What's new

what was the best seed you dropp ed this year?

jessethestoner

the best seeds i popped this year were some
Freezeland (Friesland? idk) X (Manitoba Poison X Juan)
Juani - S.S. Early Skunk x EarlyWonderSkunk
Sourbubbleryder X (MasterlowX Earlywonderskunk) f2 (BearHill seeds a great company and one i'd recommend, it's tested outdoor stuff and the breeder is local to me so i can follow his logs exactly. and he's a honest guy))
Goldenmightywonderskunkf2- Golden mighty brambleX Master wonder skunk (bearhill seeds again)

guy fawkes

Veteran
some more ogiesel f2s, this strain really dose have it all, not much variation even in f2, grows like stink, good branching/structure, yeilds well, tastes great and has great stone with very good potency , there are others i like better for potency and taste but for a great all round easy to grow dank indoor plant its hard to beat.

It's been really hard to decide, but my best seed this year was Wallabee Kush by Mos Cutty. Fat yields, great resin development, interesting flavor. Very happy, and this was just a test grow! I think this cross will be a hit!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Shaman bagseed
picture.php

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
1.wifi (no pics)
2.larry dog breed by my friend homer call it frost monster.pic's are from 2010 but it's very consistent and I drop a few beans of it every run and have yet to find a nanner or a flaw just straight up dank.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts