What's new

What to do in Florida ?

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
go to nevada for your gun needs ..you can shoot anything there...I spend atleast a couple hundred each time I go on ammo alone

ye iv been to vegas 4 times, each time i never got around to going to the range. my friends coming this time and hes well up for going. non stoner so we will do more lol :)

whats your favortie thing to shoot?

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
10.000 Islands....... 4-5 hours in a canoe passing island after island mostly Mangrove hammocks - until We got to the last one, leaving them all behind - didn't see another soul for the whole last 3 hours of the canoe trip. That farthest Island of course, was the one we chose, and there were only a handful that had approved Campsites. Our island had two, in total, and we had it to ourselves. Had to register with in depth info, in case anything happened.. A bit of green and bottle of stoli, with a full moon. It was magical, and I'd like to do it again.

A person is an action away from incarceration acting up in Florida. The Prison For Profit State. Yeehaw.

I recommend being low-key, and chillin' in Florida. They still will toss ya in the brig for a joint. Up to the minute that they can't, they will.
The Sunshine State's Cops are insane, omnipresent and all too attentive.

Why not open your own thread about your gun fetishes..? haha..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
anything set on auto gives me a boner.. I really like uzi but I am an ak guy in real life...I built a few with a friends help once..my pal in sd is a gunsmith...I don't keep any local cause I might get the urge....yeehaw...if you ever get the chance to shoot a 50 do it man ....raging boner the whole time

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

aabb1251_zps216feb8d.jpg

there's always something else to do in florida.......

RetroGrow

Veteran
Jump on a plane and get out of there. Jamaica, Costa Rica, Columbia, Brazil, just a short ride away (well, not Brazil-8 hours). The hookers are much cheaper. I'd rather ride one of them than any roller coaster.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I am with Retro. Miami is a HUGE hub to many many places.

I know which place is my favorite. And, I'd add Mexico to the list. The right destination can be excellent. The food killer, the people really nice, and the surf YAH DUUUUUDE..!

But, Florida is the Original Prison For Profit State. Ya gotta be quite careful smoking out. Watch out if MMj wins, which I doubt - the cops are gonna go apeshit arresting all the people they can, until it is too costly to do so. Last-Gasp efforts are what Popo is known for after a vote vindicating the awful weed that makes em so much money thru asset forfeitures.

For Me, it's snorkeling in the The keys, 10.000 islands or forget it. And, if I didn't have family there, I'd always go elsewhere.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
true dat... altho you got to add in the everglades too...paradisecovebaja.com for a great time in mexico ....yeehaw say hi to breezy.....

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
hey GG, don't forget to tell us about your trip once you are back, us poor people who have no traveled in a long time and who have no t.v can be entertained :D

wtf happened to S4L btw?

peace!

LEF

Veteran
I heard florida is a good place to check out cow dung for mushrooms

Probably not what you had in mind for your vacation but you never know

:)

Catatafish

Veteran
It is just be careful where you go as a lot of farmers are wise to it. I have shitty story about that from around '95 or so.

KONY

Veteran
I heard florida is a good place to check out cow dung for mushrooms

Probably not what you had in mind for your vacation but you never know

:)

wrong time of the year for that. The shrooms grow best mid summer.

LEF

Veteran
there you go

thanks for the info guys

wasn't wise for me to tell you that without warning you about the farmers, that is if you trespass on their farms

sorry

I just threw it out there thinking if you we're interested you'd read more about it

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
get shrooms ,go cow tipping .....I have done both there....some of them farmers keep rocksalt loads...don't ask but that stuff hurts...

O

OGShaman

Around 92 - 95' I was living in a suburb of Jax called Middleburg, FL. All the shrooms you could eat. We used to make tea.

I was glad to leave that place though as to this day it was the most racist place I ever lived. People used the N-word daily. I cooked at the bob's big boy and later Smokey's, and we regularly had the klan in our dining room. It was a strange place, back then at least. It could be totally different today; I have never been back.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a cow pasture in Sanford where my friends and I would get shopping bags full of shrooms in one night. We'd park the car half a mile away and walk through the woods at night to get to the cow pasture. I miss those days.

808nokaoi

It's kinda hard to find bomb stuff in the caribbean. I went to barbados and st lucia and it was some of the lowest quality I have ever sampled. Still felt cool to be smoking out there though!

The sailing to the island part sounds awesome though! I've sailed between islands in Hawaii and that experience is better then any OG haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts