What's new

what was the best seed you dropp ed this year?

THC123

Veteran
amnesia core cut x manitoba medicine was my favorite this year , no mold huge yield , nice buds , nice aromas great stone, indica with hazy influences

img7080a.jpg

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
DGS Sweetest C99- my son and his good camera are out of town, so I probably wont get a pic before it is chopped, but here's one from a couple weeks ago.

Now it is purpling up nicely and super frosty (though not as much as that Krazy Kush!)

D

djingo

this year I like these 3 regular strains most,
X-Dog [NLx x Chemdog (NL x WW) x (Chemdog x ECSD)]
Cheeseberry Haze
Mount Cook

L

Laugan Gaucher

thaï Light Diesel ( ThaïLight- Dr Atomic x SSSDH ojd ) homemade

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: what was the best seed you dropp ed this year?

Random bag seed from 3 years ago. One of a handful. Amazing. Best thing I have ever grown. Ever

Best seeds I planted this year came from a breeder that is no longer here. Won't name names I'll just give you the genetics and you can put two and two together.
Chem D x SFVOG
Chem 91 x SFVOG

señorsloth

Veteran
are we judging these just on potency or also on the quality of the genetics from like a breeding standpoint? i grew out six strains this year,
ss ak47
rez chemdog ibl
og kush

the freebies were ok, i mean i don't really judge them because what can you expect eh? they weren't bad just not what i was looking for, or at least that one seed of each let me know i didn't want to order a whole pack of any of them, rather average weed...

id say it's close with my og kush and chemdog ibl,
with the kush it was 5 feminized and i had 3 identical keepers, and the other two weren't terrible either,
the chemdog pheno's i kept are excellent,i kept three but two will probably get the boot after this second round is done, the other 3 were pretty bland and average potency, but out of 6 females i got 6 distinct pheno's...it's actually confusing to my friends when i call them all by chemdog because they are so completely different, from the beginning of the grow to the jar, maybe i got a weird batch but it seems like there is a lot of variation in there, so i would say the one keeper i have that isn't going to get the axe is probably the best that i have grown this year or ever, by a small margin over the og kush, but i wouldn't say it was the best bred...again i could have just gotten an unlucky bag of seeds its hard to say with one pack

ak47...decent weed, incredible yeilder, probably the best bred strain i tried this year, just grew like a champ, these things were invincible, they would put up with anything you threw at em and in the end they had huge sagging buds just white with sugar! was not a fan of the flavor though, that ripe fruit and incense taste just turned me off from it...im sure a lot of people like that taste but it doesn't suit me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
are we judging these just on potency or also on the quality of the genetics from like a breeding standpoint? i grew out six strains this year,
ss ak47
rez chemdog ibl
og kush

the freebies were ok, i mean i don't really judge them because what can you expect eh? they weren't bad just not what i was looking for, or at least that one seed of each let me know i didn't want to order a whole pack of any of them, rather average weed...

id say it's close with my og kush and chemdog ibl,
with the kush it was 5 feminized and i had 3 identical keepers, and the other two weren't terrible either,
the chemdog pheno's i kept are excellent,i kept three but two will probably get the boot after this second round is done, the other 3 were pretty bland and average potency, but out of 6 females i got 6 distinct pheno's...it's actually confusing to my friends when i call them all by chemdog because they are so completely different, from the beginning of the grow to the jar, maybe i got a weird batch but it seems like there is a lot of variation in there, so i would say the one keeper i have that isn't going to get the axe is probably the best that i have grown this year or ever, by a small margin over the og kush, but i wouldn't say it was the best bred...again i could have just gotten an unlucky bag of seeds its hard to say with one pack

ak47...decent weed, incredible yeilder, probably the best bred strain i tried this year, just grew like a champ, these things were invincible, they would put up with anything you threw at em and in the end they had huge sagging buds just white with sugar! was not a fan of the flavor though, that ripe fruit and incense taste just turned me off from it...im sure a lot of people like that taste but it doesn't suit me.

sorry señorsloth u have to choice the lady´s of your eyes from your garden

Last edited by a moderator:

roach

Veteran

i hope you took clones from that AK, i grew it too last year and was extremely disapointed with the seedplants after all the glowing reports i had seen over the years, but because of those reports i decided to give it another run with clones, and holy fuck, it was like a completly different strain, i got busted by the police before that run was done and they send it off to be lab tested, and they ranged from 17-24% THC and had like 14 days to a month left before harvest.
I had given some of the clones to a friend and got to smoke some of it, and the taste and high where up amongst the best i have smoked, its deffinetly on my need to grow again list, and the only other strain who got on that list is nevilles haze

Useful Idiot

Veteran
i hope you took clones from that AK, i grew it too last year and was extremely disapointed with the seedplants after all the glowing reports i had seen over the years, but because of those reports i decided to give it another run with clones, and holy fuck, it was like a completly different strain, i got busted by the police before that run was done and they send it off to be lab tested, and they ranged from 17-24% THC and had like 14 days to a month left before harvest.
I had given some of the clones to a friend and got to smoke some of it, and the taste and high where up amongst the best i have smoked, its deffinetly on my need to grow again list, and the only other strain who got on that list is nevilles haze
Really??You got busted,the police sent it to be tested,THEN they called you ,or came to your cell and told you the percentage of THC in the weed they busted ya for??Come on bra,you can do better than that. No disrespect , but come on........................,really..............?? Come on???:wave:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
who's to say the THC% didn't come out in court or used by the prosecutor for a tougher sentence...?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Anyway,I also ran Dutchgrowns Oger99,WOW!!! It's finishin up atm. will get pics In a couple daze. Whats up Kerlito??? Hope ya are well.

kerlito

"Tibet freedom"
Veteran
guys , guys what is your best plant of your garden this year? don´t talk much about your pennis things,lol

i´m joking

COOKIE MONSTER your english is fine...

Useful Idiot

Veteran
who's to say the THC% didn't come out in court or used by the prosecutor for a tougher sentence...?
Come on GP.....really?? We now have to worry about how good our flowers are??? :dunno: I just can't grasp that for some reason. Am I alone???