What's new

what will happen to the price of marijuana in Colorado when it's (state) legal?

OhighO

Not much drop as long as its still federally illegal. You guys are gonna have Feds up your ass with a microscope if it happens...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
good luck.i doubt it becomes legal tho.

While the populace are slowly becoming more aware of the truth (work with oil and other concentrates has helped dramatically)... I believe your prediction is correct.

Anyone making a living in the trade would do well to be running very lean anyway... just in case. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

supermanlives

Veteran
my guess is the feds will shirt to colorado and prices will saty the same or rise.i dont see it getting cheaper

M

MacGyver420

nothing. amendment 64 is a fucking joke.

it only allows people to have 1 ounce of plant material and you are not allowed to sell any of it.

3 plants max.

amendment 64 is mostly about further consolidating who can and cant sell pot in the state of Colorado. its not about legalization at all.

it opens up a whole new doors for LEO to bust people; and im going to be voting no on this shit

Floridian

Veteran
Too hot?

Too hot?

Sounds like Colorado has a defecit of good indoor growers and they are all blaming it on the weather.I grow indoors in Fla in the summertime during the day and I dont have those issues.Too bad too I used to live in Colo Springs,nice place if you like six weeks of summer.You can throw a frisbee ahalf mile up on pikes peak.

Obsidian

Veteran
CO is NOT voting for legalization of the herb, read the ballot proposal.
It's decriminalization. You can still get busted. Big Time.
CO is a joke.

supermanlives

Veteran
aint leaving cali yet LOL got a few friends now in co springs wanting me to visit. 1 o and 3 plants=fail . hell no thats crazyy

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
oh yeah Co is full of heads galore... cheese heads, dead heads, bisco fiends, railroad hobos.

its permanent 20 year old paradise no doubt, lots of young chicks, lots of snow.

I do like it, got a stripper that wants me to come visit her.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
Not much drop as long as its still federally illegal. You guys are gonna have Feds up your ass with a microscope if it happens...
The Supreme Court has long ruled that any law that is contrary to the Constitution, is null and void - it is no law at all.

"The 10th Amendment Movement is an effort to push back against unconstitutional federal laws and regulations on a state level. The principle is known as “nullification,” and was advised by many prominent founders."

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Colorado.... fuck yeah!!!

colorado-fuckyeah.jpg

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
More food for thought, one huge reason our founding father's wrote this was from Britain's oppressing laws on our freedoms. The feds can't say they trump the Constitution.

2ni4652.jpg

P

popdog

nothing. amendment 64 is a fucking joke.

it only allows people to have 1 ounce of plant material and you are not allowed to sell any of it.

3 plants max.

amendment 64 is mostly about further consolidating who can and cant sell pot in the state of Colorado. its not about legalization at all.

it opens up a whole new doors for LEO to bust people; and im going to be voting no on this shit

Listen to this, I will vote NO also, this is them trying to further regulate and using the word "legalize" as a ploy to get uninformed people to vote for this b.s. If you care about the quality of your mj do not vote for this Colorado, it is a scam. Just look how they flipped the mmj thing here. They regulate what kind of pucks are used in urinals, they turned it into a over regulated joke of a program, as a result dispensary weed here is not of medicinal quality at all, in fact, 99% of what I see would be in my hash pile. The other 1% is good to very good, but is so rare the price is ridiculous and the quantities are limited. If you really want to free the weed here, look around its already decriminalized and in my eyes just fine how it is now, I don't know of anyone going to jail here unless they are doing other things to get caught. Please open your eyes and think this through, Vote NO on this crap, spread the word. :moon:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Does anybody have any good links for both sides of the argument with what exactly is being proposed?