans for ages,cheers PVP.
Its hard keepin hazes an kush from one rez,im gonna let the ec drop from now.
peace.

Attachments

• week 4 046.jpg
    week 4 046.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 14
  • week 4 043.jpg
    week 4 043.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 17
  • week 4 048.jpg
    week 4 048.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 17
  • week 4 061.jpg
    week 4 061.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 16
I

igrohydro

Yeah bro around that,those white diesil look nice,have to give them a go,ive been looking at Green Bud from ~CH9~,I recon they'd do well in hydro and look like good yielders.
Love to go to the cup this year,ill know in a day or two.

Anyone else going?
peace.

I

igrohydro

Things are coming along fine,,

Attachments

• aighjt 044.jpg
    aighjt 044.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 18
  • aighjt 042.jpg
    aighjt 042.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 16
C

Cookie monster

Things are coming along fine,,

Looking nice igro, looks like they are about to start packing on some weight.

Things have setteled down here and i moved my plants back home, white diesel is flowering nicely and the hollands hope is starting to do the same.

I

igrohydro

Glad to see you back bro!:woohoo:
That white diesel looks real nice,ill have to give it a go.
Added a new oxypump,apart from that all the same.
Ill post an update when things get on a bit.
peace,love an cbd!

Latest posts

Latest posts