What's new

What to do in Florida ?

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
just got back this morning and im pretty stoned/tired now :)

i loved every minute of the trip. went to the
gun range twice shooting hand guns which was a great experience.

universal studios was ok, the roller coasters were not big or fast enough. the wife wanted to do harry potter world and it was amazing such a cool place :). to expensive to go to Disney so we skipped it.

had a miserable day hanging around the outlet store for hours grrrrr i hate shopping, being stoned makes it bearable but didnt get any weed in Florida.

the cruise to the Caribbean was a brand new experience, what a place to totally indulge yourself in food and alcohol for a week. food was great i never ate so much :).

we went to bobs house in Jamaica and scored some weed. every one else on the bus bought pre rolled. i rolled my own. some american dude was saying it looked like what you guys might called "mid". after one nice joint i was totally fucked. my wife felt like she was on mushrooms. i wasn't to far behind her. smoked two joints before entering bobs tomb and i nearly passed out in there. weed was so strong but heavily seeded. got some seeds to :).

Jamaica what a beautiful place,i can see where bob got his inspriration for his music.

no weed in Amsterdam compares to this. well only if i have not been smoking for a few months before going over.

snorkeling in the Cayman islands seeing ship wrecks and huge fish, coral reefs. beautiful place.

we did loads more best holiday yet :)

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
get shrooms ,go cow tipping .....I have done both there....some of them farmers keep rocksalt loads...don't ask but that stuff hurts...

talking of shrooms i picked aload of fly agaric and liberty caps local shrooms here. i dried them out before i went away :) i might start a new thread about it.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
another thing i really noticed is the lack of security when entering and leaving different country's on the cruise. we were in mexico, Jamaica, they only checked your bags. perfect smuggling route.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
wow really. here i thought the Dam was king of Cannabis and you guys get floored by Jamaican outDro.

don't smoke any of the weed i grow for personals. you'd die. lol glad everything worked out for you. now go spread those seeds around the Dam.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
wow really. here i thought the Dam was king of Cannabis and you guys get floored by Jamaican outDro.

don't smoke any of the weed i grow for personals. you'd die. lol glad everything worked out for you. now go spread those seeds around the Dam.

yes it surprised me to, from my head to every part of my body was buzzing and i kept getting this really warm sensation flowing over me, it was a really nice buzz but intense. buds looked crap and didnt smell great. had a real hash taste off it when smoked. hopefully the seeds i got will pop ok. not all are striped some seem immature

my friend had a panic attack over there a few weeks ago from the local weed lol.

Amsterdam has allot of hype around it to. don't get me wrong we still go over once or twice a year and get really good weed but you do see allot of crap there to.

i have smoked weed in Melbourne that was on par if not better then Amsterdam. weed i got in Vegas last year was just ok noting special. Jamaica beat them all this time around.

id love to sample some of your stuff sounds great.

Betterhaff

Veteran
Sounds like you enjoyed yourself…oh the Caymans. On one trip to the islands (not Cayman) I managed to hook up with a steel drum band. Each member had their own stash and of course each one’s was better than the others. It was a riot, they would each pass me a spliff and say “mine’s better mon”…”no, mine’s better”…”no, no, mine’s the best”. Soaring stuff. I managed to get a little bud from each of them and it made for a very enjoyable trip.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another thing i really noticed is the lack of security when entering and leaving different country's on the cruise. we were in mexico, Jamaica, they only checked your bags. perfect smuggling route.

No it's not. A friend of mine in NYC used to do so. Small stuff, couple humdred lbs a month. Would take the weed and put on sheet of plywood then put another sheet on top. Roll over with pickup truck. Fit in a pair of size 10 sneakers and believe it or not they could get 2+ LBS in each pair.

Finally called me collect one day and that was that, no more. I'm sure I've got pics somewhere. :tiphat:

I did this place and it was great but I'm going back in time many many years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eSkLYuFaio

Meraxes

Veteran
Looking for a nice secluded swimming hole in the SE Ocala forest area....clear water, smoke a bowl there, maybe a rope swing...? I know there's a bunch out there, but locals keep directing me to Lake Wier or Juniper Springs which is always slammed w/ too many people. I like Salt Springs, but it's a little too far...any ideas? I know there's some adventurous cats here...

KONY

Veteran
Looking for a nice secluded swimming hole in the SE Ocala forest area....clear water, smoke a bowl there, maybe a rope swing...? I know there's a bunch out there, but locals keep directing me to Lake Wier or Juniper Springs which is always slammed w/ too many people. I like Salt Springs, but it's a little too far...any ideas? I know there's some adventurous cats here...

Ginnie springs is my favorite in that area, however all of those springs are busy this time of year. If you can go Monday-Thursday is should be a bit better.

Edit just saw your location.... nothing there bub. Gotta go up north.
http://www.floridasprings.org/visit/map/

Meraxes

Veteran
Ginnie springs is my favorite in that area, however all of those springs are busy this time of year. If you can go Monday-Thursday is should be a bit better.

Edit just saw your location.... nothing there bub. Gotta go up north.
http://www.floridasprings.org/visit/map/

Thanks for the map...It's generally the whole Ocala area, I'd like to try different ones anyway looking for that one good one not too many folks know about...thanks:tiphat:

Cool Moe

Veteran
in florida you can chase the older ladies
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts