What's new

What to do in Florida ?

Catatafish

Veteran
Last time i was in the keys, previous occupant left some schwag in the nightstand drawers for me. I couldnt bring myself to actually smoke it though :)

S4L is right, you wont want to leave.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i'm "from the street" and have been for most of my life. plz don't do most of what stoner said. you guys make this shit too complicated.

you're meeting a guy in front of a gas station for a one time weed purchase of between 10-$50 bucks. no one is gonna be trying to rob you. but they will be worried that you might be a cop. don't come up with any dumbass tales of going to funerals and being in town for vacation or any of that shit. NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

if you do start talking like that someones gonna think you're a cop. at best they'll not fuck with you, at worse they might try something nasty.

just keep it simple and sweet. if it's "loud" expect to pay about $20 a gram, less if you buy in bulk. for instance $50/8th is a common price to pay. if you meet a guy and he tells you he has weed, simply say "how much/ what you got" and he'll tell you what he has and how much it is. you can either buy some or say no "i'm cool" works well.

for example. "i got loud $20" you go "i'm good/ i'm cool" and then you walk away.

you most certainly do not relate your life story to some nervous guy on the lookout for cops who just got approached by some (wild guess here "old white guy looking like he might be a cop" )

just do what i said, buy some blunts in a gas station at a crowdy time of day, midday to early evenings. if you are wary go to a 7-eleven or a race track, prolly not gonna find anyone selling weed around a wawa though. buy some blunts and stand outside for a second, if no one attempts to sell you weed. just try again at another location next time you need gas. ask the waiter at a local restaurant, the guy with the sleeves and those things in his ears that looks like he might smoke, the people downtown on friday you smell smoking kush. in fact if you don't know anything about buying weed on the street just go to a club and ask the guy who smells like weed if he has any to sell.

all these suggestions are based on how much you look like a cop. might wanna be smelling like weed yourself when you approach.

but please...no one cares about your dumbass life story. you only make yourself seem suspiciously like a cop.

i just read some more of stoner post...really guy are you even from florida? you just told this guy to go to a bar in a state where residue gets you a year minimum and talk out lout in a crowded bar after a few drinks about how to get fucking weed? are you fucking joking?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
its easier to find crack then decent weed in key west...all the crack and shitty weed is one street over from duval street...there is also a lot of ongoing busts...its fun to watch it all go down tho...yes I lived in key west for a few years....insanely expensive... better off a key or 2 over ....its one of the 3 places i can ride a moped and not feel ashamed ....yeehaw... having livedf in florida I can say for sure don't tell anyone your a tourist or let it be known ..there are peeps who make a living ripping you off...because they know your gonna go home and they don't have to watch their back for long...I too grew up on the streets but I sold weed...if you was in Daytona at the boardwalk and bought weed we prob met ...when mtv moved in my wallet got fat....I miss them days sometimes.. if ya need weed there and aint a pussy or your a fine pussy try boot hill or froggys...bikers got the hookup...lol

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
S4L's advice is good, he's not saying to go and start to tell some story to someone out of the blue; he's actually saying not to announce that you are a tourist (risk getting ripped or robbed) and if asked about you by a potential seller, to have a story ready other than tourist due to the above mentioned risks.

that's how I understood S4L post.

peace.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
its all good guys, this is not my first time scoring drugs. my safety is always the most important thing. but thanks for the heads up all the same.

when im in Florida i wont be hunting for weed, if i come across some great if not ill 100% get some in Jamaica. either way my holiday wont hinge on that either :)

there is notting more painful then walking the streets looking for weed. frustrates the hell out of me thats the last thing id want to do:)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
had a tourist at the gas station come up to me a couple weeks ago..i did him right....he was def a happy camper...yeehaw...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have never had a problem finding or selling weed....people always come right to me...hell that's how I got started...to this day people come out of nowhere and ask me for weed..i must look the type...lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really want to go to a gun range, not many guns here only shotguns :) lets blow some shit up :)

right on.......

3695c91a-6ed9-4f78-a4a8-776cdc75b10c_zps839b4b76.jpg

3996ddae-eff2-4625-bb2d-4c42fc38c080_zps4b395d08.jpg

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i fall into the visa waiver category, so i should be ok. the first parts of the laws had me worried. good to know the laws thanks man.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no problem, easy enough to determine laws from policies in that info although both apply. that was the first & only gun club I looked into, search the net for the area you'll be in, you might find clubs with more liberal policies, idk. you can probably find one that rents Uzi's etc.......

shells can be spendy :)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
The Keys, snorkeling after getting stoned - looking at thriving reefs, and shipwrecks. THAT's living. I bring something to smoke. No TV, No alcohol, mostly active pursuits in daytime. Eat healthy, get some sun. Avoid the popo;s

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
The Keys, snorkeling after getting stoned - looking at thriving reefs, and shipwrecks. THAT's living. I bring something to smoke. No TV, No alcohol, mostly active pursuits in daytime. Eat healthy, get some sun. Avoid the popo;s

this just sounds like me. some of that would be perfect. being in nature while stoned noting beats it.:biggrin:

the keys do sound like it would be well worth a visit.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran

no problem, easy enough to determine laws from policies in that info although both apply. that was the first & only gun club I looked into, search the net for the area you'll be in, you might find clubs with more liberal policies, idk. you can probably find one that rents Uzi's etc.......

shells can be spendy :)

Uzis now your really getting my attention:) that would be very cool :)

ye there a place not far from where were staying, ill check their policies now. see whats on offer.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
near Key Largo : Pennekamp Underwater Marine (redundant..?) Park. Plenny dive operations who rent equipment snorkels, etc. and take you out to the reefs, wrecks, and the jesus Statue. (Gotta see it). Cheap(er) hotels to hang in, do two dives a day. Seedy Caribbean Club to see the local "talent" at. lolol.

Key West is unique, and fun for a day and sunset, an oyster plate and a beer - but it's a (gay, and in general) tourist circus. I prefer to return to the KL area.

Oh yeah, collecting shells everywhere. Eye candy. Nature's art.

Extreme canoe trip out to 10,000 Islands.. SW corner of the state. Whoa. Really out there. Spent a weekend all alone w/ my GF on a deserted island a couple miles away from shore - with 1.000.000 crabs. No not from Her.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
go to nevada for your gun needs ..you can shoot anything there...I spend atleast a couple hundred each time I go on ammo alone